Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Deus Ex: The Fall ANNOUNCED!

Default Deus Ex: The Fall ANNOUNCED!

Hey guys, just a quick update to let you know that we've released the Deus Ex: The Fall announcement trailer. Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1b8k469DbY

Deus Ex: The Fall will be available soon for iPad 2, iPhone 4S and iPod Touch 5 (and above) for $6.99. The Fall is also confirmed for Android devices (timing still to be announced).

The Fall will be playable at the Square Enix booth at this year’s E3, if you're lucky enough to be attending drop by to South Hall #1647 and say hi!

Available for Android? There's one saving grace...

Nobody ever asked for this crap.

Uh, well, that happened.

...hopefully it at least works on the Ouya with a controller. Might be an excuse to get one of those things. I cannot stand FPS games on a touch screen. They're just awful.

Thumbs down

I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS!!
    I'm not here. I've gone out to look for myself. If I come back before I return, please tell me to wait.

I lost faith in these guys, after I saw the trailer I thought I was either dreaming or they were trolling me. Too bad that's actually real. Guess what, we don't need another Deus Ex, we already have one which is almost perfect even after 10 years. We don't need you guys screwing around with the most appreciated PC franchise of all time. Really, just stay the away from it.
    Steam: quidxrazer (feel free to add me )

Yesterday I started reading Icarus Effect again, today I have deleted it from my Kindle. Thanks for ruining my day Eidos.

Quote Originally Posted by b1skit View Post
    Hey guys, just a quick update to let you know that we've released the Deus Ex: The Fall announcement trailer. Check it out:

Deus Ex: The Fall will be available soon for iPad 2, iPhone 4S and iPod Touch 5 (and above) for $6.99. The Fall is also confirmed for Android devices (timing still to be announced).

The Fall will be playable at the Square Enix booth at this year’s E3, if you're lucky enough to be attending drop by to South Hall #1647 and say hi!
    $6.99? So it's only a small game then. Still very disappointing though, does EM not understand Deus Ex's potential? Instead they only see it's potential as a money maker.

Very disappointed. But I think this is just a joke tbh. Some kind of sick PR stunt.

How does a company even manage to up so badly?

Your fanbase is mostly PC gamers and you release a game on the iOS.

I have doubts that this game could be good.

Oh my god...
    Ridiculous.

I never asked for this indeed.

Even though it's only 6.99 but that kind of ruins the image.

Why not use that developement time for the real thing?!

I hope they definitely start to think clearly again after the amount of downvotes and hopefully bad selling numbers.

First the WiiU exclusivity nonsense for the Director's Cut and now... mobile? Really?

Are you guys just intentionally screwing with us now? Why flush all the goodwill you garnered with the previous title like this? This makes no sense.

This is a screw-up of epic proportions. You guys just sunk your studio. To the employees of Eidos Montreal: I'm sorry that the higher ups at your studio just lost you your jobs. I hope you find new ones quickly after this title flops and Square Enix shutters the studio.

That joke Human Defiance game was a much better idea than this.

Quote Originally Posted by NKD View Post
    Are you guys just intentionally screwing with us now? Why flush all the goodwill you garnered with the previous title like this? This makes no sense.
    Human Revolution was only half the game DX was anyway, but at least they tried.

Quote Originally Posted by ResonanceCascade View Post
    That joke Human Defiance game was a much better idea than this.
    Both as bad as each other imo. Deus Ex should be a First Person Role-Playing Immersive Sim suitable for PC and consoles only, not a Action RPG, Not a iPhone game, not a 2D sidecroller and certainly not a inevitably crappy movie!
    Yes the company needs to make money, but then abuse your own damn IP, not Warren Spector's/Ion Storm's masterpiece.

Looking Glass recognized that video games have the potential to provide the deepest home entertainment experiences ever made. They succeeded in almost all ways but were restricted by technology of the time. Now that dream can be realized to full potential but instead the dream gets milked...
    Last edited by CyberP; 06-05-2013 at 07:51 AM.

Nobody cares.

Well, that was disappointing.

I'll still buy it given it continues off the book, but still, disappointing.

You know, it still has the list heavy boxes augment. That says to me that it's intending to be a DX game, but I am skeptical how well it can be that. I question the platform choice.

Their facebook wall is a thing of beauty right now. Deus Ex: the Fail indeed.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.

I laughed so hard. Oh well.

Hope this thing goes towards funding great things in the future.
    Ilves @ Blogger
    Partial Volume @ Tumblr

You DO realize no one cares right? Did you guys take a look on your FB page or here?
    Steam: quidxrazer (feel free to add me )

Eidos Montreal are a huge disappointment. First with the WiiU exclusive Director's Cut and now this. I hope that someone takes the franchise away from these guys because Deus Ex is my favorite game and I hate seeing its franchise getting abused like that.

Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast