Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Times (TR news and updates)

Default new blogpost from officialtombraiderblog

Fanart: “Sunrise” by Sucki-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    Anyone has a source link to the official announcement press release text?
    Here is the official press release from Square Enix North America-
    Official RotTR Press Release

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikh View Post
    Here is the official press release from Square Enix North America-
    Official RotTR Press Release
    Thank you!
    "Did somebody say 'vodka?'"
    signature imagesignature image

Fanart: “Tomb Raider Reborn” by littlesusie2006

@Shaikh: Thanks for the link!

@Mason: Things like sales and fan art don't have to be included in the OP. Just important news about TR10

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Fixed.

Just out of curiosity, but why is the member Tomb Raider (news bot) posting blogposts in here, much of which is TR'13 art? I mean, those aren't really news are they, as lovely as it is to see art like that. This is the RotTR news thread after all. Just mah pennies woth.

By the way Good job Valenka on keeping this thread updated .

Thanks, Rai!

I was wondering the same thing; but judging from posts past, the newsbot automatically posts the tweets and blog posts into The Times threads. The TR blog tends to only be fan-made pieces from what I see on Tumblr.

Fanart: “Croft” by Aphrodiitee

Did you miss any of the livestreams for "Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris" at E3 last week?

Here’s your all-access list so you can relive all the excitement of last week following our big reveal!

Monday, June 9th

11a PST - SpikeTV - First announcement of “Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris” featuring game play demo with Executive Producer, Scot Amos

Direct link*here.
    (*Skip ahead to our segment between 02:20:30 - 02:24:30)

Tuesday, June 10th

2p PST - Twitch - Live demo*with Executive Producer Scot Amos, hosted by DeJaymattyD and the Dodger

Direct link:*here

Wednesday, June 11th

11a PST - SquareEnix Presents - Interview, Q&A of fan submitted twitter/facebook pages and game play demo with Crystal Dynamics Brand Director Rich Briggs and Executive Producer Scot Amos

1:25 PST - Gamespot - Live Demo on the Gamespot Stage with Executive Producer Scot Amos, hosted by Cameron Robinson

2:45p PST - PlayStation - Live Demo with Executive Producer Scot Amos, hosted by Anthony Carboni

Direct link and blog post from Scot Amos:*here

6:40p PST - IGN - Live demo with Executive Producer Scot Amos, hosted by Daemon Hatfield

Direct link*here

Thursday, June 12th

Polygon Live - Gameplay Demo with Executive Producer Scot Amos, hosted by Chris Plante and Megan Farokhmanesh

Direct link*here

Thank you for following along with us last week and joining us as we embark on another adventure with Lara!

For all your latest news on “Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris” check us out at:

Twitter: @LaraCroft

Facebook: Lara Croft

Official Website:*

Fanart: “Tomb Raider” by bartekdrejewicz

Quote Originally Posted by Rai View Post
    Just out of curiosity, but why is the member Tomb Raider (news bot) posting blogposts in here, much of which is TR'13 art? I mean, those aren't really news are they, as lovely as it is to see art like that. This is the RotTR news thread after all. Just mah pennies woth.

By the way Good job Valenka on keeping this thread updated .
    Quote Originally Posted by Valenka View Post
    Thanks, Rai!

I was wondering the same thing; but judging from posts past, the newsbot automatically posts the tweets and blog posts into The Times threads. The TR blog tends to only be fan-made pieces from what I see on Tumblr.
    Yes, the Tomb Raider account automatically posts what is posted on the official twitter and blog. The latter mostly contains fan art when there is no daily news to post.

I guess it would be possible to have those fan art posts go to the dedicated fan art thread, but it would require more mod work.

If anyone feels up to the task, let me know, and I'll see if we can reintroduce that deputy mod program again

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Fanart: “Tomb Raider Reborn” by ReneK86

Fanart: “Horizon” by cannibalkoala

Hey Valenka.....

So, just a thought... Would it be a good idea if the newest new article/thing was at the top of the OP?

Did Driber get his deputy yet?

If anyone feels up to the task, let me know, and I'll see if we can reintroduce that deputy mod program again
    I volunteer.
    Give me more to do in my ever-increasing spare time.

Quote Originally Posted by a big house View Post
    Hey Valenka.....

So, just a thought... Would it be a good idea if the newest new article/thing was at the top of the OP?
    I was actually thinking about that; doing the news in descending order from newest to oldest. I wasn't too sure though since previous Times threads had it the way it currently is in the OP. I'll ping Driber about it before I start changing everything; I'm just adding news to the OP, I don't want to overstep my bounds.

(click image to enlarge)
    Sorry, I do that everytime now XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Valenka View Post
    I was actually thinking about that; doing the news in descending order from newest to oldest. I wasn't too sure though since previous Times threads had it the way it currently is in the OP. I'll ping Driber about it before I start changing everything; I'm just adding news to the OP, I don't want to overstep my bounds.
    Fair enough

I'm good with going the new-to-old route in the OP for the time being. It makes sense for now, while there isn't news coming every single day. Perhaps closer to launch we'll re-construct the OP more like the TR9 The Times.

---

Okay I'm hearing 2 volunteers. 3 if I'm interpreting Rai's post correctly, heh. I'll get back to you guys about this in a wee bit

Fanart: “Tomb Raider: Reborn” by Millimallikaz

Fanart: “Reborn” by HectorBetancur

Okay so because Rai is already taking care of the comic thread OP and Valenka The Times, we made a big house a deputy mod for moving the fan art blog posts to the fan art thread. We'll see how it goes with 1 dep mod, and if we need additional hands, we'll let you guys know

Awesome! I'm glad we got some bases covered in advance. That'll help a bunch in keeping things organised.

Here's a link for the in the OP, Mason

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=145587

Awesome! I'm glad ABH got this as I swept in and stole the comic gig from him .

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast