Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 1628

Thread: RotTR is a (timed) XBox exclusive

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Done. Goodbye Rise of Tomb Raider. I felt very dissapointed with this news.
    Crystal Dynamics and Square Enix. How MUCH MONEY did Microsoft pay you to have this decision? Do you know HOW YOU BREAK our hearts?!
    I really don't need Lara Croft Temple of Osiris .... I just want a sequel. Now I am hating XBOX ONE MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE THAN EVER NOW!
    I..... this is my WORST DAY EVER!

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    3,455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus123 View Post
    They should have told it when the game was first revealed. Now I feel cheated.
    Around the time of the announcement, the game was on XBONE's list of exclusive games, but everyone assumed it was just some sort of misinformation, a mistake on the site... Guess it was true all along...
    signature image

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    5,466

    Default

    i guess thats how we feel all now.
    signature image

  4. #54
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Padua, Italy
    Posts
    3,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tecstar70 View Post
    See my previous comments. its marketing.
    I've seen your previous comments.
    If it's marketing, it's flawed marketing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus123 View Post
    They should have told it when the game was first revealed. Now I feel cheated.
    Actually, if they were going for this way, they should have started from the first game of the rebooted series.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    BosniaAndHerzegovina
    Posts
    3,959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus123 View Post
    They should have told it when the game was first revealed. Now I feel cheated.

    Yeah, I thought of that too, it's weird... Maybe it's a sign, maybe it's a timed exclusive My little heart can't take this

    Edit: Nope, just saw dark7angel's post, it was planned all along
    Raiding tombs since 2007. deviantART tumblr | N7
    signature image

  6. #56
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    4,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pidipidi39 View Post
    Actually, if they were going for this way, they should have started from the first game of the rebooted series.
    Or made the "Definitive Edition" an Xbox exclusive. That would have tipped us off...

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Screw you Eidos/SE, I have always played my TR games on PC, there is zero chance of me getting a XBone. I hope Microsoft paid you well because without PS and PC your sales will be e.

    Sellouts/
    signature image

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    BosniaAndHerzegovina
    Posts
    3,959

    Default

    Damn, 400 people are checking out this forum right now Have your voice heard, people, become a member!!!
    Raiding tombs since 2007. deviantART tumblr | N7
    signature image

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    MS have paid for this. It happens all the time. Granted, MS must have paid a wedge for it! I would be totally gutted if it happened the other way round and PS4 got the exclusive. It just means you have to wait a bit longer and stop throwing your toys out of the pram.

    People who are disowning the game on this news are a bit daft in my opinion. If its a fantastic game why would you not still play it?
    Gamersrespawn 21+ Gaming Community Fun Play Enjoy Respect
    signature image

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    BosniaAndHerzegovina
    Posts
    3,959

    Default

    I can understand the marketing if it's like this "You can't say RotTR is coming on other platforms, it will be coming out, but you can't say it right now because they won't buy Xbox1", but if that's not true, it's over
    Raiding tombs since 2007. deviantART tumblr | N7
    signature image

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BR4DDERS1986 View Post
    Screw you Eidos/SE, I have always played my TR games on PC, there is zero chance of me getting a XBone. I hope Microsoft paid you well because without PS and PC your sales will be e.

    Sellouts/
    Which is why they WILL appear on those platforms...in 2016.
    Gamersrespawn 21+ Gaming Community Fun Play Enjoy Respect
    signature image

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    BosniaAndHerzegovina
    Posts
    3,959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tecstar70 View Post
    People who are disowning the game on this news are a bit daft in my opinion. If its a fantastic game why would you not still play it?
    Maybe I don't have the money to buy an Xbox 1? Maybe I already had a ready PC/PS4? I'm sure it's going to be a fantastic game, and that's what makes me sad, I need to buy XBox1 to play it and I can't and won't do that
    Raiding tombs since 2007. deviantART tumblr | N7
    signature image

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Gamersrespawn 21+ Gaming Community Fun Play Enjoy Respect
    signature image

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    BosniaAndHerzegovina
    Posts
    3,959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tecstar70 View Post
    Son, just don't.
    Raiding tombs since 2007. deviantART tumblr | N7
    signature image

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    3,455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d1n0_xD View Post
    Maybe I don't have the money to buy an Xbox 1? Maybe I already had a ready PC/PS4? I'm sure it's going to be a fantastic game, and that's what makes me sad, I need to buy XBox1 to play it and I can't and won't do that
    Exactly! It's not like gaming consoles are cheap like a bottle of water goddamit!
    signature image

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    405

    Default

    Yeah, no. Not going to get an xbox (vomits.jpg) to play the new game.




    Worst news EVER.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Padua, Italy
    Posts
    3,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Treeble View Post
    Or made the "Definitive Edition" an Xbox exclusive. That would have tipped us off...
    Exactly!

    What's the point of giving us all the ''fresh new start'' if only a few of us will be able to play the rest? I don't get it.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tecstar70 View Post
    Which is why they WILL appear on those platforms...in 2016.
    But it does't mean that we have to happy about it.

    Edit: about waiting.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tecstar70 View Post
    Which is why they WILL appear on those platforms...in 2016.
    That might be true but I will wait for a sale if it does, If they want to take the piss with PC/PS players I will make sure they receive the least amount of money from me for it.

    If it isn't a timed exclusive then Eidos/SE games will be going on my ever growing list of publishers I refuse to buy games from.
    signature image

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2

    Default

    I can't believe I am making an account for this but I just can't believe how furious I am for CD selling out this hard... R.I.P Lara Croft... what the hell.

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    5,466

    Default

    i think i have to call in sick tomorrow for work. im too depressed. just cant comprehend it
    signature image

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    3,455

    Default

    @Tecstar70, I get that you are convinced this is timed, but you can't blame us for not having much hope. Besides, I'd rather not get my hopes up just to have them crushed again when it is confirmed this is not a timed exclusive...

    So please, just let us vent our frustration...
    signature image

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    BosniaAndHerzegovina
    Posts
    3,959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BR4DDERS1986 View Post
    That might be true but I will wait for a sale if it does, If they want to take the piss with PC/PS players I will make sure they receive the least amount of money from me for it.

    If it isn't a timed exclusive then Eidos/SE games will be going on my ever growing list of publishers I refuse to buy games from.

    That's not good either, I mean I get where you're coming from, but if everyone tried to give as less money as they can, the chances of a sequel are low... But I get where you're coming from, they shouldn't have announced this.
    Raiding tombs since 2007. deviantART tumblr | N7
    signature image

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    35

    Default

    It's not a good idea to put fans in the garbage for a money hat as fans will remember for years to come and the Tomb Raider brand will suffer.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    BosniaAndHerzegovina
    Posts
    3,959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dark7angel View Post
    @Tecstar70, I get that you are convinced this is timed, but you can't blame us for not having much hope. Besides, I'd rather not get my hopes up just to have them crushed again when it is confirmed this is not a timed exclusive...

    So please, just let us vent our frustration...
    Beautifully said If it's coming out eventually, it's going to be a relief, but I'm not having my hopes up again for them to be crushed again...
    Raiding tombs since 2007. deviantART tumblr | N7
    signature image

Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •