Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Director's Cut PS3 Version - Technical Issues - Report Here

Quote Originally Posted by Snake2410 View Post
    This has been known since the DC launched, and I believe mentioned on page 1 of this topic, as for how this happened its likely because they shoehorned this out for PS3/360 with little planning. It'd be nice if they at least said one way or the other whether consoles are getting the next patch, since we got shafted on the last one and it fixed a lot of the issues the DC has. Though not this one since its a PS3 only issue apparently, maybe that's why we haven't seen a patch for PS3/360 yet.
    I don't think a patch is incoming. They dropped the ball and have most likely moved on to other titles.

Quote Originally Posted by HERESY View Post
    I don't think a patch is incoming. They dropped the ball and have most likely moved on to other titles.
    They did say another patch is coming to pc at the very least. It took them like a year of silence before the vanilla game was patched I believe, hope it doesn't take that long if they are secretly working on one.

I met a serious problem after my boss-battle against Jaron Namir on Deus Ex level (penultimate mission, DC version, digital download). I had the new chip, so my augs went psychedelic. OK. I managed (after a "few" attempts) to kill him, the after battle cutscene ends and... My augs are still EMPed. No change. I cannot exit the room, I cannot reach the helipad, I can't do anything. Basically I'm permanently stuck. Any ideas?

P.S. I killed Jarrow by using my Gatling gun and explosive packs. Explosive packs were added in the DC but weren't available in the original version. My only idea is that I killed the boss using weapons "not anticipated by the fight" and so something did not trigger. Any idea?

Thanks

Vince

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12