LARA CROFT EXPLORES THE TEMPLE OF OSIRIS DECEMBER 9
REDWOOD CITY, CA, USA
– Crystal Dynamics, a Square Enix studio, today unveiled new ways to customize your Lara Croft® and the Temple of Osiris™ experience with multiple costume packs, powerful items, and unique weapons. Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris launches for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, and Windows PC on December 9, 2014.
A Gold Edition of Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris, which features multiple exclusive items including a 3" Lara figurine, an artbook filled with never-before-seen concept art, a folding map of the Overworld, and the Season Pass, will be available at participating North American retailers for Xbox One, PlayStation®4 system, and Windows PC.
Multiple retailer exclusive packs featuring unique skins and character based skills are also available:
About Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
- Assassinate Your Enemies with the Hitman® Pack, available on Steam and from participating digital retailers. Pre-order to receive the exclusive Hitman themed skins including the iconic Silverballers and The Agent ring, which gives your character increased weapon damage and more powerful bombs.
- Pick up the Ultimate Augmentation with the Deus Ex® Pack, only available on Amazon.com. Pre-order to receive the exclusive Deus Ex themed skins, including Adam Jensen's signature combat rifle and the Augment ring, which reduces the cost of treasure chests by 10%.
- Become a Legend with the Lara Croft Legend Pack, only available at GameStop. Pre-order to receive the nostalgic Tomb Raider® Legend skins including a golden pistol and The Legend ring, which gives your character health regeneration powers and a more powerful torch.
- The Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Season Pass is available for purchase and includes all future downloadable content including the Icy Death and Twisted Gears Packs. The upcoming DLC Packs offer 6 additional costumes and will challenge Lara, Carter, Horus and Isis to conquer additional tombs and collect a treasure trove of unique rings, amulets and weapons. The Season Pass does not include the pre-order packs.
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris is the sequel to the critically-acclaimed Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light ® , and the first-ever four-player co-op experience with Lara Croft. Featuring stunning visuals and a brand-new story, players must work together to explore the temple, defeat hordes of enemies from the Egyptian underworld, solve devious puzzles, and avoid deadly traps. All the while, players will compete for treasure, powerful artifacts, and ultimate bragging rights.
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris takes place deep in the deserts of Egypt. In her new adventure, Lara must join forces with rival treasure hunter Carter Bell and imprisoned gods Horus and Isis, to defeat the evil god Set. As Lara and her companions fight the elements of nature across the sands and through ancient tombs, they will battle legendary deities and creatures of myth. With the fate of the world at stake, Lara must recover the fragments of Osiris to stop Set from enslaving all mankind.
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix Group. The Square Enix Group operates a global network of leading development studios and boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property, including: FINAL FANTASY, which has sold over 100 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 62 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 35 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at http://www.na.square-enix.com/
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris © 2014
CRYSTAL DYNAMICS, LARA CROFT, the TEMPLE OF OSIRIS, the LARA CROFT AND THE TEMPLE OF OSIRIS logo, DRAGON QUEST, FINAL FANTASY, TOMB RAIDER, GUARDIAN OF LIGHT, SPACE INVADERS, SQUARE ENIX, and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix Group. “PlayStation” is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.