Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 47's face

I liked the Contracts model. His face looked so dark and menacing.
    There's a bullet for everyone.. And a time.. And a place..

Quote Originally Posted by Agent47ICA View Post
    And i personally liked the outfit from blood money ( yellow strips in tie and black strips in the shirt).completely red tie or white shirt looks more like a school uniform ( just a personal opinion )
    Ehh...I liked the solid white shirt with the solid red tie. Solid colors or very thin stripes are more professional/formal (or businessy for lack of a better word) than striped in general.

Quote Originally Posted by mcescher1 View Post
    i agree... contracts and blood money were the best

in absolution he got too "americanized". i think thats the best way to explain it. seemed a bit more round - less intimidating

i like the square - semi exotic look of the older design
    I agree about the "Americanized" aspect. There is definitely a difference between Eastern European and American/English features. You hit the nail on the head.

I actually liked his Absolution look best. Okay he looked more "normal", but he also looked like a proper head case. You can just tell by looking at his face in Absolution that he's not quite right lol.

One thing I think we can all agree on though, thank they didn't model him on Timothy Olyphant.

I loved Absolution's suit, tie, and shirt, altho the collar of the shirt seems a bit too slim, or too tight, or too something
    The texture of the face is great too
    But he kind of does seem nice. Weird, ed up in the head, but still sort of nice. Can't say what makes me feel like that (maybe I just assimilated this face to be the face of the dude who saves the young innocent girl)

Quote Originally Posted by MrJohnson View Post

I loved Absolution's suit, tie, and shirt, altho the collar of the shirt seems a bit too slim, or too tight, or too something
    The texture of the face is great too
    But he kind of does seem nice. Weird, ed up in the head, but still sort of nice. Can't say what makes me feel like that (maybe I just assimilated this face to be the face of the dude who saves the young innocent girl)
    I dislike both. Texture comes with the better technology. If IO made a 47 that looks like the Contracts concept art, I would be very happy. Seems like that's the general consensus on this thread, that the 47 with the sniper pulling back the curtain looks the best (from Contracts).
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Shephard View Post
    If IO made a 47 that looks like the Contracts concept art, I would be very happy... the 47 with the sniper pulling back the curtain looks the best.
    I agree.
    There's a bullet for everyone.. And a time.. And a place..

Funny thing is, the Contracts and Blood Money artwork use pretty much the same model. The in-game and artwork models don't look the same though.
    signature image

In my opinion, I think all Agent 47's faces from the different Hitman series was great. but my most favorite one was from Contracts, Blood Money and Absolution, I'm awaiting his new face in the new game.

The one from the Contracts artwork is amazing.

I like something between Absolution and Contracts

I like his face as first picture.but i like a shadow of his beard on his face like second picture.
    i like his body as absolution(second picture)
    Last edited by Arvin47; 11-06-2014 at 01:23 AM.

47's model of codename 47 was so Bad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12