Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tomb Raider Exclusive for 2 months ?!

Quote Originally Posted by LaraCroft04 View Post
    I have a reason for this, he might be more likely to reply if he thinks I'm a fan of the show haha.

Well that's what I said, I don't see how he could know that and others don't. Surely it would be bigger news if it was true, but he said it as a definitive ' it will be out within 2 months ' not that he assumes it will be.
    OH, I totally misunderstood what you meant, you meant your tweet I thought you meant overall, my bad!
    Well, maybe he's actually a voice actor for the game?

I wonder if Driber or any other mods know and they just can't say.

Quote Originally Posted by Murphdawg1 View Post
    Driver
    This is becoming a problem now.

EDIT: HAH I quoted you before your edit

I think Microsoft would definitely try that haha, and I have to hold my hands up and say unfortunately I am one of the people who decided I'd get an Xbox one when I originally wanted a ps4 because of this announcement. For me I just couldn't wait for my favourite game.
    NOOOO GUURLLL.

Hahaha too much speculation ! We need confirmation
    We need information! and confirmation!
    signature image

Well that's what I said, I don't see how he could know that and others don't. Surely it would be bigger news if it was true, but he said it as a definitive ' it will be out within 2 months ' not that he assumes it will be.
    Oh wow, some guy presented an assumption as a fact? That's a first...

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Quote Originally Posted by a big house View Post
    Speculation based on speculation! We are entering dangerous territory here
    Quote Originally Posted by pidipidi39 View Post
    Actually... we're speculating that he's speculating about speculation.
    Quote Originally Posted by a big house View Post

My brain is in pain.
    Don't send me PM's I'm too classy for that kind of thing. (my inbox is full, kay?)
    signature image

if true, that would be alright. pretty much just like with AC always being late. for pc that is.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Metalrocks View Post
    if true, that would be alright. pretty much just like with AC always being late. for pc that is.
    Well, atleast that Publisher learned from their mistakes.. AC: Unity and Watch_Dogs have/will release alongside the console versions.
    Don't send me PM's I'm too classy for that kind of thing. (my inbox is full, kay?)
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Weemanply109 View Post
    Well, atleast that Publisher learned from their mistakes.. AC: Unity and Watch_Dogs have/will release alongside the console versions.
    true. AC4 was also released at the same time. plus, they even released AC liberty which was cool and nice to play on pc.
    lets hope they stick to it. even when it was aggravating to wait for the pc, it at least worked well. i had no problems with any of the games.
    signature image

true. AC4 was also released at the same time. plus, they even released AC liberty which was cool and nice to play on pc.
    lets hope they stick to it. even when it was aggravating to wait for the pc, it at least worked well. i had no problems with any of the games.
    They plan to stick to it. Ubisoft rep recently address the PC platform and promised that they'd focus on us more now and giving us better optimization (they better be serious about this, their games are simply some of the worst modern AAA ports).

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/08/1...s-on-pc-gaming
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Weemanply109 View Post
    They plan to stick to it. Ubisoft rep recently address the PC platform and promised that they'd focus on us more now and giving us better optimization (they better be serious about this, their games are simply some of the worst modern AAA ports).

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/08/1...s-on-pc-gaming
    hope so too. but as i said, had actually really no hassle with any of the AC games. at least not serious once.
    only once in AC4 when i was fighting on a ship, i suddenly fell through it in to the water. i coulndt swim out or climb out. so all i could do is wait until my men won the fight for the cutscene. which was actually amusing because the walls were invisible so i could look up and watch the entire fight.

the worst port from them was the RE4 for pc. displayed gamecube buttons and generally the controls were a nightmare and graphically it looked bad as well.
    signature image

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kelly_Dan...08614357057536

Well I guess that answers that ! Haha sorry for the misinformation :/ dad will be getting told off!

All the while I thought he was the main character for house of cards (the American version).....

the worst port from them was the RE4 for pc. displayed gamecube buttons and generally the controls were a nightmare and graphically it looked bad as well. [/COLOR]

Yes.....RE4 looked and played much better as a hi-def remaster on PS3.
    Shanghai! Hong Kong! Egg Fu Yung! Fortune cookie always wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Martok View Post
    Yes.....RE4 looked and played much better as a hi-def remaster on PS3.
    well, the HD version they have released on steam is a huge improvement. now you can use finally the mouse, it displays the pc buttons, the characters looks much better too and the brown filter has been removed.

the only bad thing is that the backgrounds still looks blurry. also you cant strafe. which is weird for a third person shooter but well, it didnt take me long to get used to it.

and next year a remastered version of the GC version of RE 1 will be released on steam.
    signature image

well, the HD version they have released on steam is a huge improvement. now you can use finally the mouse, it displays the pc buttons, the characters looks much better too and the brown filter has been removed.

the only bad thing is that the backgrounds still looks blurry. also you cant strafe. which is weird for a third person shooter but well, it didnt take me long to get used to it.

Yeah....strafing didnt come into the RE games until about RE5 or 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalrocks

and next year a remastered version of the GC version of RE 1 will be released on steam.
    And PS4 and all the other major consoles. Yes, I saw that report a couple of weeks ago, and danced the jig.
    Shanghai! Hong Kong! Egg Fu Yung! Fortune cookie always wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Martok View Post
    Yeah....strafing didnt come into the RE games until about RE5 or 6.

And PS4 and all the other major consoles. Yes, I saw that report a couple of weeks ago, and danced the jig.

yep, part 5 had it. in part 6 you could aim, walk and shoot at the same time.

didnt know about about the consoles,, just that it its only available as a digital sale.
    signature image

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kelly_Dan...08614357057536

Well I guess that answers that ! Haha sorry for the misinformation :/ dad will be getting told off!
    Indeed. Like I figured, he knows no more than the rest of us.
    "Did somebody say 'vodka?'"
    signature imagesignature image

Quote Originally Posted by Valenka View Post
    Indeed. Like I figured, he knows no more than the rest of us.
    Somebody knows though and it will probably get leaked out sooner or later.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12