Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What we want? I think this sums it up.

I vote for less unnecessary profanity in the dialogue. It seems like when the writer is running out of ideas or knows that the plot is weak, they over sprinkle a bunch of f-words in just for kicks. Now that I think of it, some of the games with the best writing rarely use unwarranted profanity (Deus Ex, Max Payne 1 & 2, Red Dead Redemption, etc.). Games like GTA 5 are just over-the-top; to me at least, it just gets tiring hearing one sentence contain more cusses than actual substance words. Absolution was another game that over did the profanity, somewhat shockingly seeing as I can't remember the previous Hitman games containing much if any.
    signature image

I agree with everything.

While I don't dislike Absolution, all these things were missed.

And stop holding our freaking hands. THIS IS HITMAN
    Last edited by LeMoN_LiMe; 07-13-2014 at 02:46 PM.
    >ICARUS FOUND YOU!!!
    >>RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Shephard View Post
    I vote for less unnecessary profanity in the dialogue. It seems like when the writer is running out of ideas or knows that the plot is weak, they over sprinkle a bunch of f-words in just for kicks. Now that I think of it, some of the games with the best writing rarely use unwarranted profanity (Deus Ex, Max Payne 1 & 2, Red Dead Redemption, etc.). Games like GTA 5 are just over-the-top; to me at least, it just gets tiring hearing one sentence contain more cusses than actual substance words. Absolution was another game that over did the profanity, somewhat shockingly seeing as I can't remember the previous Hitman games containing much if any.
    I agree with you completely. Somehow scriptwriters think cursing = badass plot. Funny thing, but i can't see badass plot in GTA4 (more like ridiculous), or in Absolution.

Anyone can feel free to add if I left anything out. I will edit my original post if you mention something I left out.

I want Eidos to make hitman 6 with blood money feeling

BUT WITH NEW SYSTEM LIKE:

Sniper Spot- 47 rarely use his sniper because of lack of spot to snipe. I mean every mission or some mission at least have different building as sniper spot

contract's handgun style- I hope they will use the style of agent 47 From Contracts while using handgun.

Garrote Control- The garrote control should be LMB, like in gun. but you have to aim at target to garrote them.

Interact- They should use only "E" button for Interaction, like in blood money. too much control button is so annoying

Knife- Like a silverballers, 47 should always bring knife as default weapon.

Aiming- I hope they should not put back the aiming system from absolution which is when you aim, it will zoom too much."except for sniper of course""

Height- NPC should have different height, is it sound stupid? then if ignore this hehe. as far as I know 47 is 6 Feet above.

47's camera angle- In absolution, the camera angle is above the butt of 47, They should show the whole body of agent 47, or at least at knee.

47 suit with earpiece and gloves in every mission

animation- Put back the animationwhen putting a silencer, or getting the gun from suit.

Blood- I saw in blood money, some NPC following a blood and then found a dead body in a room.

Dumping- I hope no more Homo dumping like in absolution where when you dump a two guy in a closet, the result is like they're having sex , That's homo.

Money- 47 should able to get money from mission, example, you have an objective to assasinate a drug dealer carrying a case of money, then 47 should able to get those money.

Hideout- Yeah no need to explain .
    sorry for bad english anyway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12