Thread: Deus Ex HR Directors Cut not updating on XBox 360

Question Deus Ex HR Directors Cut not updating on XBox 360

Hello

I recently got a copy of Deus Ex Human Revolution Directors Cut for the Xbox 360 (I have the Xbox 360 E 2013 4GB model) and have been experiencing some problems, mainly graphical glitches, vanishing NPCs, and frame-rate drops. However, I have read that there is supposed to a be a patch that fixes some of these problems.

Unfortunately, I have not received this patch. When a I first started the game it did not ask me to update, and has continued not to do some on subsequent attempts. I have checked that my console is connected to the internet, run the connection test on the console, and cleared the system cache.

If this patch does not actually exist and I have just been fooled, please ignore this post. However, if this patch does exist and someone can supply an explanation for why the game has not updated or can tell me how to fix this, please do so.

The only patch releasesd at this point was PC only. They've been suspiciously quiet about patching the console versions too.

Thank you for the quick response. I am saddened by this news, but thank you for telling me.
    I hope that they do eventually release the patch for the console versions.

Quote Originally Posted by gr3821 View Post
    Thank you for the quick response. I am saddened by this news, but thank you for telling me.
    I hope that they do eventually release the patch for the console versions.
    Yeah, I hope so too. I bought this version expecting the 'definitive version' of the game. Far from it really. I would have bought the vanilla version for $10 on black Friday had I known they were going to keep quiet on a patch this long. PC is supposedly getting a second patch, here's to hoping it comes to consoles.

Will there be any updates on consoles or what SE?