Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 165657585960616263646566
Results 1,626 to 1,628 of 1628

Thread: RotTR is a (timed) XBox exclusive

Nooooo haha ! Couldn't it still be possible though? If Rise is coming exclusively in holiday 2015 with holiday meaning any time between October - December, it could be that the game is still released around October with the exclusivity deal expiring around Christmas time and it being a short exclusive. I'm just thinking it would make more sense for Crystal to have all versions of the game available by the time Christmas comes, from a sales perspective...

.. Or I'm just being super hopeful

Quote Originally Posted by LaraCroft04 View Post
    Nooooo haha ! Couldn't it still be possible though? If Rise is coming exclusively in holiday 2015 with holiday meaning any time between October - December, it could be that the game is still released around October with the exclusivity deal expiring around Christmas time and it being a short exclusive. I'm just thinking it would make more sense for Crystal to have all versions of the game available by the time Christmas comes, from a sales perspective...

.. Or I'm just being super hopeful
    Sorry if I'm dashing your hopes but "Holiday" in the US generally refers to the period leading up to and including Christmas. To be fair, Camilla probably isn't going to be the most accurate source for this kind of info.

Early 2016 IMO for PC & PS4.
    Gamersrespawn 21+ Gaming Community Fun Play Enjoy Respect
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Tecstar70 View Post
    Early 2016 for PC & PS4.
    If that happens I'm going to grin like the Cheshire Cat has never grinned before.

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 165657585960616263646566