View Poll Results: Do you want to see Croft Manor return?

Voters
141. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - in the next game (TR10)

119 84.40%
  • Yes - but in TR11 or later.

12 8.51%
  • No - I hate mazes.

5 3.55%
  • Don't care / No Opinion

5 3.55%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Do you want to see Croft Manor (Lara's mansion) back in TR10 or later?

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post

You like FB buttons so much? Okay, here ya go

Hahaha I just liked it and saw the message

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Weemanply109 View Post
    Not into bears, tbh.
    I would like to see an unlockable outfit where Lara Croft wheres a bear outfit, the kind where her face sticks out of the mouth or maybe like the pajamas Lain wears. Since their going for that average kind of look thing it could work... Or as a DLC people would throw money at them.

So there is this game called Nibiru the age of secrets... It's not all that good, but it's got some gorgeous imagery including an old timey mansion: if Crystal D was gonna make another Croft Manor I wouldn't mind if they took some inspiration from this

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

I'd like to see it return at some point. I get why it wasn't in TR2013. It just wouldn't have made sense to include given that games story and location. One minute you're on the island hunting deer and stabbing people in the skull with a climbing axe, next you're in the Manor moving blocks and trying to lock Winston in a freezer. Would've been a bit bi-polar. So if it actually makes sense in relation to the next story and/or setting, yeah bring it back. It's always nice to have a change of pace in a game now and then. Especially if you're frustrated atm ("GRAH! Just JUMP and GRAB!! You've done it before!").
    wintervoices.blogspot.com
    signature image

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Psychomorph View Post
    Does this really need to be asked? Or is it a rhetorical question?

To stick out of the crowd just let me say "No", no mansion in TR10, please.

:|
    It would be a nice place to visit between hubs? View collected artifacts if the game has any test weapons at a shooting range and try on different outfits. In the old tomb raider game there were these books lying all over showing things the real devs looked at when making the game, it was fun to read, so it would be nice if put in the game. A place to plan a mission, choose gear, or try on outfits from DLC packs or unlocks. Also a good training area to practice different moves and a shooting range would be nice. Like a mission planning center just like in Splinter Cell Blacklist except much more fashionable with everyones favorite butler Winston.

Manor is just fun and the more quirky places it has to explore like secret rooms the better. Not like set in an order that you have to visit places but fully free roam. It was obvious in TRU/TR(2013) that exploring mansion wasn't there.

Yes - but in TR11 or later.

Even if the manor is just a level in the game where Lara has to go home for something, I would love that, but seeing a completely separate Croft Manor like in Legend and the first few games would be amazing.
    SHORT ANSWER: YES YES YES
    "There are so many mysteries that I once dismissed as mere stories, but the line between our myths and truth are fragile and blurry."

I would really love exploring the Manor. I like seeing lots of rooms open to be explored. I always love playing these kinds of games. I look forward to exploring the Manor in between adventures.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112