Thread: Whats in the PC Season Pass?

Smile Whats in the PC Season Pass?

I just preordered the game on steam, and was wondering what is included in the season pass?
    (There is NO gold edition on steam or woulda bought it.... I didnt even know a gold edition until checking here but either way its not on steam thats for sure.)

For preordering I got the hitman skins.
    Will the PC season pass contain her legendary outfit and golden gun? Im also a deus ex fan and was wondering if it would be included later as well.

Thanks and good luck! This game really looks fun! Im very excited to play it since I loved Guardian of Light.

*Also uhhh... I didnt know there was a gold edition until checking here, and well the games are real fun. Is there anyway to include a digital version of the artbook with the steam version for those of us who preordered the game? I really like concept art stuff specially from the people at CD, I always enjoyed the past art books and was wondering if this could come to PC for us?
    Last edited by BridgetFisher; 08-12-2014 at 11:02 AM.

As far as i know if you want all 3 pre-order skins you need to buy the game 3 times.

Im planning on getting the Gold Edition from my retailer (when they manage to get it listed) and sadly it'll probably be the last Tomb game in a long time but im looking forward to this a lot.

As for the rest of the season pass, no idea.

Assuming the game is treated fairly across all platforms, the season pass should include this:
    The Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Season Pass is available for purchase and includes all future downloadable content including the Icy Death and Twisted Gears Packs. The upcoming DLC Packs offer 6 additional costumes and will challenge Lara, Carter, Horus and Isis to conquer additional tombs and collect a treasure trove of unique rings, amulets and weapons. The Season Pass does not include the pre-order packs.

Quote Originally Posted by a big house View Post
    Assuming the game is treated fairly across all platforms
    Oh, you.

Quote Originally Posted by Munchakoopas View Post
    As far as i know if you want all 3 pre-order skins you need to buy the game 3 times.

Im planning on getting the Gold Edition from my retailer (when they manage to get it listed) and sadly it'll probably be the last Tomb game in a long time but im looking forward to this a lot.

As for the rest of the season pass, no idea.
    I feel jipped I preordered it on steam and didnt know there was a gold edition. what a bummer T_T
    Last edited by BridgetFisher; 08-13-2014 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BridgetFisher View Post
    I feel jipped I preordered it on steam and didnt know there was a gold edition. what a bummer T_T
    You can cancel pre-order on steam and get money returned to the steam wallet.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Munchakoopas View Post
    You can cancel pre-order on steam and get money returned to the steam wallet.
    What should I do with it then? I dont know where to get a gold edition to be honest, I checked amazon and gamestop but its not there. Whatevs ill just leave it on the steam one but I do feel a bit jipped. If say in a week steam has some other edition of the game that I now need to cancel my old one and order a new one because of a gold edition. If its that annoying im just going to cancel it all together.

I feel as a consumer hmmmm, kind of well betrayed? maybe thats the wrong word, but I do feel like Ipreordered something I thought was the best version but isnt, because apparently whatever this gold edition did not exist on steam to buy. It feels frustrating as a customer that I bought something and then a week or two later it will be changed and I will need to go through this hassle of cancelling one order to place another order. Keep in mind steam isnt known for their "fast" responses. In the future I would suggest not to sell games until the final editions are decided, ya know so if I go on steam and dont care about physical objects just want the best digital version it should be there to order right when the game is available.
    Last edited by BridgetFisher; 08-13-2014 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BridgetFisher View Post
    What should I do with it then? I dont know where to get a gold edition to be honest, I checked amazon but its not there.
    Its a while until the game releases, so you can keep the pre-order up until you actually find the gold edition.

Could I request that the person who handles the steam store for CD or SE upgrade those of us who currently preordered Temple of Osiris to the gold edition?

A similar thing happened recently with Dead Rising 3, when the game hit steam the basic version was for sale which I preordered. Then the Apocalypse Edition with 4 content packs was added but instead of us preordering again, the existing customers got a free upgrade while the preorder price rose for those who didnt preorder before it hit steam. This would be nice with Temple of Osiris, if we got the upgrade, then the price was raised to include the gold edition. This is helpful since those of us who preorder games would of course preorder the best version of that game with the most content to help support the people who make the game.

here is a link to how the Dead Rising Devs handled the announcement of the updated edition: http://steamcommunity.com/app/265550...0847677969782/

Thanks and good luck with Temple of Osiris!
    Last edited by BridgetFisher; 08-16-2014 at 08:50 PM.

They won't. This sub-forum seems dead. Try contacting them via their proper support channels?

Also, if you're willing to pre-order Dead Rising 3 (console port) then get pre-ordering AC: Unity!
    Don't send me PM's I'm too classy for that kind of thing. (my inbox is full, kay?)
    signature image

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Weemanply109 View Post
    They won't. This sub-forum seems dead. Try contacting them via their proper support channels?

Also, if you're willing to pre-order Dead Rising 3 (console port) then get pre-ordering AC: Unity!
    Hmm, its sad that this forum is abandoned, I think this game will be very fun even the corporate types dont think so.

Who should I contact about this issue? Square Enix or Crystal Dynamics you think? Who there should I contact? I would need to find the person who does the online postings for the digital distribution right?

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Weemanply109 View Post

How is support contacted? I went to a thing for Square enix called the "support center" but oddly there is not one link on the page for contacting anyone. Some terrible person made a whole page full of words with not one about contacting support. Pretty much the most useless page ever.

I think you should be looking up Steam support instead of Square... I'm not sure how this works, sorry, just trying to help.

The Gold Edition is going to be available in physical outlets only as far as I know (although the game is still a Steam redeem code), but on Steam you can find a game+season pass bundle. Again... not sure if this is what you're looking for.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Treeble View Post
    I think you should be looking up Steam support instead of Square... I'm not sure how this works, sorry, just trying to help.

The Gold Edition is going to be available in physical outlets only as far as I know (although the game is still a Steam redeem code), but on Steam you can find a game+season pass bundle. Again... not sure if this is what you're looking for.
    Far as I know being a steam user and learning alot more than I ever wanted how things are done there from people. The person who puts the game there posts the form submitting the app name aka the game, then lists version of the game, DLC etc. From this form steam generates links for them to use in the steam store for uploading screenshots and providing a description etc.

Steam cant provide something for a game unless the developer submits it, the only time we can bug steam on this is if they reject something which has happened in the past due to technical or legal reasons such as the person posting the game for sale doesnt own it.

I find it sad that noone from Team CD or Team Square cares enough about Temple of Osiris to view these forums. THIS GAME IS GONNA BE AWESOME!!! Tell it on the mountain!