Thread: Hitman Blood Money issue in windows 7 64 bits

Unhappy Hitman Blood Money issue in windows 7 64 bits

Hello there! I would like to ask you something you may know, i bought Hitman Blood Money from Gamersgate a few days ago, they dont give you a steam key, tho they let you download the game from their web page and they give you the serial key, so i installed the game, but i had some issues installing directx 9, tho i dont think its necessary because i have the 11.1 version, and also i wasnt able to install a thing call GameShadow or something like that, i read that the program wasnt needed to run the game, but when i try to open it, it starts but only thing i can see is a black windown in full screen and then it goes back again to the deskopt, i can see the icon of the game running but nothing happens, i was able to run it only once, but the game was super slow, i wasnt even able to move the mouse, like if it was going at 1 fps, i tried to download the patch 1.2 of the game but it says its already installed, i tried a few more things, downloading again some of the .dll files and some other things, i even downloaded the game again and reinstalled it a couple of times but nothing happened, my rig is a Intel core i3 Windows 7 64 bits and a nvidia gtx 560ti, i even have absolution and im able to run it on ultra, i have done research of this but i cant find a solution, i bought the game because i didnt want this type of trouble, like the one you get in the pirate version of it, and its really disapointing, i hope someone can help me out please, take care everybody and blessings.

Sometimes there are reasons why I don't buy digital content from those others like Gamersgate, Direct2Drive, I'd go with steam for Hitman Blood Money, but I prefer the retail copy. and since your moving really slow, maybe your PC is just not good enough to play the game, what are you playing it on? Laptop? Or you can just tell me your specs

Here's a thought, (bump up your graphics hardware)

It has the same problem with Paid Steam version.... no fix by far...best chance is to play it under Windows XP

Well I have no issues about these errors which you are talking about. I think your steam is not paid?