Thread: Brian Bloom is the voice of Black Mask in Arkham Origins

Default Brian Bloom is the voice of Black Mask in Arkham Origins

The man is a legend....

Batman: Arkham Origins (2013 Video game)
    http://imdb.com/rg/an_share/title/title/tt2842418/
    "If he tries to shake us down, we kill him. Period. We make it fun, but we kill him. End of story."

Wink

Why didn't they kept Nolan North to play both Sionis and Cobbelpot? the man has got talents , growling voice or not , that is if we give him better parts to play ...
    More materials like Steven Heck damnit ! ...

That's funny , i didn't caught Bloom's voice in the trailer ...
    Then again he was also discreet enough to voice Yuri in Modern Warfare 3 , unnoticed ...

Wait IMDB got it wrong , Kevin Conroy isn't voicing Batman , it's that pimp Ezio ! ...

They even got the Assassin's Creed writer on board ? ...

It's going to be hilarious when Ezio comes face to face with mister Miles ...

Wait , what's this topic have to do with Kane & Lynch ? ...
    "You last visited: 06-17-2011 at 04:43 PM" I never expected that i had to come back precisely two years later to share more grievances ...

Brian Bloom played the voice of Kane, therefore it's Kane & Lynch 2 related.

but more importantly, my old friend Grievous... When the cat is away, the mice will play.
    "If he tries to shake us down, we kill him. Period. We make it fun, but we kill him. End of story."

Rolleyes

I can't believe you actually suggested that I didn't knew Brian Bloom voiced Kane, common, of all things Kent!
    Point was that Brian Bloom is a rather busy working voice actor, much more so than Jarion Monroe anywya, so unless Bloom had worked on something extraordinary, such as a leading role material, it wasn't very much worth the topic here!

I mean I don't recall you making a topic on Bloom voicing Yuri in Modern Warfare 3, now that was a much bigger role, not just because it was a playable character but from its role in the overall franchise, and you know it because you Played Modern Warfare 3! Don't deny, I saw your puny review on youtube, the one where you held the game box on one hand and the camera on the other and kept jittering in front of it for five minutes, hahahaha, you have no idea how many neighbors I woke up laughing as I watched that at four in the morning or something.

I also 'saw' your extraordinarily legendary effort at making a Let's Play of Dead Men ... and you just stopped right before even the nightclub level! hahahaha ...
    Seriously, Kent, I thought you played better than that, and you kept chanting about poor control mechanics, and cringe laughing all throughout at how Dog Days was SO MUCH BETTER, comedy gold!

But I'm not commenting now just to reply on that year old comment, don't worry: I finally got to play Arkham Origins, and shamefully enough Brian Bloom was the lead disappointing aspect of the game!
    Specifically as to how blatantly short his voice role was, at least in the few lines we get to hear Black Mask speak I get the sensation that some unhinged Kane was hiding behind it, as if in the near future in the Kane & Lynch franchise the dementia would have finally taken over Kane, and he now wears a mask carved out of a coffin to hide the scars on his face, declaring himself kingpin of a mob infested town.
    "And tonight, we're Making Some Changes! Some big changes..."
    Brilliant.
    But terribly underused, and definitively not a role we'll highlight in Bloom's career, shame.

Also I never knew how elegant a white suit with thin black stripes would look so good, in fact I now can't stop picturing you Kent wearing anything but a white suit with thin black stripes, with one of your silver shiny knife made to kill bears with in hand.

Batman Arkham Origins however was undoubtedly the best of the franchise, featuring the most concise and coherence in narrative focus, structure and design of any Batman media ever made, and the Rocksteady loyalists can just go jump over a bridge.
    There.

Come at me!
    "You last visited: 06-17-2011 at 04:43 PM" I never expected that i had to come back precisely two years later to share more grievances ...

Thumbs up

Kane is here

Btw Jarion Monroe looks more like Lynch now .

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0598512/

Jarion Monroe in "The Internship"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLLDR2d_WK4
    Last edited by jam13; 10-03-2014 at 11:48 PM.
    Square Enix force Hitman to become CoD, AC series. I lost interest to the future of Hitman franchise. Unless Square Enix let IO to bring Kane & Lynch 3 back .

Cool

As we approach the final hours of the Eidos Forum as we know it before the merge with the Square Enix Forums, i might as well dedicate my last forum post on Eidos soil to the one and only undisputable factors when it comes to regard "Kane & Lynch" as a franchise*; not on its gameplay mechanics, graphical aesthetics, musical compositions, no, rather, it's all about, always has been, always will be, Jarion Monroe and Brian Bloom.

Quote Originally Posted by jam13 View Post

Kane is here
    You know i just saw Once Upon a time in America again not too long ago, and realizing that it was in fact a young Brian Bloom in my favorite scene of the film just made my day and night.

Btw Jarion Monroe looks more like Lynch now .

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0598512/
    And i still can't believe this guy hasn't got a jumpstart career!
    Of all the loonies running around, why not him?!

Jarion Monroe in "The Internship"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLLDR2d_WK4
    Let me get this straight.
    Jarion Monroe only has this one tiny scene in the film.
    Said scene is actually made available as a promotional clip.

And YOU Jamie had somehow managed to find it.

Which begs the question: did you actually scrounge every single clip and trailer of this film until you found the one with Jarion Monroe in it?
    And for that matter, how did you Even Know the scene with him in it was available as a clip on youtube?

This is too much mystery for one forum post, i am so out of here!