Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243
Results 1,051 to 1,053 of 1053

Thread: Xbox One & PS4

Quote Originally Posted by AdeleDazeem View Post
    Then I assume 'Neverwinter Online' has nothing to do with Neverwinter Nights.
    I'm not seeing your point...?

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

I'm going to guess, Driber, that Adele's point may be that Neverwinter Nights may be a bit racy of a game for the land of "lack of human rights", while Neverwinter Online might be a different (and supposedly China-safe) game entirely with a different concept, and may only share the word "Neverwinter" with the previously mentioned Neverwinter Nights. Like I said, a guess.

The other possibility is that Neverwinter Nights is obviously too old of a game to be put on Xbox One, and Neverwinter Online is an (obviously) newer online follow up/extension of Nights.

In any case, it was apparently approved by a billion screaming Chinamen.
    Shanghai! Hong Kong! Egg Fu Yung! Fortune cookie always wrong!

So I'm kind of a BioWare Corp. junky and I though I had missed out on a new Neverwinter Nights game. Sorry for being unclear.

...but after reading your post I Googled it. It's still a Forgotten Realms game, but not from BioWare.

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243