Thread: just cause 2 dlc purchase problem

Post just cause 2 dlc purchase problem

when i try to purchase the rico's signature gun dlc from the playstation store, it downloads the bullseye assault rifle instead, which i already have. could you please fix this? i would really like to use rico's gun in the game

Mine is doing the same thing!! I really don't understand it....

i think its a problem in the ps store. i called square enix but im waiting for a fix. do me a favor dude. call them at 310-846-0345 and tell them the problem. the more people that tell them the better cuz then it becomes more important for them to fix. aside from that he told me to wait. hopefully it pays off.

Hey I called square enix and they said that they cant do anything about it. They told me that I could call Sony for a refund. So I called them and they said that they can' t do anything about it because the DLC does not appear in my PURCHASE HISTORY!!!

Do me a favor dude a and check if the DLC appears in your history. If it doesn't call Sony and tell them that.

+1 (800) 345-7669

it doesnt show up in my history, but i cant remember if i need a refund or not cuz i bought it like a month ago and didnt notice the problem til recently. a moderator on the ps forums told me to make a new account and buy it on that one and i did but it didnt work so now im waiting for a refund. these idiots should fix the problem instead of blaming each other for it -.-

good news bro. i just called sony and the dude informed his supervisor and it turns out that sony is responsible for fixing it. he said to check back in the ps store next week on tuesday cuz thats when they update it. hopefully itll work

or like a day or two later lol but as long as they fix it by next week its fine by me

ugh its still not fixed wait another week those fools have still yet to fix it. and i keep calling and telling them the problem specifically but it must not be important enough for them.

I really don't know what to do, seriously I really want to ise that gun. Besides I payed for it!!!

i dont know what to say. im pissed off too. i bought it twice, once on my main account and once on a sub account to see if that would work, and it still didnt. and i cant be refunded for the sub account cuz i deleted it and forgot the name and for my main account theyre saying that it was never downloaded even though it was. those idiots need to fix this crap. its been like 3 weeks for such a tiny problem and its still not resolved. im done calling them. hopefully itll be fixed but if not then im not buying another square enix game