Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lara Croft: Simified

Quote Originally Posted by a big house View Post
    I feel like with Sims 4 actually being out now (in the US) we need some more Lara in this thread
    It's best to wait for the inevitable "Adventures" Expansion Pack!
    Don't send me PM's I'm too classy for that kind of thing. (my inbox is full, kay?)
    signature image

Looks great! How is miss Croft adapting to being a Sim? haha (btw is The Sims 4 worth it? I'm half tempted on getting it and making it my first PC game purchase).
    signature image
    https://twitter.com/damiandee1230

Compared to The Sims 3, it's alright.
    But, if you take it for what it is and avoid comparing it to its predecessors, it's quite amazing.
    "Did somebody say 'vodka?'"
    signature imagesignature image

To be fair, it's a base game. So it should be rightly compared to other base games instead. It's very bare, tbh, but I think the CORE experience the game gives you is very reminiscent of TS2. It gives you classic Sims vibes, it's great. It's just a shame there isn't a lot more to do.
    Don't send me PM's I'm too classy for that kind of thing. (my inbox is full, kay?)
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Weemanply109 View Post
    To be fair, it's a base game. So it should be rightly compared to other base games instead. It's very bare, tbh, but I think the CORE experience the game gives you is very reminiscent of TS2. It gives you classic Sims vibes, it's great. It's just a shame there isn't a lot more to do.
    Agreed.
    I wasn't criticising anyone for comparing to its predecessors, I was just highlighting that in my case, anyway, avoid comparisons helps me enjoy the game more.

Although, I was a little peeved the other day when my Sim who I only played with for 45 minutes died in a fire because no firefighters came to help. Lo and behold, you have to either buy a sprinkler system or click on the Sim and select "Run to Safety" and watch your house go up in flames.

Quote Originally Posted by Valenka View Post
    Agreed.
    I wasn't criticising anyone for comparing to its predecessors, I was just highlighting that in my case, anyway, avoid comparisons helps me enjoy the game more.
    I see and I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Valenka View Post
    Although, I was a little peeved the other day when my Sim who I only played with for 45 minutes died in a fire because no firefighters came to help. Lo and behold, you have to either buy a sprinkler system or click on the Sim and select "Run to Safety" and watch your house go up in flames.
    Yea, some of the changes are a bit confusing at first.
    signature image

I JUST learned yesterday how to make kitchen islands with counters.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12