Thread: story line matters!

Default story line matters!

its gotta be cool and believable and I don't think the last 1 was? anyone else agree.

with hitman gameplay and the missions are what matter most but storyline can be the difference between a great hitman game and an all time classic hitman game.

the last story line just felt wrong, it was missing something.

ps. imo the thread about "i think we all agree.. this needs to change" and there are a lot of things on blood money that need to be brought back but I don't think blood money 2 would be good at all there have to be changes as well as using the best from the classic blood money there were cool thing about absolution too. and as good game makers the team creating hitman 6 need to have the balls to do what they think will take hitman 6 to the next level imo after all you have made 5 already use what you have learned but I just think if every single thing is the same as blood money 2 except the graphics it will be .

also absolution was dark and gloomy basically no variety e.g the second mission of blood money where you assassinate the drug cartel guys was set in a bright beach location it was great. there's nothing wrong with a dark dingy warehouse where pigs get blown up but not in evey mission!

anyway cheers for making hitman 6. cant wait!

Quote Originally Posted by hitman_6 View Post
    its gotta be cool and believable and I don't think the last 1 was? anyone else agree.

with hitman gameplay and the missions are what matter most but storyline can be the difference between a great hitman game and an all time classic hitman game.
    I can completly agree..the story was based on a little girl. Ive said before the characters were comical. It was too story driven..in previous games the story was short and revolved around the mission you were about to do, which fits the game better.

I don't have a problem if they dig deeper in 47s past but I want to be a hitman. Not an action hero out to save the world ( or a little girl )
    Absolutions story was a joke..even though the game wasn't terrible I'm sure most true fans of the series can agree that it was not what were looking for.

story should be powerfull.and I want something that have both Good story and Perfect gameplay...