Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: W2000 or Kazo TRG

that tommy gun is quuualllllliiiiityyyyyy booyyzzzz

ultra rare too - these guns are illegal to even own - the government made people destroy them and held on to only a handful of them

only agencies like the FBI 'officially' have these guns in possession

If you put it that way, Walther for missions in civilian areas, Kazo for missions with extreme weather and open areas. Or you could just go with the Desert Tactical Arms Stealth Recon Scout

W2000, has a carry case and is customizable.

The dragunov was cool too

Kazo for its accuracy. W2000 for its Badassness, and can be carried around in a briefcase.
    signature image

How about both? In fact, how about more variations for all standard weapons and the ability to customize them all. Why be limited to one sniper rifle, or silverballers, or an SMG?

Having both Kazo and W2000 would be cool But if I had to choose one - that would be W2000 for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by S3R6i0 View Post
    How about both? In fact, how about more variations for all standard weapons and the ability to customize them all. Why be limited to one sniper rifle, or silverballers, or an SMG?
    Good idea.

Kazo TRG is just a military grade sniper like any other. But the W2000 is an Agent 47 sniper. Conceal that baby in a briefcase, very high tech. This isn't even a question. w2000 all the way.

One weapon they should bring back that I loved is the Crossbow from Hitman 2.

Quote Originally Posted by S3R6i0 View Post
    I have to say I prefer the Kazo TRG, just because it's metal and looks more modern and high-tech. The W200's wooden parts make it look somewhat cheap and low end. But it doesn't make that much of a difference to me as long as there's a case for it and an animation for opening and assembling.
    Believe it or not the WA2000 actually got pulled from production because it was so expensive to make. It was built to be as high quality a rifle as possible, whereas most firearms are built by the lowest bidder.

According to Wikipedia there was only 176 ever made, and they're worth up to $75,000 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Enraged Penguin View Post
    Believe it or not the WA2000 actually got pulled from production because it was so expensive to make. It was built to be as high quality a rifle as possible, whereas most firearms are built by the lowest bidder.

According to Wikipedia there was only 176 ever made, and they're worth up to $75,000 lol.
    I think this just goes to show how badass Agent 47 really is, that he can actually own one of these super-rare ultra-high-quality snipers.

Maybe in the first level, 47 needs a new rifle and decides to go after the owner of a WA2000 to get himself one :P

I like w2000 but Kazo was not bad.
    I want two of them be in hitman 6 and you can choose one of them you like in start of level.

I've always liked the WA2000 as 47's preferred sniper rifle. Something about how rare a weapon it is combined with its unique form factor always seemed somewhat more interesting as a professional weapon.

Still, because it's so unique and rare I can see him relying on the Kazo more regularly due to practical reasons.
    signature image
    "@[=g3,8d]\&fbb=-q]/hk%fg"

I'd like to throw in the FN SCAR Mk. 20 SSR as a possible contender. If not the primary, atleast a collectible.

If the Sako TRG is featured, I'd like to see the modern TRG M10 instead of the 42

Instead if the Accuracy International is featured, it should be the AX338

Another good choice, would be the FN Ballista

Last edited by devang.nivatkar21; 11-19-2014 at 12:03 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12