Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: HITMAN 6 WISHLIST

Here is my wishlist

* Make 47 handle weapons like an expert shooter. I mean, proper posture with guns, proper grip and everything. When holding a single pistol/one handed weapon make him hold it with both hands. I can't imagine a professional super assassin holding his guns as if he is a shy kid giving an adult money for ice cream
    Comparison: http://i.imgur.com/bsu3c8E.jpg vs http://i.imgur.com/IWyq81x.jpg

* Keep the 'lean to wall' sneak mode from Absolution

* Please, no meter going higher and higher until you are spotted like the on in Absolution. Either you are seen or not. The guards are not people with super poor vision that has to look at one thing for 5 seconds before knowing what's in front of them

* I like the 'blend in' mode from Absolution. But most of them consisted of looking at a certain thing. I don't really see the difference between that and just standing there looking at a certain thing without having to 'activate it'. What should be added is more 'sophisticated' blending ins. Example, you are disguised as a construction worker. Maybe using a tape measure to measure something, sawing on a piece of wood, or washing the floor as a cleaner or something like that.

* I don't understand why some people don't like close combat in Hitman. He is a trained assassin and an expert on blending in/not be seen. He doesn't always have to rely on guns. Sometimes he is not even able to carry a firearm. He should be able to wrestle any kind of enemy with his bare hands. What do you prefer him doing, run around in circles trying to avoid enemy fire? I was happy to see close combat being added in Blood Money, but Absolution did it so much better. Keep it in the game! I'd love to see what kind of moves he will pull off in H6.

* Not so obvious methods of killing targets. In Blood Money for example. Where those pictures in pictures appear. It is pretty obvious that every situation shown in the PiP's is a way to kill in one way or an other. Do it like the rest of the games where on the easier difficulties , are exclamation marks on the maps, and on harder ones, not. Every mission is our own tabula rasa (empty canvas), and we want to paint it from scratch without having to just add paint in pre drawn shapes
    "That's a big light house over there. Maybe I should have brought my sniper"
    "There's the targets car. I should have bought a car bomb before getting here".
    "The target is taking a smoke on his balcony, maybe I should try to sneak up on him and push him over the edge. After all, he is drunk and it will all look like an accident". Etc, etc.
    We can, with patience and scouting, figure things like that out for our selves!

*Bring back the newspaper after every mission as in Blood Money. That was a really nice touch. But don't make it so specific. It's kinda silly to read that "The police found .45 shell casings on the scene, making the police believe a Customized silverballer was used". There are tons of guns using 45 caliber bullets. But other than that, bring it back!

* Use the Euphoria technique! http://youtu.be/Rxqi0BJZz9Q
    Ragdoll vs Euphoria: http://youtu.be/Qi5adyccoKI

* Sporadic movements/activity from everyone! More importantly from targets and guards. It is kind of silly when the super important mob boss' sons only guard (just an example) walks to the bathroom every second minute, leaving him all alone in his suite. Guards should not walk in exact patterns all the time. Sporadic rest room visits, and sporadic smoke breaks from chefs is much more natural and more fun to figure out timing!

* Please, please, please, bring back Jesper Kyd and Davd Bateson. Those two are the Agent 47 to our ears. Those two are as important to the Hitman franchise as Mr. 47s bald head and Hardballers! (yeah, I know they are called Silverballer but I prefer the proper/original name). You should also use old songs from previous games, and remix them a little and add them in certain parts of Hitman 6. Just imagine performing a silent and perfect kill on a target. You calmly leave the room and area while a remix* of Apocalypse (Blood Money) plays. Or, quickly walking through a snow storm on a russian street after a kill, while Trouble in St. Petersburg Remix plays. Epic!
    Or even "[Insert favorite Hitman song] Part II"
    Oh, and bring back Vivienne McKee as Diana as well
    (*With Remix, I don't mean like a techno remix thing. But the song, simply as a different version of it, with maybe new instruments or the song implemented in a new genre)

* We all understand that 47 has a soft spot for Diana. Which is understandable. But please, don't make a love story in the game. Sure, they have been working together since forever, but 47 + love is a big no no.
    Although, I would be okay with Diana having feelings for him, she is after all a regular human, 47...not so much

* Most important, missions with variations! I know it's a 'Sneak inside, let no one see you, kill, get out' game, but at least vary missions with length and different places. I don't mind having short missions like Kowloon Triads in Gang War/Slaying a Dragon, or Kirov Park Meeting. Sure, it's the big and long missions that is the "main course", but mixing with short nice missions is refreshing. Especially when it comes to sniping missions! Discretely planting a car bomb is an other example.
    Also, maybe the one ordered the hit knows that the target is not very guarded and have specific requirements, like, wanting 47 to inform him about why he is murdered or maybe he wants the kill to be carried out in a certain way. Sometimes the method is the hardest part, and not just that he gets murdered. (Thinking about the Swing King in Blood Money, where 47 shows him the photo of the kid)
    Last edited by TobiasRieper; 10-30-2014 at 02:19 AM.

for me my favourite hitman is blood money. i just love this game and i really waiting for sequel. absolution is good game but for me there is several solutions that I did not like.
    first of all:
    -linear.. it really take the fun of the game. with linear levels we dont have very much ways to pass level. and for example we just must uniform somebody who have different uniform than environment to get next segment of level. for me in blood money is perfect - we have open world in space mission and we choose how to get to the target - we can uniform waiter or bodyguard or somebody else and alvays its diffrent way to kill (for waiter its poison the water for example) or other ways - accident ofcourse.
    - experience...for what ? i really think hitman dont need anymore experience -he is the best assassin in the world and he kill for MONEY ! and i think we should get money for killin targets and we should have a lot of options to spend money - to upgrade weapons ( and we can take every weapon what we find on mission and upgarde them) different example for spend money - suit (vest, diffrent colours of suit, tie, holsters), lockpicks, shoes (quieter) and even our hideout (range, security, decorations, place for guns. for me it just should be very extended than previous hitmans. other idea - we can upgrade weapons and upgrade equip for weapons like silencer, magazine, cartridges, viewfinder (laser, optical and more). hitman earns a lot of money for contracts and in previous games it was not shown where this money he spend and where this money is..and if we can upgrade equip we should have options to go to our secret agency armor shop
    - control and sounds - for me control of a hitman was better in blood money than absolution and i think it really dont need any change maybe only add adhere to the wall and its really only need to do. in absolution for me its worse. and sounds - oh i just love the sound of silencer in blood money ! its really lovely for my ears and i think in absolution is worse and its not good. i dream about this you bring back the control and sounds of silencer from blood money.
    - like a previous game (without absolution) we just should have hideout and option what equip we can get with us to mission - weapons, suits or even the uniforms what we pass the previous mission. for example if we has previous mission on restaurant and we go away and pass mission with waiter uniform we should have this uniform in hideout and if we have next mission on market it should be useful for start.
    - i think in blood money was the best system of when somebody see us in uniform. in absolution we just mast stand in the place of the enemy and he immediately view us. its not good in my opinion if police look for us and he dont know what we look like he really should not see us on uniform even we stand around them.
    - instinct is VERY BAD IDEA... hitman is not a god and he cannot see where somebody go in future or see everybody through walls... and if somebody see us using instinct is bad idea too.. i think it should look just like blood money..
    - graphics is too much fairytale for me. i think hitman - the best assassin in the world is a seriously man and the game should look as realistic as it possible - with blood for guys with egs.

in my dreams i just imagine sequel of blood money with more options to spend money ( and if we pass mission siliencer we earn more money), much much more upgrades of weapons and more missions. blood money in my opinion 9/10 why not 10/10 ? because its too short, its briliant game and everybody want more missions ! so please do 20 missions minimum.. if you do more i would be in heaven if IO havent idea for missions just ask fans - we really come up with good idea.
    Interesting place for example:
    - mission in school and we can uniform student or teacher (and we can lead lecture)
    - mission in church where we must kill priest who do mass
    - mission in airliner where we must kill vip passenger
    - mission in prison where we must kill prisoner or commander of prison
    - mission in hospital where we must kill doctor (for example as patient in one of the ways)
    - mission in shopping center
    - mission in funeral home
    - mission on the beach
    - mission in wedding someone important
    - mission in bank
    - mission in parliament
    - mission in train
    - mission in concert
    - mission in driving school
    - mission in sex shop xd
    - mission in military base
    - mission in zoo
    - mission in refinery
    - mission in police academy
    - mission in farm
    - mission in car factory
    - mission in tv show
    - mission in oscar award
    - short mission in petrol station for relax
    - mission in famous building like empire state building or world trade center in past
    - mission in park (for example in central park in NY)
    - mission in the old town in some european city ( like krakow in my country, greetings from fans in poland ! do not forget about us )
    and a loooot of other ideas. just ask and please do long good game
    Last edited by MelChioR; 10-29-2014 at 09:44 AM. Reason: more ideas

I basically want them to keep the integrity of previous Hitman games intact.

I think a 'moving level' would be a great idea such as on board a train or plane. On a plane in particular would be interesting but I think it would have to be a mini mission as no weapons could really be used so it would require the player to take them out up close and personal at the perfect moment when they are isolated

Maybe a cruise ship? A luxury train? Or a large yaucht party?

I think the safe house should definitely reappear and I've just had an idea about that I was thinking wouldn't it be great if 47's safe house was the asylum? You would have clones who would be target practice and the lab areas where guns and equipment could be upgraded and you could set it so that the entire location is filled with lurking clones and test yourself getting through it undetected.

Default How Hitman would be fun.

Okay, See I here just got into Hitman about a year ago, and I can tell Hitman Absolution was more of a stand-alone, but here could be a list for Hitman 6:
    1: Please change the fighting system.
    2: Keep the graphics simple, we dont need Absolution graphics.
    3: HAve atleast 20-30 levels in one game.
    4: Have a mission where you have to make sure your target doesnt make it onto a plane so he then has to leave the airport to a different building and you have to make sure he doesnt make it to the building by causeing his car to blow up or something.....Good Idea?
    5: Add multiplayer where you play in a huge city and you can edit your player, and have other players be targets...Surely you can add on what ever you want.
    6: Add if you're are caught in-game, you go to prison and you have to escape.
    7: Add flashback game-mode, where you play older levels from older games, but with the graphics of Hitman 6.
    8: MAke it more satisfactory when you achieve silent Assassin, like seriously.
    9: Make the storyline with choices, like you choose which Contract you want to do, like the agency hands you 3 Contracts and you can choose.
    10: make me want to do this when I fail a mission.
    11: SMarter AI
    12: NO BOTTOMLESS POCKETS.
    13: Add a flashback when you're attempting to assassinate JFK, then Lee Harvey Oswald kills him first, forcing you to track him down, but the police catch him first.
    14: Bring back FPS mode.
    15: Make sure the graphics aren't too wild.
    16: Less Dialogue.
    17: Make a way to talk a way out of a situation.
    +MISSION IDEAS+
    1: Maybe the first mission could be where you're on a boat illegally and you have to take pics of future targets and kill a clone that is also on the ship.
    2: MAybe the second mission is like St. Petersburg, same area, different mission, instead of sniping, you have to infiltrate. (Cant think past that.)
    3: Have a mission where you have to be in court because someone apparently witnessed you kill someone, and you have to defend yourself saying the correct things, if you dont, you're sent to prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent67 View Post
    13: Add a flashback when you're attempting to assassinate JFK, then Lee Harvey Oswald kills him first, forcing you to track him down, but the police catch him first.
    47 was born after the assassination, so that wouldn't work.
    signature image

Keep the graphics simple, we dont need Absolution graphics.
    (chuckles) Are you crazy? Since when are realistic graphics a bad thing?

2: Keep the graphics simple, we dont need Absolution graphics.
    5: Add multiplayer where you play in a huge city and you can edit your player, and have other players be targets...Surely you can add on what ever you want.
    Why wouldnt you want good graphics? It was really great in Absolution. It fitted the game very well. Many levels of Absolution was based on presenting the graphics in various impressive ways, which they did nicely.
    Also, pretty much every Hitman game has had very good graphics or at least modern techniques.

About multiplayer, please no. Hitman is, and I hope never will, be more than a singleplayer game. There's nothing in Hitman that can be multiplayer

Hitman Contracts mode is verified for H6. So its basically the same multiplayer mode from Absoluton, but I guess they are adding new things to it.
    The mode Agent67 was speaking of sounds alot like the Assassin's creed mp. (which they are apparantly abondoning). It would be fun to hunt another player. I would rther this:
    Not only a contracts mode but an invasion active mode ala Watch_dogs. That mode was one of the saving graces for the game. It would be cool to have a set mission and while doing it there will be a chance that another player seamlessly joins your world with the task to kill you. So instead of hunting each other, only one is hunted while having to complete his mission. Of course there should be some kind of warning, it would be best if its a subtle warning (My idea: sound of breathing than a gun being armed). I think that would work well in hitman online mode. I hope you devs are reading this

Quote Originally Posted by Aybroe View Post
    Most of Agent47ICA's ideas were good. I wouldn't put so much effort on customizing 47 and his weapons, and the additional stealth options (like stealth walk and stealth crouch) are, well, unnecessary. Otherwise, very valid points and great ideas. Although starting point might not always be the exit point!

I'd just like to see Hitman coming back to its roots with updated gameplay and some new features. Hell, I don't even give a about the storyline. I would be totally fine even with no story at all (just separate missions), as long as the missions are large, free, include a lot of assassination and disguising options and therefore have high replay value. When I play Hitman, I don't really think about the story. I play the game. Of course a little background check revealing something nasty about the targets that makes you despise them is always something that brings some extra feel to the task.
    You are not a hitman fan if you don't pay attention to story.you must understand what's happening and what agent 47 decide to do.....it should be exicting for you

Quote Originally Posted by Arvin47 View Post
    You are not a hitman fan if you don't pay attention to story.you must understand what's happening and what agent 47 decide to do.....it should be exicting for you
    Says the guy who only played Absolution. Tsk. I said it before and I'll happily repeat myself; story should be secondary to gameplay, setting and atmosphere. That's not to say it should be without either, but the reasons for playing a Hitman game should be the contract-killer-simulation aspects. Which I believe was what Aybroe was referring to.
    Last edited by Master47; 11-04-2014 at 02:28 AM.

Not sure if this is possible with the engine but it would be fun to see the body bag/corpse removal system (NPCs dragging bodies to security offices) from Blood Money brought back, that was just too funny when I saw that for the first time.

Contracts/Blood Money inventory system (probably been mentioned before.)

Pre-mission selection and upgrades.

Background on targets, felt a little empty in Absolution, would like to know who I'm killing.

David Bateson, look what the poor guy is doing when he's not 47.

Various locations around the world, Silent Assassin did this the best.

A hideout that you can upgrade and display weapons like in Blood Money.
    Last edited by Fear57; 11-04-2014 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fear57 View Post
    Not sure if this is possible with the engine but it would be fun to see the body bag/corpse removal system (NPCs dragging bodies to security offices) from Blood Money brought back, that was just too funny when I saw that for the first time.

Contracts/Blood Money inventory system (probably been mentioned before.)

Pre-mission selection and upgrades.

Background on targets, felt a little empty in Absolution, would like to know who I'm killing.

David Bateson, look what the poor guy is doing when he's not 47.
    http://youtu.be/gyz-29QLNmA

Various locations around the world, Silent Assassin did this the best.

A hideout that you can upgrade and display weapons like in Blood Money.
    OH MY GOODNESS!!! CAN'T UNSEE!!!!!.......

Quote Originally Posted by IamRahx View Post
    OH MY GOODNESS!!! CAN'T UNSEE!!!!!.......
    Nothing a little moonshine can't fix. ...

Quote Originally Posted by Master47 View Post
    Says the guy who only played Absolution. Tsk. I said it before and I'll happily repeat myself; story should be secondary to gameplay, setting and atmosphere. That's not to say it should be without either, but the reasons for playing a Hitman game should be the contract-killer-simulation aspects. Which I believe was what Aybroe was referring to.
    For your information i played all.hitman series.but a game with out story don't even have atmosphere for being good...but gameplay and atmosphere are first but story not like absolution but at least should be like past titles.not completely without.
    Graphics are too important too and help the atmosphere.music is important too and help the atmosphere

Some more things I happened to think of.

- Removal of score system, this is pointless and too arcade and punishes you for killing people. There are levels where we actually want to kill everyone. A New Life from Blood Money is the best kill everyone level I can think of.

- Complete levels not broken up into sections, while not a huge problem I didn't feel I was actually on a mission.

- Bleed out does not happen until ragdoll is still. It annoyed me in Absolution when shooting people in the body they would fall away from blood already pooling and end up several inches away from it, not sure if this is possible with the engine, if it's not then it's no big deal.

- Keep the environment tools for killing. I loved the variety of things to kill with.

- Agent Smith. He's been there since the start and everyone loves to hate him.

- Keep cover system. Goes without saying.

- Removal of instinct system completely.

- Disguise system where not everyone knows everyone by heart. I thought the disguise system in Silent Assassin was bad. Blood Money one was a little too easy as they never detected you until you did something.

Default What would be best for Hitman 6.

A level where you have to shutdown a plane to stop your target from leaving the country, then once he gets to the second location, thats when you hit him.
    (That was a level Idea.)
    -no Instinct
    -No detection triangle, go back to the old one.
    -No detection through disquises, does EVERY cop in the USA know each other by heart, and even with a mask on you get suspicious.
    -No more of the new stealth system of absolution.
    -No more losing points for killing a non target.
    -No more point system.
    -Make levels harder.
    -Make levels more challenging.
    -Make levels make me think more.
    -More creative ways to kill your target.
    -Take community into consideration.
    -Take out the minimap and make a proper map.
    -Make a gun store where you buy guns, upgrade, trade-in guns, there's a shooting range, etc etc.
    -MAke more creative easter eggs, I do enjoy Absolution easter eggs, but there ehh, make more creative.
    - Better disquise system.
    - No more "point to point" levels. MORE ASSASSINATING!
    - Make choices within the game that effect the end. That would be a HUGE change, plus everyone likes making choices in a game, Like The Stanley Parable.
    - Reform the agency.
    -Before mission set-up, choose your weap's.
    -No more gliding along 2 cm edges.
    - Make getting silent assassin more satisfying.
    - More satisfying to complete a level.
    - Make a level feel like this:
    -^All of the above^

Quote Originally Posted by Master47 View Post
    I do agree, story is merely 11% of the game. Maybe even less, but yes I fulkl on agree. Story doesnt matter, even if you're just tracking a priest...stroy doesnt even matter.

If story should'nt be exist in the game:
    Shouldn't exist mission briefings because diana says mission briefing to understand you why you want to kill your target and that's the story.
    If story does'nt exist you didn't knew that 47 is a clone even since now!!!
    It is very bad to don't having any story...start the mission...accomplished...and start the next.
    I don't want a story driven game like absolution but when you make sure the atmosphere and gameplay is nice you should go for a story...

I have more ideas to say:
    _No instinct
    _I missed garroting on chair from blood money so much...take it back.
    _Camera was not in absolution too
    _Jumping from balcony to another balcony
    _Remove point shooting...this game is not call of duty...it's stealth!!!
    _ledges for climb up was good idea from absolution...keep it in hitman 6 but don't use it too much in the levels...you don't want to make parkor like assassin's creed series
    _Talking to people like in past titles
    _i like to in a level you find someone who wants to get away from you and have a lot of information from your target.you must follow him(he is walking fast to get away from you not running.he don't want to attract attention).you follow him and catch him...now you must make him talk......
    _night and rainy levels help to atmoaphere but not in all level like in hitman contracts.
    _At least two targets in each level and maximum 8 number of them.killing each of them should be very hard.
    _At last i say again and again...bring back briefcase

Quote Originally Posted by Arvin47 View Post
    If story should'nt be exist in the game:
    Shouldn't exist mission briefings because diana says mission briefing to understand you why you want to kill your target and that's the story.
    If story does'nt exist you didn't knew that 47 is a clone even since now!!!
    It is very bad to don't having any story...start the mission...accomplished...and start the next.
    I don't want a story driven game like absolution but when you make sure the atmosphere and gameplay is nice you should go for a story...
    Never once did we say all story should be excluded. Once again you fail understand what people are saying.

If you are not saying all story should be excluded I agree.
    sorry guys i'm very skeptic and English is not my mother tongue these two reasons makes problem.

-rotating inventory with 3d models of weapons and items with descriptions
    -can drop everything from inventory weapons and items
    -sniper suitcase
    -sniper assembling animation discrete not lock and load
    -syringes poison and sedative
    -metal detectors
    -old save system save anywhere load and continue where you saved no npcs respawned
    -limited saves
    -RU-AP mine
    -opening inventory stops gameplay not slows down
    -weapon quick keys
    -no weapon thumbnails over screen bottom
    -no strong dramatic music
    -no strong language
    -no lens flare
    -no slow motion when shooting with sniper
    -no slow motion explosions
    -no slow motion at all or option to toggle in game settings
    -no instinct
    -no blend in
    -map
    -no absolution disguise system
    -old disguise system
    -gameplay shouldn't center on avoiding npcs-absolution main feature
    -to move around to do something and reach somewhere than to avoid-central part in absolution
    -restricted areas for certain disguises
    -no absolution warning sounds
    -no absolution detection trespassing hostile and other notifications
    -discrete notifications
    -discrete hud
    -no target photo on screen and such
    -no story/characters that go through more/all levels
    -no ultimate bad guy that connects more/all levels
    -no killer girl no mutated giant no bazooka nuns
    -no action movie mannerisms
    -no saints row type elements
    -david bateson
    -no 47 soul searching and narrating monologues
    -no personal enemies
    -no personal story
    -47 isn't hunted
    -no dramatic dialogues
    -no sighs
    -not much story between levels needed
    -no dramatic voice acting
    -no overly theatrical pronounced 'don't make a sound' type sentences
    -no famous actors
    -no fat guy with plastic hand representing agency
    -don't embody the agency
    -every level has target
    -every level has silent assassin rating
    -money no points
    -much purpose for money
    -weapon upgrades capacity upgrades new items new weapons and other
    -no magic pockets
    -47 isn't tired/sick/sleep deprived
    -always clean suit start
    -choice of tools/upgrades on beginning of level
    -on start 2 pistols 1 smg sniper suitcase 4 syringes RU-AP mine fiberwire
    capacity and any pistol found on level knife all holstered like in BM
    -weapon storing cases on levels
    -unlocking weapons when found and taken to level exit
    -other objectives on level beside elimination
    -retrieving/planting evidence documents photos packages suitcases envelopes saving hostages
    -contract to cause/prevent conflict
    -no circus or fun fair setting
    -more european locations
    -hong kong shanghai japan
    -european and south american estates
    -elimination of drug lord
    -elimination of assassins
    -asian criminal organizations
    -no italian mafia
    -knock out npc with gun handle
    -additional/optional targets/objectives in level for more cash
    -accident cutscene when away 1/4 of screen
    -lockpicking start/stop
    -47's face with less absolution's 'this looks bad' expression
    -no limp walk
    -more responsive/tighter/sharper on movement commands
    -'a-s-d-w' 47 in circle
    -challenges don't affect rating
    -no wear disguises on level challenge
    -no find items on level challenge
    -challenge separate part of game
    -levels with ominous atmosphere like contracts butcher and manor levels
    -atmosphere more serious
    -humor not to slip into saints row range
    -no hysterical pig killing scientist
    -no underground compound top secret research facilities
    -47's laptop
    -old briefing on targets
    -old mission performance
    -newspapers
    -remove evidence
    -remove/cover bloodstains?
    -coin?
    -no statue head bongs irons and similar
    -pushing npcs stairs/railings/edges
    -fall height that kills and that doesn't
    -aim-throw knife not syringe
    -difference between throwing dropping putting down
    -can close doors/windows/lids
    -lighter that can set on fire?
    -no fireworks for distraction or other
    -when npc nearby not to attack when aiming to throw
    -not to change cover when opening door
    -can carry two suitcases one in each hand one sniper other say money/diamonds/drugs/weaponry/technology that's supposed to be intercepted and retrieved
    -can carry suitcase one hand and shoot other
    -envelope with money item
    -no qte boxing or wrestling for 47
    -melee but not qte?
    -no qte
    -less or none falling crates accidents
    -no segmented levels (no return points)
    Last edited by BarcodeOnBaldHead; 11-06-2014 at 03:17 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast