Thread: The Wolf Among Us

Default The Wolf Among Us

Is anyone hear a fan of Telltale's The Wolf Among Us? I know quite a few of my fellow forum members enjoyed Telltale's The Walking Dead. Well the finale comes out next week, and I for one can't wait. It's gotten me so interested, that I am going to start reading Bill Willingham's Fables comic book series, which TWAU is based off of.

Here's the trailer for all those who are interested:

Last edited by The Zoo Boy; 07-14-2014 at 08:46 PM.
    signature image

So I just beat the finale. It was freaking amazing!!! Much better than The Walking Dead, which was my second place GOTY of 2012, so you can imagine how I feel about this. I LOVE IT!!! Definitely in my top five games of all time. Since nobody replied, I assume there's not much interest in this here, but if you get the chance, you guys should really check it out. The game was utterly fantastic. Amazing writing, and great plot.
    signature image

the zoo boy you are really very great

I finished The Wolf Among Us, great game! What are some of the choices you chose?
    Raiding tombs since 2007. deviantART tumblr | N7
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by d1n0_xD View Post
    I finished The Wolf Among Us, great game! What are some of the choices you chose?
    Finally! Someone who has played this fantastic game!

Episode 1: Faith

Episode 2: Smoke and Mirrors

Episode 3: A Crooked Mile

Episode 4: In Sheep's Clothing

Episode 5: Cry Wolf

Special Stats (Deaths)

And that's that!
    Last edited by The Zoo Boy; 08-12-2014 at 01:38 PM.
    signature image

^ Hahah we're very similar in the end result, but there are some of the choices that are different I'm gonna go off of your results to try to remember, I don't have the saves xD

Episode 1:

Episode 2:

Episode 3:

Episode 4:

Episode 5:

That final Nerrisa realization was awesome, I can't wait for season 2, and to see where Bigby is going, I tried to be a nice guy, but sometimes would be like "cut the crap" which I think fits Bigby's personality Also, I want to see where the relationship between Bigby and Snow is going

And that Bloody Mary, man, her look was so creepy, you remember that scene where you're looking at her through the Mirror and she notices you ? Freaking chills down my spine, man xD
    Raiding tombs since 2007. deviantART tumblr | N7
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by d1n0_xD View Post
    ^ Hahah we're very similar in the end result, but there are some of the choices that are different I'm gonna go off of your results to try to remember, I don't have the saves xD

That final Nerrisa realization was awesome, I can't wait for season 2, and to see where Bigby is going, I tried to be a nice guy, but sometimes would be like "cut the crap" which I think fits Bigby's personality Also, I want to see where the relationship between Bigby and Snow is going

And that Bloody Mary, man, her look was so creepy, you remember that scene where you're looking at her through the Mirror and she notices you ? Freaking chills down my spine, man xD
    Bloody Mary is creepy as hell, indeed. And yeah, we both tried to be Sheriff Wolf, but on my next playthrough, I'm embracing the full Big Bad Wolf side.

And yes, SEASON 2 PLEASE NOW!!!
    signature image

A few days ago, I replayed this entire game, choosing all negative and "evil" choices, basically, fully embracing the "Big Bad Wolf" persona, and let me tell you, it was awesome.
    signature image