Thread: Kane and Lynch in Hitman universe?

Default Kane and Lynch in Hitman universe?

IO Interactive few times had connected Kane and Lynch with Hitman. First time in Blood Money in newspaper after the one of missions was an article about Kane and Lynch's escape from prison truck. It could be an easter egg back then, but after multiple times where they had appeared in Absolution (Kane in Hope prison, Hope bar and Lynch on shooting range) i began to doubt about an easter egg theory.
    What if developers will hit on an idea to connect those universes once again in H6? I think Kane and Lynch series doesn't fit to Hitman, and even though i liked Kane & Lynch: Dead Men for its good plot, the second part is disappointing.

What you think about it?

IO should go back to the Freedom Fighter franchise, not Kane & Lynch.

I did enjoy the K&L Easter eggs though.
    signature image

Keep the two separate please.
    There's a bullet for everyone.. And a time.. And a place..

They are separate. The cameos have most likely been easter eggs. In fact they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Master47 View Post
    They are separate. The cameos have most likely been easter eggs. In fact they are.
    Most of easter eggs in games is much more harder to discover. That's why i thought their universes are connected.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kewlak View Post
    IO Interactive few times had connected Kane and Lynch with Hitman. First time in Blood Money in newspaper after the one of missions was an article about Kane and Lynch's escape from prison truck. It could be an easter egg back then, but after multiple times where they had appeared in Absolution (Kane in Hope prison, Hope bar and Lynch on shooting range) i began to doubt about an easter egg theory.
    What if developers will hit on an idea to connect those universes once again in H6? I think Kane and Lynch series doesn't fit to Hitman, and even though i liked Kane & Lynch: Dead Men for its good plot, the second part is disappointing.

What you think about it?
    This is a very fun idea after the disaster of the last K&L game where the devs censored the whole game, maybe this can help the franchise get its street cred back.

Quote Originally Posted by BridgetFisher View Post
    This is a very fun idea after the disaster of the last K&L game where the devs censored the whole game, maybe this can help the franchise get its street cred back.
    Yes, maybe, but after what they did to K&L2 it will be hard. The worst thing is that devs had very good start point (K&L1 ending with few unfinished threads), yet they hadn't made use of any of these. Lynch doesn't use drugs anymore (WHY?), we don't know what happened right after K&L1, what about Kane's daughter etc. The second worst thing is that single player campaign takes 4 HOURS to beat.