Default Here it is The fix for LOADING SCREEN INFINITE
Ive done every thing else from verify cache blah blah

Here is what got it working for me and if i did everything else this got game to load

Uninstall your game entirely and install a fresh copy the trick is this Install the game into the default directory dont change the directory to anything else after that game INSTALLS . It should load fine .mine is installed to THE DEFAULT and everything works. Ive done all other suggestions changing like command line /window blah blah nothing else worked untill i installed game to default now game loads and plays fine . i just bought a new pc and been working at this for a week trying to make it work . so I have alot pc knowledge ive fixed everything and Ive been all over the web searching for an answer finally signed up here and read a fix from a moderator and suggested to try this so i did now it works fine

Game Freezes fix
IF IT FREEZES LAUNCH GAME FROM INSIDE THE DIRECTORY BY CLICKING THE JUSTCAUSE2.exe

IT froze once and i did above and it works ok now no more freezes but I do run trainers time to time so my enviroment might be slightly different but if u run same drivers and similar windows i dont see how it wont fix your issue . IF nvidia card go online and search for benchmarks that use nvidia drivers and look in the test setup to locate the drivers there using and pick those for compatibility. I found these looking under benchmarks on google and there setup was i7 900series cpu and win 7 ultimate with 12.6 cats so similar . Just remember enviroment mine is working and setup to these drivers if on ati card and default dir install .

MY SETUP

I7 3770K
ASROCK EXTREME 4
DUAL CROSSFIRE 6970'S
AUDIGY DOLBY DIGITAL LIVE SENT TO AMP FOR 5.1 DOLBY DIGITAL
12.6 CATALYST DRIVERS
windows 7 ultimate 64bit