Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 58

Thread: Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris announced.

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    4,066

    Default

    Pre-order skins from Steam:



    http://store.steampowered.com/app/289690/

    Is this a Hitman reference?

  2. #27
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    4,183

    Default

    Definitely a Hitman reference. (Goddamn, Lara looks HOT in a suit.)

    Much better than the Hitman stuff we had in TR2013 if you ask me. Hopefully we'll still see more stuff like this: I loved the character packs in LCGOL.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    4,066

    Default

    Anyone going to Gamescon? You lucky people will be able to play a demo of ToO. The info is in French, but you get the gist of it.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bournemouth, UK
    Posts
    5,325

    Default

    Gold Edition announced

    (click image to enlarge)
    Last edited by a big house; 08-08-2014 at 07:00 AM. Reason: Better image

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    4,066

    Default

    That figurine is so cute!

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bournemouth, UK
    Posts
    5,325

    Default

    Press release: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/...tion-revealed/

    We’ve been eager to share details about the Gold Edition as it’s one for the die-hard fans. The Gold Edition features multiple exclusive items including: a collectible 3″ Lara Croft figurine, an art book filled with never-before-seen concept art from the development team, a folding map of the in-game Overworld showing the full Shrine of Osiris, and includes all of the Season Pass content for the game!

    But if you can’t get your hands on the Gold Edition and are looking for more in-game content, the Season Pass is available for pre-purchase separately and includes the Icy Death and Twisted Gears add-ons. These add-on Packs also offer six additional costumes and will challenge Lara, Carter, Horus and Isis to conquer new tombs and collect a treasure trove of unique rings, amulets and weapons.

    ...

    Be sure to check back in later today for a livestream on Twitch at 1:00pm Pacific Time for a chance to win a copy of Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light. Also keep an eye out next week for more preview coverage from the Gamescom event!

  7. #32
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    4,183

    Default

    MUST. HAVE. D:

    I'd like the PC version instead of PS4 though, if it's Steam based will it be like the European TR2013?

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    162

    Default

    I swear, I wake up to find all Hell breaks loose! This looks awesome, but what's coming to Xbox One??? I need answers! I miss Meagan.. :'(

  9. #34
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    4,183

    Default

    It is coming to Xbox One. It is mentioned on the press release, but all websites picked up the news from the official PlayStation blog, in which the Xbox One version was not mentioned.

    But yeah, I know how you feel lol. It took me a while, but I have finally gathered all info I found scattered around to make a cohesive post on my blog.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Treeble View Post
    It is coming to Xbox One. It is mentioned on the press release, but all websites picked up the news from the official PlayStation blog, in which the Xbox One version was not mentioned.

    But yeah, I know how you feel lol. It took me a while, but I have finally gathered all info I found scattered around to make a cohesive post on my blog.
    Oh praise the Gods! Lol. Thanks so much for putting my worries to rest.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Croft Estates
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Ah yes. I missee hearing Keeley's voice as Lara.
    Single, you want somethin?

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    45

    Default

    I am so glad Keeley Hawes is in this. It's probably my fave bit!

    She really is the definitive Lara I think. I was worried we had lost her.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    290

    Default

    So I just figured out that the Gold Edition will be sold in stores.

    ''Sold in stores?'' I thought. ''Could it be that?... no''

    Does this mean that the box you get contains a disc inside and an internet connection for download is not required? I can pop in the disc and play?

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AdeleDazeem View Post
    So I just figured out that the Gold Edition will be sold in stores.

    ''Sold in stores?'' I thought. ''Could it be that?... no''

    Does this mean that the box you get contains a disc inside and an internet connection for download is not required? I can pop in the disc and play?
    I think so. I just ordered it from Bol.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jurre View Post
    I think so. I just ordered it from Bol.
    After Googeling for a while I found one website that says it has a download code. Since you ordered it on Bol I assume you're a Dutchman? Then I guess you know the Game Mania stores as well. They always mention it when a download code is involved. Their website says:

    The Gold Edition includes:
    - Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris game
    - Season pass voor de aankomende DLC
    - Artbook
    - Map of the overworld
    - Mini Lara figurine

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AdeleDazeem View Post
    After Googeling for a while I found one website that says it has a download code. Since you ordered it on Bol I assume you're a Dutchman? Then I guess you know the Game Mania stores as well. They always mention it when a download code is involved. Their website says:
    I can't find anything about a code on Game Mania but I guess it's also possible that the 'game' in the game package consists of a piece of paper with a code on it. Fine with me, although a box always looks nicer on the bookshelf

    Since you ordered it on Bol I assume you're a Dutchman?
    Sure. Can't you tell by my name? I was born in the Zaanstreek even, with the windmills and tulips and everything.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Mater Urbium
    Posts
    19,834

    Default

    AdeleDazeem, in some regions it will be Digital Download only, and in some there will be actual physical discs of the game. Crystal hasn't made public yet what territories get what. That's down to SE to decide, and they may be still in the process of doing just that.

    My guess is that Holland will get physical discs, as usual. But time will tell.




    One of my family members runs several Game Mania stores in Holland, though, so he might know...

    Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jurre View Post
    ISure. Can't you tell by my name? I was born in the Zaanstreek even, with the windmills and tulips and everything.
    I had a feeling, but wasn't sure!
    However, I've never heard of a code that comes in a regular box. But I guess there's a first time for everything. *cough Rise of the Tomb Raider *cough.

    Since the PS4 is regionfree I'm happy to get it elsewhere. But so far PAL regions always get the retail release, thanks to the awful internet in New Zealand! I really hope it does, cause I've been ignoring ToO because I won't get it unless it's on a disc in a box.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AdeleDazeem View Post
    I had a feeling, but wasn't sure!
    However, I've never heard of a code that comes in a regular box. But I guess there's a first time for everything. *cough Rise of the Tomb Raider *cough.
    By package I mean the box that contains the artbook and the map and everything... If the game will be digital only then I guess that box will contain a piece of paper with code.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdeleDazeem View Post
    I really hope it does, cause I've been ignoring ToO because I won't get it unless it's on a disc in a box.
    Because of the internet connection in New Zealand?

    How long will you be there?

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jurre View Post


    Because of the internet connection in New Zealand?

    How long will you be there?
    Oh, I didn't mean it like that. Just that we're both PAL regions and we get whatever they get. And because of the bad internet connection in NZ they get a lot of download only games retail.

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    290

    Default

    Bump.

    We're getting really close to it's release now. I was wondering if anyone knows whether the Gold Edition (PS4 in my case) will include a disc or a download code. I am unable to figure it out myself.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Mater Urbium
    Posts
    19,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AdeleDazeem View Post
    Bump.

    We're getting really close to it's release now. I was wondering if anyone knows whether the Gold Edition (PS4 in my case) will include a disc or a download code. I am unable to figure it out myself.
    Did you check all the updates in the FAQ thread?

    If it's not in there, try asking in the current Q&A session thread. Answers are coming in the first week of November if I'm not mistaken.

    Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bournemouth, UK
    Posts
    5,325

    Default

    Yes AdeleD, the European Gold Edition for PS4 comes with a disc

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a big house View Post
    Yes AdeleD, the European Gold Edition for PS4 comes with a disc

    Thnx Driber, but it looks like I found my answer here after all.

    Awesome! In that case I'm gonna get it

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Mater Urbium
    Posts
    19,834

    Default

    Then I'm guessing it is in the FAQ sticky thread after all, heh. And NP

    PS. If all goes well, your package should arrive sometime today

    Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •