Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: HITMAN 6 WISHLIST

-side story where you play as a customized Elite contract killer with hundreds of facial features you can choose race, gender, clothing to make the assassin standout (japanese, greek, russian, Roman etc) in either contract mode who is a rival to agent 47. I would love to see something different how about a target that's hard for 47 to kill maybe the Agency first Rogue Assassin played by the player.

-if looks could kill: Alternate ways to kill your your target without taking off your suit I completely beat blood money with my suit still on and was able to get silent assassin.
    Last edited by HanzoTheHannya; 11-06-2014 at 10:01 PM.

no strong language
    No story between levels
    I disagree english is a amazing language but it should be completely strong in the games.
    And story should be between levels and it's very important.
    And of course cutscences between levels

One more important thing that should be left out the game.
    NO MORE REGENERATING HEALTH
    This is almost a standard in the industry now. And I can't get why so many think its a must have feature. If 47 gets in a fight and is wounded, he should stay wounded. No ducking or hiding for a few seconds to be all right. Reintroduce the healing syringe or something like that. Something so you have a limited supply.

Quote Originally Posted by davidd View Post
    -Use more hand to hand combat(like in assassins creed 3 ,to fight against 2 guys,or more at the same time,but to press buttons like in absolution). It would be great if used Krav Maga+Judo+Muay Thai+Boxing...
    -Game would be good if had story and of course a bit of contracts.
    -You should make 47 to holster and take out weapons realisticly(like in sniper elite 3,to be seen how he holsters and takes out weapons,not to wanish from his hands like in absolution,and not to carry so many big weapons like rifles,sniper under his suit... It would be perfect if sniper would carried in briefcase and big rifles like in blood money)
    - You should make fiberwire visible when killing opponent with it(and in every aspect of using fiberwire).
    -It would be excelent if hitman 6 had instinct like in absolution.
    -Graphics shuld be better than absolution,but not to much 'cus we who have a bit weaker computers can run hitman 6.(make system requirements a bit better than for hitman absolution).
    -Make some sexual scenes :P
    - In one word MAKE IT BETTER THAN HITMAN ABSOLUTION with wishes i gave you. Then hitman 6 will be the best.
    Mr.davidd
    No offense.I'm saying this completely friendly and I don't want to upset you but if you want to see sex scenes it's plenty on youtube!!!!your wrong for coming here.everything hitman series needs is:
    nice Gameplay(like blood money's game play)
    nice Music(like past titles)
    Nice Atmosphere(like hitman contracts)
    nice story
    Again no offense.we are all friends and hitman fans......

Quote Originally Posted by Arvin47 View Post
    I disagree english is a amazing language but it should be completely strong in the games.
    And story should be between levels and it's very important.
    And of course cutscences between levels
    games maybe, hitman game is better without
    Yeah, the first one isn't clear enough. I am talking about absolution and under strong language i didn't mean it as just language and swearing but entirety of characters, interaction and aggressiveness in it like it's from reality show where they trash talk and talk ****. It was that kind of atmosphere. Many cutscene interactions were too exuberant, previous hitman games didn't have it and it set different tone. It's better when it's more realistic and more human like. It affects whole game atmosphere. Yes to story cutscenes.

Default hes a hitman!

lets not forget 47 is a gun for hire. how about some targets that maybe are not exactly bad guys?

a sports star who needs to disappear or maybe even only be injured before a big game?

A corporate or union leader who needs to go down prior to contract negotiations.

and the same usual postings
    no instinct
    good disguise system
    no magic pockets
    large sandbox levels ect

Quote Originally Posted by jacobear View Post
    lets not forget 47 is a gun for hire. how about some targets that maybe are not exactly bad guys?

a sports star who needs to disappear or maybe even only be injured before a big game?

A corporate or union leader who needs to go down prior to contract negotiations.

no instinct
    good disguise system
    no magic pockets
    large sandbox levels ect
    I have to disagree with you...I believe that 47 should always be like past titles only thing that should change is levels and gameplay features...I disagree with killing good people...the game is getting back to it's roots...so 47 should be like past...

no instinct
    good disguise system
    no magic pockets
    large sandbox levels ect
    I think, 47 is a character that requires "cleaning around the edges", meaning, he's a cold, unfeeling killing machine; the player knows that, but it wouldn't be right to have him going around murdering innocent people. Whether his target is a sports star or a union leader the story will always depict these targets as evil, vile people, or just socially reprehensible, to ease away the guilt from killing them. Take, for example Death of a Showman, there was no guilt whatsoever in killing the target, he lwas pathetic and looked like he needed to be put out of his misery. Or the strip club owner in Absolution. He was a vile, unsavory character and society would've been better off without him.

Don't get me wrong, I like mowing down innocent civilians in GTA as much as the next guy, but GTA is a comedy. With Hitman, the story requires 47 to have some redeeming qualities. 47 wouldn't seem very honorable if he was killing innocent taxpayers throughout the entire game.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent_69 View Post
    I think, 47 is a character that requires "cleaning around the edges", meaning, he's a cold, unfeeling killing machine; the player knows that, but it wouldn't be right to have him going around murdering innocent people. Whether his target is a sports star or a union leader the story will always depict these targets as evil, vile people, or just socially reprehensible, to ease away the guilt from killing them. Take, for example Death of a Showman, there was no guilt whatsoever in killing the target, he lwas pathetic and looked like he needed to be put out of his misery. Or the strip club owner in Absolution. He was a vile, unsavory character and society would've been better off without him.

Don't get me wrong, I like mowing down innocent civilians in GTA as much as the next guy, but GTA is a comedy. With Hitman, the story requires 47 to have some redeeming qualities. 47 wouldn't seem very honorable if he was killing innocent taxpayers throughout the entire game.
    yes...I completely agree agent_69
    It seems you understand 47's personality so nice.
    agent_69 +1

Quote Originally Posted by Agent_69 View Post
    ... Take, for example Death of a Showman, there was no guilt whatsoever in killing the target, he lwas pathetic and looked like he needed to be put out of his misery...
    Hmmm, actually there are two sides to that mission:
    1. Being a simple intro/training level for the game, so no real story is behind.
    2. While you may say that he needed to be put out of his misery, the fact is the entire nature of his contract.
    47 (the agency) wasn't doing him a favour. A man who lost his son called the hit. Nothing more than that. The showman wasn't a real criminal (sure he didn't do enough maintenance, but ALL businesses do that). There are no indications that he was bad, so in fact 47 was murdering an 'innocent' person who simply made a mistake and did everything he could to get things together again......
    But since 47 is actually the agency's top operative, sending him on such a low value hit seems a bit odd....
    Thus, nothing more than a simple mission. That doesn't change the fact that if 47 is paid enough he will do almost any hit and the agency will only give high value target to 47. But this hit seems a bit low, so is it relevant? .... see where I'm going. cause I'm not

That makes two of us.

I would love this.

About 47 on killing 'innocents' or 'not super high value/risk targets'.

We should remember that pretty much every one can order a hit from the ICA. Well, everyone that has the knowledge of them etc. These guys usually have money which probably goes hand in hand with knowing the ICA.

I would guess people/families who are super rich and want to have someone dead would spend more money to ensure it gets done properly - in other words, you hire the best hitman, which of course is 47. It's not like the ICA says "No, you can not order 47 this hit because it is too easy". If the client has the money, he will be able to give 47 a mission if they wish, whether it's a criminal mastermind or someone 'innocent' (not in the clients eyes of course)

Sure, it would only be logical that the best agent will get the most challenging missions, but you cant just rule out the easy either

I disagree
    if they want to kill innocents they will give this mission to another agent not 47.because 47 never killed completely innocent people since now and I don't want 47 to kill innocent people.........never.

Red face

another important feature that was missing in absolution was ability to strangle guys sitting on chair.
    WE WANT IT BACK!!!

Something that should definitely make it into H6, that never was in a previous game, is a banana gun and matching disguise. I really wanna go about and assassinating people while dressed like a banana wielding a banana gun, and perhaps a banana knife as well. This should be put into Hitman 6 and it's very important!

Quote Originally Posted by Master47 View Post
    Something that should definitely make it into H6, that never was in a previous game, is a banana gun and matching disguise. I really wanna go about and assassinating people while dressed like a banana wielding a banana gun, and perhaps a banana knife as well. This should be put into Hitman 6 and it's very important!
    you are expecting terrible(No offense)

Better yet make it a green banana suit. That way it's an immature banana.

- Jasper kyed
    - mr david
    - no any Instinct
    - no target repetitive movements
    - open world : but dont like gta series or mafia...i want the target be on all of place in
    city and for find him we must search all of city
    - really sand box
    - really motions
    - more AI
    - none magic pocket
    - after this game ...HITMAN 7
    - more 47 motions... open doors,pick object,the actions , kill,kill with fiberwire
    - The ability to close doors, drop items
    - more free ways..dont diminish score with kill body..cause i think some of missons whe
    need kill some one
    - Ability to pick your equipment
    - people AI : if we show our gun th people say to police and police search our clothes
    then if they dont find any guns they give thats guy
    - can take people clothes (like HITMAN 1 ,HITMAN 2 , HITMAN 3, HITMAN 4)
    JUST HITMAN THE ORIGINAL ASSASSIN

Sniper Spot- 47 rarely use his sniper because of lack of spot to snipe. I mean every mission or some mission at least have different building as sniper spot

contract's handgun style- I hope they will use the style of agent 47 From Contracts while using handgun.

Garrote Control- The garrote control should be LMB, like in gun. but you have to aim at target to garrote them.

Interact- They should use only "E" button for Interaction, like in blood money. too much control button is so annoying

Knife- Like a silverballers, 47 should always bring knife as default weapon.

Aiming- I hope they should not put back the aiming system from absolution which is when you aim, it will zoom too much."except for sniper of course""

Height- NPC should have different height, is it sound stupid? then if ignore this hehe. as far as I know 47 is 6 Feet above.

47's camera angle- In absolution, the camera angle is above the butt of 47, They should show the whole body of agent 47, or at least at knee.

47 suit with earpiece and gloves in every mission

animation- Put back the animationwhen putting a silencer, or getting the gun from suit.

Blood- I saw in blood money, some NPC following a blood and then found a dead body in a room.

Dumping- I hope no more Homo dumping like in absolution where when you dump a two guy in a closet, the result is like they're having sex , That's homo.

Money- 47 should able to get money from mission, example, you have an objective to assasinate a drug dealer carrying a case of money, then 47 should able to get those money.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345