Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please let Jesper Kyd do the Hitman 6 soundtrack!

I would really prefer to listen to Kyd's work while playing Hitman 6 than anyone else's.

I fully concur with bringing back Jesper Kyd for 6 and more! Just pay the man his due and give him time to focus soley on Agent 47...

It seems my last post disappeared on the other topic and its information didn't reach everyone. And the link in it was broken, so I'll tell it again with a working source.

Kyd is not doing the soundtrack for the new Hitman title.
    To make it short, he was giving a speech/interview of some sort in Denmark and was asked by one Hitman fan if he'd do the score for Hitman 6 and he said no. He is very busy at the moment, working on 4 (then) unannounced titles, which he wasn't able to talk about. The full story and comments can be read here.

The link takes you to the archives of another Hitman-oriented forum and the poster may be considered a very realiable source.

Quote Originally Posted by Aybroe View Post
    It seems my last post disappeared on the other topic and its information didn't reach everyone. And the link in it was broken, so I'll tell it again with a working source.

Kyd is not doing the soundtrack for the new Hitman title.
    To make it short, he was giving a speech/interview of some sort in Denmark and was asked by one Hitman fan if he'd do the score for Hitman 6 and he said no. He is very busy at the moment, working on 4 (then) unannounced titles, which he wasn't able to talk about. The full story and comments can be read here.

The link takes you to the archives of another Hitman-oriented forum and the poster may be considered a very realiable source.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

I hope to god for the sake of everything holy that you're wrong.

Even I hope I'm wrong. That the dude attending the event is wrong. That Kyd himself is wrong.

But if and when he won't return, I at least hope that they'll return to the computerized and orchestral music. It fits the series perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Aybroe View Post
    But if and when he won't return, I at least hope that they'll return to the computerized and orchestral music. It fits the series perfectly.
    This. The electronic and orchestral mix in the first and second Hitman games was phenomenal.
    signature image

peter kyed's soundtracks for absolution was perfect.
    I played hitman silent assassin,contracts,blood money and absolution but I don't like jesper kyd's soundtracks(with all respect to jesper kyd and his fans)
    but I heard one of his soundtracks for assassin's creed III and that was perfect
    I don't know jesper kyd is a good choice for hitman 6 or not but if he will do soundtracks I want peter kyed be with him too

Like I said in another thread that was almost exactly like this one:
    Mr Kydd did a wonderful job on past hitman games. If he was also to make the soundtrack for the next game it would most likely also be wonderful.
    However, I don't think he is the only person on earth that can make a great Hitman soundtrack. Even the soundtrack to Absolution wasn't as bad as some say. It fit well into the atmosphere and theme of the game. It simply wasn't very 'classic' Hitman, as the entire game wasn't.
    So all I really wish is a great soundtrack by who ever is chosen. Be it mr Kyd of someone else. I think it would be wonderful if we can get a few short tracks before the game comes out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12