Thread: HD Collections

Default HD Collections

Now that Microsoft has announced the Halo: Master Chief Collection, it got me thinking, what games would you guys want to be remastered in HD for the new consoles?

I personally would absolutely love a Red Dead Revolver remaster, as I adored that game on the original Xbox, and after seeing Red Dead Redemption, I had hope for a remaster.

And of course, a Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic double pack would be utterly fantastic. Make my wishes come true, video game industry!!! I bet Umah would especially love to see a KOTOR HD remaster.
    Last edited by The Zoo Boy; 07-04-2014 at 06:39 AM.
    signature image

I know it's a very unlikely package, but I'd love to see the 'Parasite Eve' games re-released in a physical format. I think the first one in particular is a very underrated game that is due some exposure to newer audiences. Would it look good in HD? Probably not, as it was made in the late 90's. But it would be cool.
    wintervoices.blogspot.com
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by The Zoo Boy View Post
    And of course, a Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic double pack would be utterly fantastic. Make my wishes come true, video game industry!!! I bet Umah would especially love to see a KOTOR HD remaster.
    Well, that. I'd love to see a remastered Knights 1 and 2 bundles up. With a new character creator like Mass Effect/Dragon Age and a fully voiced main character. I would love to see that!

I would like to see all Atari 2600 games get the hi-def remasters they have long deserved! Just imagine....the tanks in Combat looking more like outlines of tanks, rather than rolling H's with a stick that fires deadly squares at each other. And the audio, upgraded and remastered in glorious Dolby Digital Mono 1.1.... Just imagine hearing all that white noise....er.....those guns, cannons, and 'splosions booming across your speaker.

Just kidding folks.

I know that the GameCube Resident Evil remake is getting a hi-def remaster for all the major platforms (PS4, Xbone, PC....and perhaps even the PS3 and Xbox 360), but I would love to see Resident Evil 2 and 3 get the same upgraded treatment ( and in hi-def) that the GameCube remake got.
    Shanghai! Hong Kong! Egg Fu Yung! Fortune cookie always wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Martok View Post
    I would love to see Resident Evil 2 and 3 get the same upgraded treatment ( and in hi-def) that the GameCube remake got.
    Yeah, I could go for that.
    wintervoices.blogspot.com
    signature image

Resi 1 with new voice overs.

Quote Originally Posted by AdeleDazeem View Post
    Well, that. I'd love to see a remastered Knights 1 and 2 bundles up. With a new character creator like Mass Effect/Dragon Age and a fully voiced main character. I would love to see that!
    Here, here!!!

That would be quite the remake.
    signature image