Thread: WOW! Where is everyone?!

Default WOW! Where is everyone?!

Just walking through the ghost town, leaving silent footprints in the dirt and listening to crickets. That is all I hear. I guess everyone has moved over to the new server. Remembering the long ago discussions and stories such as Like A Glove. Wiping away the cobwebs in my mind, peering into the darkness and remembering people who are long gone. Ohhhh for the good ol' days.
    Last edited by yubetcha; 09-02-2014 at 12:05 PM.
    "The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make it." Marcus Aurelius

Question

you're not kidding. The last time someone posted here was at around the end of March. Is there something going on that we don't know about?
    ~SMDM~ TROTB2: (Creating cut scenes and music...)
    Other FM(s):Thief 2 Dizzy Project (Creating Yolkfolk Village...)

Well, these forums are kind of buried now. I think most assume that the Thief 2014 forums are the only place to come and hang out. From now on I'm going to be posting here though.

Wonderful! See you here! it's amazing infor for me!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GORT View Post
    you're not kidding. The last time someone posted here was at around the end of March. Is there something going on that we don't know about?
    Perhaps the walking dead got 'em.
    "The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make it." Marcus Aurelius

Quote Originally Posted by New Horizon View Post
    Well, these forums are kind of buried now. I think most assume that the Thief 2014 forums are the only place to come and hang out. From now on I'm going to be posting here though.
    You'll be posting here from now on? Didn't you like the Thief 4 forums? I was there a long time ago. I must have been very impressed because I have not been back since (/sarc off). I remember almost nothing about it. Perhaps I should go refresh my memory some time.
    I sure do miss the comeraderie here. It was always a lot of fun many years ago. The stories and games we used to play! This was probably about 10 years ago give or take. Someone would start a story, and then others would continue it. We came up with some good Thief ideas. Like 'Like a Glove'. Perhaps you remember. Do you still post on TTLG too? I have not been there in a few years either.

Quote Originally Posted by yubetcha View Post
    You'll be posting here from now on? Didn't you like the Thief 4 forums? I was there a long time ago. I must have been very impressed because I have not been back since (/sarc off). I remember almost nothing about it. Perhaps I should go refresh my memory some time.
    I sure do miss the comeraderie here. It was always a lot of fun many years ago. The stories and games we used to play! This was probably about 10 years ago give or take. Someone would start a story, and then others would continue it. We came up with some good Thief ideas. Like 'Like a Glove'. Perhaps you remember. Do you still post on TTLG too? I have not been there in a few years either.

I miss the atmosphere that was in the classic forums too. It was around 99 or 2000 when I joined. So many friendly folks. I still post at TTLG as time permits, but I don't hang around the forums as much. Between work and the kids, there just isn't time.

Seems this forum is going to be absorbed by SE within the week. In honor of yubetcha's return, I'd just like to take this opportunity to remember all of the truly colorful characters that have stalked, skulked and/or back-stabbed their way through this place.

RIP Crippled Burrick 1.0

Quite the ghost town, only 3 threads in the past year.