Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: W2000 or Kazo TRG

Default W2000 or Kazo TRG

So Im interested to see what fellow Hitman players would like to see returning in Hitman 6 - which sniper rifle.

In Sniper Challenge 47 used costumised Kazo TRG to take out Richard Strong Jr. and his bodyguards. It also was his main sniper rifle in Hitman: Absolution. In all the previous games his trademark tool was W2000 sniper rifle. So please discuss which one you would like to see returning in H6. Why you prefer one over another?

Here i made screenshots for better comparison

As long as you are able to customize or upgrade it, I'm okay with either one.

kazo all the way..
    signature image
    ... afterall that's what I do.

Wasn't a huge sniper in either game, but I'd say (going off aesthetics) W2000, because it looks nice and big and bulky, like a powerful gun. Kazo looks too sleek, whereas W2000 seems to be formidable and weighty. Whichever it is, I want rifle case back.

Btw, was it you who put up the video of sniping Praetorians in Absolution? It was pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by gkkiller View Post
    Wasn't a huge sniper in either game, but I'd say (going off aesthetics) W2000, because it looks nice and big and bulky, like a powerful gun. Kazo looks too sleek, whereas W2000 seems to be formidable and weighty. Whichever it is, I want rifle case back.

Btw, was it you who put up the video of sniping Praetorians in Absolution? It was pretty awesome.
    I was the one who did a triple headshot with one bullet in Streets of Hope
    http://youtu.be/-TaNJduZaUE

Impressive shot.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyShadow47 View Post
    I was the one who did a triple headshot with one bullet in Streets of Hope
    http://youtu.be/-TaNJduZaUE
    Yup, knew I'd seen your name somewhere in relation to sniping.

Kazo is more badass, but I think Kazo TRG can't be put into a briefcase.

i dont remember which sniper i liked the most... but i do remember enjoying the feeling of watching 47 unpack his sniper from the briefcase and put together the attachments ...

there was something bad ass about that... it took a little bit of time ... so it forced you to be in a safe spot while doing it

my favorite level for this was the wedding mission on BM...

i would kill the couple kissing in the 'barn' right at the start... then kill the guards that walked through... then set up shop by the window and wait for the father to come out to the dance area...

i would then proceed to pack up my sniper jump out the window on the other side... and then proceed to ask everyone ... 'what happened???' 'whats going on??' always gets a laugh out of me hah

Whatever rifle it is, just bring back the suitcase.

I like the Kazo a bit more. But I want the unpacking of the suitcase in the next game! Also, GIVE US CUSTOMIZATION IN THE NEXT GAME!

W2000. It was his classic go to sniper rifle, which was synonymous with 47 as his silverballers and fibre wire.

W2000 i agree, it seems like it could break down into a smaller case than the kazo

i like the slow motion action with the sniper rifles too

i like the look of the W2 better as well.. the classic wood and adaptability

Between the two, I'd like the Kazo TRG. Yes it's long, but if the sniping spot is chosen well, that's not a problem.

However both guns have their drawbacks
    The Walther needed a ton of modifications (lightweight frame, carbon fiber barrel, etc) just to become a competant firearm.
    The Kazo is non-bullpup (long), the barrel cannot be attached and dettached (IRL) (quick swapped i.e) and is an Agency standard issue. Something about that last part makes me sick.

Given a choice I'd like the
    AMP DSR-1

or Desert Tactical Arms (Desertech) Stealth Recon Scout (a.k.a DSR-1 v2)

Both combine the advantages of the Walther and Sako (bullpup config, bolt action, 338 Lapua). The accuracy on the DSR-1 is unreal, 0.2 MOA compared to the SRS's 0.5 MOA.

Edit: The Stealth Recon Scout, definitely. I'd prefer the SRS.

Last edited by devang.nivatkar21; 03-10-2014 at 02:10 AM.

I prefer the W2000. It's a really rare gun so the fact that 47 uses it makes him cooler .

I have to say I prefer the Kazo TRG, just because it's metal and looks more modern and high-tech. The W200's wooden parts make it look somewhat cheap and low end. But it doesn't make that much of a difference to me as long as there's a case for it and an animation for opening and assembling.

wooden parts can be more expensive and a higher grade than metal guns

the fact that its customizable and upgradable makes it a better option as well, reserved for more of an expert gunsman

Quote Originally Posted by S3R6i0 View Post
    I have to say I prefer the Kazo TRG, just because it's metal and looks more modern and high-tech. The W200's wooden parts make it look somewhat cheap and low end. But it doesn't make that much of a difference to me as long as there's a case for it and an animation for opening and assembling.
    It's probably made of a high grade polymer with (obviously) a metal barrel.

And wood parts don't make a gun cheap or low end. Just because you don't see it in Call of Duty doesn't mean it's not "high tech"

What do you guys think of this? A custom made rifle (pictured one is a Noreen ULR), stripped down the bare essentials. Single shot, breech loaded like the 'bolt action' upgrade for the Walther. The stock is telescoping (can be pushed in, near the chassis when not needed).

kind of funny looking its like a big ass pistol... heh

check out the W2000

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Shephard View Post
    It's probably made of a high grade polymer with (obviously) a metal barrel.

And wood parts don't make a gun cheap or low end. Just because you don't see it in Call of Duty doesn't mean it's not "high tech"
    I just don't like it. I prefer metal.

All it needs is a barrel grip

love the classic AWP (cs 1.6 style)

this one looks like it could have a better quality wood

Foldable Rifle

Antique Tommy Gun

Please stay on topic and discuss the W2000 and Kazo rifles.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast