Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 47's face

Default 47's face

I don't know if anyone has realized but the concept art on the banner of this page shows 47 with a different face than he had in Absolution. I want to know if you liked 47's face in Absolution and, if not, what game had his face right?

Personally, I thought 47 looked too "normal" in Absolution and prefer the face from Contracts...he just looks more menacing with his high cheek bones and thin face. It looks from the banner that they are returning to this style.

On a slightly different note, I think that 47 should be way skinnier in Hitman 6 as opposed to Absolution (he was quite ripped). Just a preference.

I agree, I preferred the Contracts model of 47. Blood money wasn't bad either. Wasn't a fan of Absolution's 47.
    There's a bullet for everyone.. And a time.. And a place..

I personally love Absolution model, he's sexy

They're both great, in absolution of course was more realistic so he looked more cold and evil. But older, this next game might be when he's younger (says in his prime, in absolution he messed up half the assassinations with on the rails/cutscene fails lol so not in his prime there.)

I prefer his face from Contracts.
    And I agree he should be skinnier-but not too skinny,something between Contracts and Absolution...

I think 47 looked normal in Absolution, like a real person. I always thought he looked, idk, a little awkward in the old games. Kinda tall, skinny and lanky SOB, also he was too polygonal. In Absolution they smoothed out his edges and he was in better shape. I'd go with th Absolution model but younger, I guess.

I think we're mainly just talking about his face, not physique.
    There's a bullet for everyone.. And a time.. And a place..

His face has always been even more awkward than his body. Anyway his face has always been the same. He just looked older in Absolution.

Quote Originally Posted by S3R6i0 View Post
    His face has always been even more awkward than his body. Anyway his face has always been the same. He just looked older in Absolution.
    I always thought 47 was supposed to look a little weird but menacing. That includes him being really tall but also pretty skinny.

He was polygonal because the previous Hitman games are old. It's expected that the model has smoother lines than the previous iterations.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Shephard View Post
    I always thought 47 was supposed to look a little weird but menacing. That includes him being really tall but also pretty skinny.

He was polygonal because the previous Hitman games are old. It's expected that the model has smoother lines than the previous iterations.
    His face is weird and menacing in Absolution. He's not a pretty . Anyway, I think there's too much focus on his face.

His face is weird and menacing in Absolution. He's not a pretty . Anyway, I think there's too much focus on his face.
    Maybe

I think a slim younger 47 would be perfect because your playin as 47 in his prime. Blood money and absolution had the older look which was fine but I didn't like how his face was almost too serious in absolution..I think a cool calm and collective almost blank expression would look better

47 in his prime doesn't necessarily mean younger. Experience also comes into play. Granted, he'll almost definitely be younger. Although, we've already seen a young 47 in-game (in Blood Money he was older in the artwork but in-game that didn't really transfer, he was quite youthful in-game). I'm not saying they should pull a Solid Snake from MGS4 on us, but I think the model from Absolution was good.

Isn't 47 already like 30 years old when he escapes the asylum?

It's odd, the original render for Absolution had 47 look more like his Blood Money self.

I much prefer this look, in Absolution he looked more like some thug than a cold assassin. He's not really supposed to look normal, he has a bar code on the back of his head... he's a clone, a machine made for killing.

Quote Originally Posted by MickyNozawa View Post
    I much prefer this look, in Absolution he looked more like some thug than a cold assassin. He's not really supposed to look normal
    Exactly

This is just artwork from codename 47, but still:

The C:47 artwork (in the loading screens) that had 47's face were just awful. Hitman 2/contracts is much better.

This is my version of 47's definitive face:

Why do people keep bringing up their ideal images of Agent 47 where he's covered in darkness? And there is hardly any difference in 47's face between ^this photo and the Absolution one. Take away the darkness, add some lights and what do you got? Of course he's gonna look more dark and sinister in the dark.

I think Absolution's 47 fit the character in that particular game. If we get a more traditional Hitman game with the next one, his model is gonna look more to reflect that.

One thing I will say about Absolution, 47 was more well-rounded, and equally proportionate, and friendlier looking. In Silent Assassin and Contracts he fit the description more of what you would expect a contract killer to look like, tall, lanky, not so much proportionate. I still think he looked bad ass in Absolution.

As far as realistic, whatever he looks like, they shouldn't regress from from the Absolution style. 47 had a higher level of detail.

Why do people keep bringing up their ideal images of Agent 47 where he's covered in darkness? And there is hardly any difference in 47's face between ^this photo and the Absolution one. Take away the darkness, add some lights and what do you got? Of course he's gonna look more dark and sinister in the dark.

I think Absolution's 47 fit the character in that particular game. If we get a more traditional Hitman game with the next one, his model is gonna look more to reflect that.

One thing I will say about Absolution, 47 was more well-rounded, and equally proportionate, and friendlier looking. In Silent Assassin and Contracts he fit the description more of what you would expect a contract killer to look like, tall, lanky, not so much proportionate. I still think he looked bad ass in Absolution.

As far as realistic, whatever he looks like, they shouldn't regress from from the Absolution style. 47 had a higher level of detail.
    The picture I put up is does not feature 47 covered in darkness...the only thing you can't see are his eyes which -- in case you haven't noticed -- is because he has a heavy brow (makes him look more menacing). Most of the old school Hitman artwork reflects this (even in Blood Money).

Another example

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Shephard View Post
    Another example

This was artwork for the game, 47 didn't look that way in Blood Money, not even close. Again, what I mean by covered in darkness, we're discussing his face, right? His eyes and most of his face is covered in darkness. That's a good version of 47, but part of that has to do with the nature of 47's character in the game. His thoughts and motives (of a hitman, doing hitman things) were expressed through the drawing.

That's a particularly good picture. 47 should look like that, with the same high amount of detail from Absolution, with the right amount of polygons to transfer that image into 3D. I agree, he looked sweet and nice in Absolution, and that was partly due to his character in the game. I'm sure the model from Absolution could look just as cold and sinister if placed in a different role.

47's brows on that image are SICK, tho.

This was artwork for the game, 47 didn't look that way in Blood Money, not even close. Again, what I mean by covered in darkness, we're discussing his face, right? His eyes and most of his face is covered in darkness. That's a good version of 47, but part of that has to do with the nature of 47's character in the game. His thoughts and motives (of a hitman, doing hitman things) were expressed through the drawing.

That's a particularly good picture. 47 should look like that, with the same high amount of detail from Absolution, with the right amount of polygons to transfer that image into 3D. I agree, he looked sweet and nice in Absolution, and that was partly due to his character in the game. I'm sure the model from Absolution could look just as cold and sinister if placed in a different role.

47's brows on that image are SICK, tho.
    You're right

i agree... contracts and blood money were the best

in absolution he got too "americanized". i think thats the best way to explain it. seemed a bit more round - less intimidating

i like the square - semi exotic look of the older design

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast