Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official TR10 Wish List

New thread rule, folks - please state your wishes/votes in bold, red text, so to make them stand out from the discussions and making it easier for the people in charge of maintaining the OP to process them.

Cheers

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Acquaintance and friendship with Amanda Evert.

Can we add:

- Manual Grab Option

- Screenshot Feature

1. Lara should be able to swim/dive under water.
    3. Bigger HUBs to explore.
    4. More Tombs to explore and should take longer.
    5. Keep secret tombs secret. No bells and arrows to point it out.
    7. Harder Puzzles.
    8. No QTE.
    10. More stealth opportunities, like avoiding enemies / non-lethal take downs.
    11. Less combat more exploring.
    12. Keeping the Bow.
    13. Keep the climbing axe.
    14. Dual pistols.
    17. Having traps.
    19. More boss fights.
    20. Keep it 18+ rated.
    25. Health packs. No regenerating health.
    29. Survive the environment more.
    37. More side missions.
    38. More animal enemies.
    40. Having no MP. Just SP.
    41. Replay chapters.
    42. More platforming.
    43. Having Lara's famous backpack.
    44. No white ledges.
    66. More engaging story.
    69. The ability to turn off helper buttons.
    71. No more Samantha Nishimura in future games, not even mention her.

- Please make an option for manual grab.

New in-game modes (like horde in Gears of War 3) cause you have an amazing combat system!

Default New TR

My votes are for :
    => more story content. The new tomb raider is really a huge step in the right direction, and i can't thank you enough for that. But we need to go on, learn more of who Lara is, how she thinks, how she interacts with her friends and enemies. Make her even more human, more real, more woman, a smart, witty, considerate, lovable character, with an uncanny ability to cope with any ordeal she gets into, not just with guns and arrows, but also through clever thinking and good friends. Don't make her only a killing machine, she's no super hero with super powers, she's only human (if only a bit on the athletic side, like any good swimmer would be). I can't repeat enough how important the story is in a good game, and here is the opportunity to go even deeper in knowing Lara and her relationships to others.
    If you can make us affect the story through dialog and decision making, even better. In the same range, more outfits, scars that remain, non regenerating health, etc... would be welcome. Make her human. give us the ability to get under her skin.
    => more interaction with NPCs such as Samantha. Let's get to know them better, let us interact and play with their relationship with Lara. Make them more real, more believable.
    => a more real environment, being able to swim, to drive vehicles, etc...
    => some of the Lara we know, like the Manor, two guns, swan dives, her parents, etc...
    => all in a very intense story in the background we have known lara, history related quests and why not some supernatural stuff.

=> And give us the ability to get rid of the camera shake, with the current game I can't play for more than an hour without going livid, wanting to throw up on my keyboard and screen. This is the first time it has happened to me, and I'm no casual gamer, and not subject to motion sickness either.

You have done such a wonderful job on TR, please go on ! You're on the right track

Hello all,

we (Tomb Raider Italy) are translating the list for Italian fans and have a problem with the translation of "white ledges". Is it reffered to an element present in Tomb Raider II Venice?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by bruce86 View Post
    Hello all,

we (Tomb Raider Italy) are translating the list for Italian fans and have a problem with the translation of "white ledges". Is it reffered to an element present in Tomb Raider II Venice?

Thank you
    Check your PMs

Quote Originally Posted by larafan25 View Post
    Can we add:

- Manual Grab Option

- Screenshot Feature
    +1 to manual grab

I really miss the manual grab in the recent games. Having this as an option would really please a long time fan like myself

Quote Originally Posted by bruce86 View Post
    Hello all,

Thank you
    Have a look at the screenshots in the first post of the dedicated white ledges thread, they perfectly illustrate what they are: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...t=white+ledges

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

better artificial inteligence for the enemies please
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by spyrostr View Post
    better artificial inteligence for the enemies please
    Well, it wasn't that bad in TR9
    The only thing about it that I really disliked was the fact that once the enemies saw you... you couldn't hide anymore... they would have always known your position lol

Quote Originally Posted by pidipidi39 View Post
    The only thing about it that I really disliked was the fact that once the enemies saw you... you couldn't hide anymore... they would have always known your position lol
    yes but when u were killing a person 3 meters away from them they couldnt notice anything and when they were hiding they were most of the time exposed...and they were dying so easily
    signature image

To make the game more interactive with several options events and a lot of endings

-Customizable haircut, clothes and equipment.
    -Sprint in singleplayer.
    -Lara's combat experience allows her to count enemies' shots so she can predict their reloads.
    Last edited by Neurosurgeon; 05-22-2013 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pidipidi39 View Post
    I thought the AI was actually quite good in TR9!

