Thread: What about making low-poly Laras costumes this time ?

Default What about making low-poly Laras costumes this time ?

For Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, we had some costumes to unlock, but nothing really exciting, nothing really new.

(click image to enlarge)

This time, they could make the ( ORIGINAL ) old low-poly Laras as costumes. I think It would be really great, I would love to play with old Laras.
    signature image

I like the idea, not sure if it'll happen though. Might be worth asking about if there is another Q&A

It would be fun to have an IndiLara Jones costume, one for Lara but of course classy while making it look good in a way only a croft can.

(also maybe a Mummy outift? Like a halloween pack with diff halloween costumes? Maybe a ghost with eyeholes the more cliche the better since that is whats fun )

If that was a DLC, I'd totally buy it.

Yes!
    Don't send me PM's I'm too classy for that kind of thing. (my inbox is full, kay?)
    signature image

I vote YES.

Quote Originally Posted by BridgetFisher View Post
    It would be fun to have an IndiLara Jones costume, one for Lara but of course classy while making it look good in a way only a croft can.

(also maybe a Mummy outift? Like a halloween pack with diff halloween costumes? Maybe a ghost with eyeholes the more cliche the better since that is whats fun )
    ᴙє₳Ŀi₮ɣ is for people who can't handle ΩӍŖ Ɍ∆°–єʁ.

There are several possibilities for unlockable outfits in the game, I hope they offer a bunch. And I'm also all in for a Final Fantasy Lightning DLC crossover outfit (any of them will do - we know Lara looks great with anything on lol).

I also hope this time around the other characters also get unlockables, though I'm not sure what kind of variants could be done for the two Egyptian gods lol.

Oh man, that mock up looks awesome, FE!

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagonô | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

I'd be into it. Bring back the bomber jacket!
    wintervoices.blogspot.com
    signature image

That would be so COOL! I did have a dream that there would be a Kurtis Trent skin and totally freaked out until I woke up and realised it wasn't all real If CD did classic Lara skins, or even an Idny/Lara crossover, I'd let the take my money

^^^^ Yeah I've wondered why they didn't do an A.o.D. Lara and Kurtis skin for 'G.o.L.'. I realize it's not everyone's favorite game (myself included), but it seems like a missed opportunity to me. And it would've been funny to hear Kurtis with Totec's voice.
    wintervoices.blogspot.com
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier View Post
    ^^^^ Yeah I've wondered why they didn't do an A.o.D. Lara and Kurtis skin for 'G.o.L.'. I realize it's not everyone's favorite game (myself included), but it seems like a missed opportunity to me. And it would've been funny to hear Kurtis with Totec's voice.
    I was hoping for that too! I wasn't a fan of AoD's gameplay, but I loved the story and characters, so if AoD Kurtis and Lara were in there...
    LOL It would have! Like Amanda having Lara's voice in the Tomb Raider: Legend unlockable outfits. I reckon an AoD or Classic pack would sell a lot. Many people would pay for it, myself included.