Thread: English Mode pls

Default English Mode pls

hi i bought the tomb raider ( GOTY Edition ) for the xbox 360, the game case says English and french, but when i play the game its in french and German, PLEASE make an English mode patch or update or DLC, the game is available on demand and it supports 4 languages( wish i knew this before i got the game), should be easy to take the english language part and have it as a patch or update maybe DLC im willing to pay....a few bucks. thank you for your time

Vas ist? Ein Tomb Raiden vorbotten zer English sprechen?! Wienerschnizzellen! Vurt der fjurkk!?

Shanghai! Hong Kong! Egg Fu Yung! Fortune cookie always wrong!

^^^^^ This is a Global forum. It's not exclusive to America.
    wintervoices.blogspot.com
    signature image

So you bought it retail? If so, was it a used copy? I remember getting a used The Last of Us and picked out the UK box on purpose (In Holland all games are English, except a few unlucky ones). But eventually ended up with a BeNeLux disc and manuel. So I guess that they all had the same sorting number. Maybe they gave you a disc that wasn't supposed to be in that box in the first place. Can you bring back to the store, see if they wanna trade?

yeah i got it retail , no its not used it was brand new, i figure it was a packing/shipping issue , but yeah i think ill go try and trade it, thx

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier View Post
    ^^^^^ This is a Global forum. It's not exclusive to America.

I was kidding. That's why I put a wide grin smiley at the end of my post.
    Besides, I'm sure you could tell that my post probabaly made absolutely no sense whatsoever. (and if it did, I for one would be amazed..... )
    Shanghai! Hong Kong! Egg Fu Yung! Fortune cookie always wrong!