Quote Originally Posted by Neurosurgeon View Post
    -Sprint in singleplayer.
    Hmm, not sure if I'd like this. Judging by TR9, Lara's pace was well balanced. If she would be able to sprint like in the classic games it might make the game too easy.

Let's not forget we already have fast travel

Quote Originally Posted by Tomb Raider Fanat View Post
    To make the game more interactive with several options events and a lot of endings
    I generally dislike multiple endings. Always makes me feel hesitant when the player is given story options as I may end up making that "wrong decision"

It may work for some RPGs, but I think in TR it would just cause confusion. TR has never had multiple endings and I prefer it to stay that way

10. 11. 16. 18. 28 48 74 82 89 83

Added to OP

@Maay
    please read the OP again and rewrite your wishes. thank you

@AI
    i also think the AI was pretty good. they did offer some challenging fights. sure they have their dumb moments but hey, which game hasnt some suicidal enemies
    im pretty sure in the near future, we will have really good AI. i think that FEAR 1 had a really good one. they really flaked me and tried to get me out with grenades.

@driber
    thanks for the help
    signature image

-Sprint in singleplayer.
    Sprint in singleplayer + Sprint Jump ( like ... in AOD, in the Turning Point Trailer, in the monastery escape level from TR9 )
    signature image

Added to OP
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    I thought the AI was actually quite good in TR9!
    It was indeed
    But I would have liked only some better things in stealth

1. Lara should be able to swim/dive under water.
    3. Bigger HUBs to explore.

4. More Tombs to explore and should take longer.
    5. Keep secret tombs secret. No bells and arrows to point it out.
    6. Different locations to explore, like Egypt, Peru, etc.
    7. Harder Puzzles.
    9. Keep QTE.
    11. Less combat more exploring.
    12. Keeping the Bow.
    13. Keep the climbing axe.
    14. Dual pistols.
    17. Having traps.
    20. Keep it 18+ rated.
    24. More background about Lara’s past.
    28. Lara’s main scars, like above her hip should be permanently on her.
    29. Survive the environment more.
    32. Lara having a relationship.
    34. Keep Lara single.
    40. Having no MP. Just SP.
    43. Having Lara’s famous backpack.
    54. Keep Camilla.

56. Combining/crafting system.
    59. Regenerating health, no health packs.
    66. More engaging story.
    70. Sprint system .
    79. Give Lara some sharp wit humour.
    80. A lot more puzzles.
    82. Lara learn some martial arts techniques during the game.
    88. Lara topless or even sex scene (it's 18+ now)!
    101. To make the game more interactive with several options events and a lot of endings
    My. Just do not Pratchett! (Tomb Raider story - a remake of the Mirror's Edge)

^ Why are some bold and some not?

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    Have a look at the screenshots in the first post of the dedicated white ledges thread, they perfectly illustrate what they are: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...t=white+ledges

Thank you Driber

-Customizable haircut, clothes and equipment.
    -Sprint in singleplayer.
    -Lara's combat experience allows her to count enemies' shots so she can predict their reloads.
    Please no sprint. It annoys me to no end how many current generation games utilize a button to make your character go faster.

http://youtu.be/stlHO4Oosog

This is video from SOCOM Combined Assault, if you go to the 1:15 mark you'll see the player's character running and all he's doing on the controller is pushing all the way forward on the left analog stick. You could walk, go stealthy, trot and even full sprint in these games all by just how much you were pushing forward on the analog stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Murphdawg1 View Post
    Please no sprint. It annoys me to no end how many current generation games utilize a button to make your character go faster.

http://youtu.be/stlHO4Oosog

This is video from SOCOM Combined Assault, if you go to the 1:15 mark you'll see the player's character running and all he's doing on the controller is pushing all the way forward on the left analog stick. You could walk, go stealthy, trot and even full sprint in these games all by just how much you were pushing forward on the analog stick.
    You can quickly push stick twice in any direction to sprint, like in "Castlevania: Lords of Shadow". There is no need to use a button for this purpose anymore.

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast