Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 143

Thread: IMPORTANT INFO FOR ALL MEMBERS - Forum Migration

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Mater Urbium
    Posts
    19,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kovaelin View Post
    With the new NA/EU forum merges, it looks like my old SE forum account was wiped. I signed up for the Nosgoth closed beta, and it gave me a new forum account (my profile says it was registered today, even though I signed in using my old credentials from years ago). I don't have many posts over here, but I'll be interested to see how my existing ones get preserved. Hopefully it goes over smoothly. Anyway, Happy Christmas (I like the decorations here, haha)!
    The old SEA forum accounts are preserved, you just have to migrate yours using this tool:

    https://membership.square-enix.com/sea_migration/login

    Let me know in this SEF thread if you're having problems migrating your account: http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=4172

    Glad you're liking the decorations, heh. And Merry Xmas to you, too

    Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    292

    Default

    My jack_raider account is not working on square forums ??
    "Well you have my total attention now, I'm not quite sure if I've got yours."
    signature image

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Mater Urbium
    Posts
    19,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jack_Raider View Post
    My jack_raider account is not working on square forums ??
    We haven't migrated yet.

    Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,297

    Default

    So, what's the migration status right now? Still testing simulations of the move?
    signature image
    Something something, death and taxes. Confucius.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Mater Urbium
    Posts
    19,834

    Default

    Yup. We want to ensure we do it right

    Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3

    Default

    OK The Tomb Raider Definitire on xbox one. The cut scene when the pilot got killed on the stage [CLIFFSIDE VILLAGE]. When i pass the pilot where he got killed when i jump over the cliff it freeze or sign me out the game every time. I delete the game and installing the game again it still doing the same problem. Thank you

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3

    Default

    The Tomb Raider Defintive on xbox one the cut scene when lara croft is up side down on a tree. At cliffside village when three mens try to killed her. Ok when she killer all three mens it won't her to shoot down the (metal)on the tree the gun won't up up. Thank you

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3

    Default

    At cliffside village when lara croft is up side down on a tree is say to shoot escape snare trap RT. The gun won't let me to shoot the metal please fix the problem it won't allowed me to shoot it I'm just hanging on the tree. Thank you

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by e00idos03 View Post
    OK The Tomb Raider Definitire on xbox one. The cut scene when the pilot got killed on the stage [CLIFFSIDE VILLAGE]. When i pass the pilot where he got killed when i jump over the cliff it freeze or sign me out the game every time. I delete the game and installing the game again it still doing the same problem. Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by e00idos03 View Post
    The Tomb Raider Defintive on xbox one the cut scene when lara croft is up side down on a tree. At cliffside village when three mens try to killed her. Ok when she killer all three mens it won't her to shoot down the (metal)on the tree the gun won't up up. Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by e00idos03 View Post
    At cliffside village when lara croft is up side down on a tree is say to shoot escape snare trap RT. The gun won't let me to shoot the metal please fix the problem it won't allowed me to shoot it I'm just hanging on the tree. Thank you
    There's a tomb raider section, you know?
    signature image

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2

    Default

    I hope vb4 has a better mobile view tho

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nosgoth
    Posts
    70

    Default

    I aprove of this migration.
    "But I am dead. . . as are you!" - Kain

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Mater Urbium
    Posts
    19,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sooperfish View Post
    I hope vb4 has a better mobile view tho
    You be the judge

    http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/forum.php

    Quote Originally Posted by unspoken View Post
    I aprove of this migration.
    Ah good, then we can finally move ahead with it. lol

    Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nosgoth
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    Ah good, then we can finally move ahead with it. lol
    Aww, it's cool. Being the Unspoken (AKA Hash'ak'gik) it's a pain, lots of red tape.
    "But I am dead. . . as are you!" - Kain

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    792

    Default

    question, once this migration happens will it affect our username? i am really fond of my username and would hate to have to change it because someone on the square forums has this name already.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Mater Urbium
    Posts
    19,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1t3Kn1te View Post
    question, once this migration happens will it affect our username? i am really fond of my username and would hate to have to change it because someone on the square forums has this name already.
    If you want to make 100% sure your username won't be taken, the best thing would be to secure your name already right now.

    http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/forum.php

    Click "register" at the top.

    Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    If you want to make 100% sure your username won't be taken, the best thing would be to secure your name already right now.

    http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/forum.php

    Click "register" at the top.
    so apparently i already had an account there, i signed up 6 years ago. lol i have so much going on sometimes i forget what i do.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Mater Urbium
    Posts
    19,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1t3Kn1te View Post
    so apparently i already had an account there, i signed up 6 years ago. lol i have so much going on sometimes i forget what i do.
    Heh

    So your forum nickname there is the same as here?

    Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    563

    Default

    I did not know about this. I haven't visited in ages.

    School will do that to you I guess.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    5,466

    Default

    well, signed in. better work. just hope we still can use this layout and that our status will not change.
    signature image

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ohio, USA.
    Posts
    1,079

    Default

    oh no...

    CHANGE.



    THIS IS CONFUSING AND SCARY.

    Let me just get a few things straight:

    So, after this merger this forum is not going to be in use anymore?

    Is there going to be a TR subforum on the SE forums like this one? (if there isn't already, I couldn't find it. ;_; )

    I have to sign up on the Square Enix forums? My account does not carry over?

    I HOPE MY QUESTIONS AREN'T ALREADY ANSWERED IN THE FIRST POST THIS IS JUST MAKING ME ANXIOUS. D:

  21. #71
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    out of phase
    Posts
    728

    Default

    Im not sure what I am to do, I went to register as suggested at new site and three letter names are not allowed. I do not want to drop a name I have had here for the last 9 years.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Mater Urbium
    Posts
    19,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metalrocks View Post
    well, signed in. better work. just hope we still can use this layout and that our status will not change.
    The plan is to carry over the usergroup system we have here, once we migrate. (or possibly sooner)

    As for skins, there will be plenty to choose from. The plan is to carry over the TR ones at the very least

    Quote Originally Posted by 220_Volts View Post
    oh no...

    CHANGE.



    THIS IS CONFUSING AND SCARY.

    Let me just get a few things straight:

    So, after this merger this forum is not going to be in use anymore?

    Is there going to be a TR subforum on the SE forums like this one? (if there isn't already, I couldn't find it. ;_; )

    I have to sign up on the Square Enix forums? My account does not carry over?

    I HOPE MY QUESTIONS AREN'T ALREADY ANSWERED IN THE FIRST POST THIS IS JUST MAKING ME ANXIOUS. D:
    After the migration, the forum contents at this location (forums.eidosgames.com) will become archived (so to prevent dead links on the web). The Eidos Forums will continue as usual (with all the forums and contents) at the new SEF URL, just under a different name.

    Yes, you have to sign up at SEF. The login system at SEF is different than here at EF; we will be using email addresses to login instead of forum usernames. Once you signed up and the forums have migrated, you will use your SEF account to "synch" your EF account so that you will have access to the posts you made under your EF account.

    Quote Originally Posted by JBG View Post
    Im not sure what I am to do, I went to register as suggested at new site and three letter names are not allowed. I do not want to drop a name I have had here for the last 9 years.
    Unfortunately, the new system has a few limitations for nicknames, such as a minimum length of 5 characters. I'm afraid we can't change that

    How about making just a slight adjustment to your nickname, for example:

    JBGood

    _JBG_

    J_B_G

    Or maybe just go for the full version JohhnyBeGood again?

    Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bournemouth, UK
    Posts
    5,325

    Default

    Didn't you say to me that once the forums migrate the SEF nicknames would change into the EF nicknames?

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Mater Urbium
    Posts
    19,834

    Default

    I don't recall if that's how I put it, but what we tried to do is reserve EF usernames on the new system. Unfortunately, it tuns out it isn't (entirely) possible, so that why we're encouraging people here to already go and secure their nick names as much as possible ahead of the migration.

    Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bournemouth, UK
    Posts
    5,325

    Default

    Ahh, that's alright then, I doubt anyone will want this name
    Any idea of ETA(ETM)?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •