Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: HITMAN 6 WISHLIST

I'd like to see a safehouse (by safehouse i mean like a playable one with possibly a shooting range and dummies to test weapons out kind of like mgs4)so you can customise weapons you find throughout the levels like in absolution, or bought weapons, allowing you to create your own personal, ultimate assassin weapon that you can then select from the mission breifing. I'd also love the option for you to choose from a variety of suits to personalize your agent 47 to an extent. You could also have unlockable suits and purchasable suits. I don't think disguises should be available for mission briefing though...
    Last edited by agent97; 08-10-2014 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by agent97 View Post
    I'd like to see a safehouse (by safehouse i mean like a playable one with possibly a shooting range and dummies to test weapons out kind of like mgs4)so you can customise weapons you find throughout the levels like in absolution, or bought weapons, allowing you to create your own personal, ultimate assassin weapon that you can then select from the mission breifing. I'd also love the option for you to choose from a variety of suits to personalize your agent 47 to an extent. You could also have unlockable suits and purchasable suits. I don't think disguises should be available for mission briefing though...
    You mean the hideout? Yeah, that'd be a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by gkkiller View Post
    You mean the hideout? Yeah, that'd be a great idea.
    Yeah like the one in blood money just less ghetto. Maybe the ICA HQ or something?

Yeah like the one in blood money just less ghetto.
    Thanks for giving me my morning chuckle.
    signature image

- bring back weapon buying/upgrading system and add more different weapons;
    - bring back briefing and ability to choose your weapon before mission;
    - bring back the map;
    - more abilities for sniping;
    - more specific stuff like in previous hitman games (smoke bomb, etc) that also can be bought before mission;
    - ability to drop items;
    - places with usefull stuff (storeroom with hammer, screwdriver, nail gun, rat poison, etc);
    - atleast one of missions should have very large complex location (something like Murder of Crows, but larger), multiple targets, places with usefull stuff, etc;
    - maybe ability to lock some doors (with stucked key, commode etc);
    - ability to create some emergency situations or something to divert attention (set fire to curtains, break the pipe, steal a thing that some nervous person is going to use, etc);
    - convenient pick-menu when you near several weapons/things, like in older games;
    - maybe some hideout level where you can efficiently test your weapon/upgrades.

One more thing I would love to see in Hitman 6. I haven't read any posts on it, but I personally liked the 3 interactive keys setup from BM. It felt perfect. A seperate key for a specific task group. The modern day, hover icon over item/body etc is terrible IMO. Why?
    Maybe just a personal taste, but for example in Absolution, the switch cover key was binded to another key, which causes problems in certain situations. Granted if ou bind them correctly you can use it much better. Also, since in hitman you have multiple options to perform on a body (Take cloths, drag,take weapon) it does look ugly on screen seeing all those options hovering over a body. Keep it clean and out of the way like in BM and older titles.
    I know maybe some are thinking, they have to modernize the game and since this is kind of the norm they should do it also. I think that train of thought is what is killing the industry at times. Break free from the action mesh.......
    Last edited by IamRahx; 09-18-2014 at 04:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRahx View Post
    One more thing I would love to see in Hitman 6. I haven't read any posts on it, but I personally liked the 3 interactive keys setup from BM. It felt perfect. A seperate key for a specific task group. The modern day, hover icon over item/body etc is terrible IMO. Why?
    Maybe just a personal taste, but for example in Absolution, the switch cover key was binded to another key, which causes problems in certain situations. Granted if ou bind them correctly you can use it much better. Also, since in hitman you have multiple options to perform on a body (Take cloths, drag,take weapon) it does look ugly on screen seeing all those options hovering over a body. Keep it clean and out of the way like in BM and older titles.
    I know maybe some are thinking, they have to modernize the game and since this is kind of the norm they should do it also. I think that train of thought is what is killing the industry at times. Break free from the action mesh.......
    I actually preferred the pre-BM way, with a single key for actions/the action menu. It frees up more keys/buttons.

I actually preferred the pre-BM way, with a single key for actions/the action menu. It frees up more keys/buttons.
    Ah ok.

One more thing... I don't want to sound like a BM fanboy, but the dynamics of the game were supurb. I believe when people say make the new hitman like BM they don't mean remesh BM, but keep the gameplay aspects.
    I'm playing all games again and in BM, i forgot that if you drop a weapon on the floor when a guard sees it, he will pick it up and put it in a safe place. Its stuff like that that makes it interesting. I dropped a bomb and let the gaurd carry it into a room filled with guards and blew it up.
    It's stuff like this that makes people say BM was the pinacle. So my main wish is simply add as many aspects and gameplay elements from the older titles into H6. (especially BM lol)
    Again, if the devs say that something like that would require too much computing power, then they're on the wrong track. Instead of super Uber detail design, make stuff more interactive and open. Dynamics like blood trails, guards picking up items that are out of place. To add unto the experience add a level of randomness to patrol routes. Nothing too crazy of course, but instead of going from a-b-c, give the option to also go a-c-a-b-c. Maybe as a dificulty setting, so purist would have this. Normal and lower will have the tried and true formula.

