Thread: WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX SMARTGLASS?

Default WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX SMARTGLASS?

The Directors cut has been out a while now and the second screen feature still does not work.

Why?

On my windows 8 tablet I just get a blank screen and on my android tablet it says I need a local connection.

This is complete BS..

I have a local connection. Both the xbox and the tablet are connected to the same wifi network.

Smartglass works in other games so why the hell haven't eidos fixed it?

I feel totally ripped off. One of the reasons I bought the directors cut was for the second screen but it does not work as advertised.

Quote Originally Posted by Malacath View Post
    The Directors cut has been out a while now and the second screen feature still does not work.

Why?

On my windows 8 tablet I just get a blank screen and on my android tablet it says I need a local connection.

This is complete BS..

I have a local connection. Both the xbox and the tablet are connected to the same wifi network.

Smartglass works in other games so why the hell haven't eidos fixed it?

I feel totally ripped off. One of the reasons I bought the directors cut was for the second screen but it does not work as advertised.
    Same thing happens to me on iOS. :/ Ive already uninstalled and reinstalled, the whole restart thing and system cache clearing. We need some real help.

Default It works!!!

It works!!! When smartglass is connected to the game, there is a small icon of the game in the lower left of the screen. Click on that and go to the second screen. It will say smartglass. Click on launch and voila! it woks like its supposed to. Why no one has told us this yet (in the manual, perhaps?) is beyond me, but one of the main selling points can now be used!