My wish there must be some new actions in this game

I believe when people say make the new hitman like BM they don't mean remesh BM, but keep the gameplay aspects.
    Exactly! I've made a bunch of posts saying they should make Blood Money 2 and this was what I meant.

Me too, I prefer the menu. It took me a looong time to get used to BM's controls after playing pre-BM games for years.
    signature image

I'll just keep adding stuff:
    Return of the PIP window. Only this time not take up 1/3 of the screen. In a corner somewhere within a little box will be good. That way we can set up an accident and not have to be in the area to see it happen. Of course pip should remain optional.

Agree. The one button "take action" is much preferred.

Hmmm.... ok, tastes differ in many things Here's one more thing that might be a personal preference like the three button option.
    The size ratio within the game.
    What I mean by this is a lingering feeling I get while playing Absolution. It feels like everything is supersized. Maybe due to the camera angle. But a cup, looks or more feels like a giant mug that can bash people's skull in. Unlike in older titles things felt a lot..... more detailed if I can use that word. In older titles a cup or bottle someone used didn't seem large at all. It felt 'normal' sized. Like it was part of the world you interact with. In Absolution it felt like the things you could interact with were larger than normal.
    For lack of a better term: In Absolution it felt more robust. In older titles it felt natural.

Smile

This would be awesome! Liked this very much in a past hitman game, also an area to try on different outfits. It would be nice to also use earned money for more than just guns, maybe upgrades or different styles of looks to the hideout, like a classic italian one with frescos and stuff, to a to secret looking facility very modern would be interesting.

Hmmm.... ok, tastes differ in many things Here's one more thing that might be a personal preference like the three button option.
    The size ratio within the game.
    What I mean by this is a lingering feeling I get while playing Absolution. It feels like everything is supersized. Maybe due to the camera angle.
    It's the camera angle. It was very close to 47's back, and (if I'm not mistaken) was slightly off-center when not in a crowd.

I absolutely hated the camera in Absolution. They have to pull it back like in the older games.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Shephard View Post
    It's the camera angle. It was very close to 47's back, and (if I'm not mistaken) was slightly off-center when not in a crowd.
    The camera being 'side-angled' was a deliberate decision to make the game play more like a TPS. You can switch the shoulder you're looking over by clicking one of the sticks in (which one depends on your settings). It's noticeable in over-the-shoulder aim - hold the aim button and press the 'switch shoulders' button, and you'll see. I'm not doing a great job of explaining it - it needs to be seen in action.

cn language package ,PLS

Also, it would be great if we can have multiple profiles. In most/all of the games nowadays, its a single profile, where you can save throughout the game. It makes it ridiculous to impossible to play the game differently. Like I did in older HM games, one would be perfect silent assassin, other a raging psycho.
    And don't make it an always online game

The camera being 'side-angled' was a deliberate decision to make the game play more like a TPS. You can switch the shoulder you're looking over by clicking one of the sticks in (which one depends on your settings). It's noticeable in over-the-shoulder aim - hold the aim button and press the 'switch shoulders' button, and you'll see. I'm not doing a great job of explaining it - it needs to be seen in action.
    I know exactly what you mean. I've played plenty of games that do this. I still don't think this fits in Hitman though
    signature image

Also, it would be great if we can have multiple profiles.
    Seconded. I liked multiple profiles. Never used them, but it'd be nice to have the option.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Shephard View Post
    I know exactly what you mean. I've played plenty of games that do this. I still don't think this fits in Hitman though
    Also seconded. It feels more action-y than it should.

I've stickied this thread to keep all 'wishlist' posts in one place.

Another thing that would be very nice to have, if not very important, is that lock picking (hopefully makes a return) doesn't immediately open doors like in BM. If there was one thing that was annoying it was that. Having to lockpick and immediately walk away from the door in case someone's there. Lockpicking like in Contracts was great.

-Use more hand to hand combat(like in assassins creed 3 ,to fight against 2 guys,or more at the same time,but to press buttons like in absolution). It would be great if used Krav Maga+Judo+Muay Thai+Boxing...
    -Game would be good if had story and of course a bit of contracts.
    -You should make 47 to holster and take out weapons realisticly(like in sniper elite 3,to be seen how he holsters and takes out weapons,not to wanish from his hands like in absolution,and not to carry so many big weapons like rifles,sniper under his suit... It would be perfect if sniper would carried in briefcase and big rifles like in blood money)
    - You should make fiberwire visible when killing opponent with it(and in every aspect of using fiberwire).
    -It would be excelent if hitman 6 had instinct like in absolution.
    -Graphics shuld be better than absolution,but not to much 'cus we who have a bit weaker computers can run hitman 6.(make system requirements a bit better than for hitman absolution).
    -Make some sexual scenes :P
    - In one word MAKE IT BETTER THAN HITMAN ABSOLUTION with wishes i gave you. Then hitman 6 will be the best.

Man, now that thief4 is out it's gotten pretty boring on that forum so mind if I hang around here for a while?

Anyways there isn't a lot of special stuff i want from hitman 6 but most of it can be summarized like this: Make it like Blood Money, the more like Blood Money the better, that game is better than 99.9% of games ever made.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast