Thread: FIXES LOADING SCREEN PROBLEMS IVE TRIED THEM ALL THIS IS THE REAL DEAL

Default FIXES LOADING SCREEN PROBLEMS IVE TRIED THEM ALL THIS IS THE REAL DEAL

Default Here it is The fix for LOADING SCREEN INFINITE
    Ive done every thing else from verify cache blah blah

Here is what got it working for me and if i did everything else this got game to load

Uninstall your game entirely and install a fresh copy the trick is this Install the game into the default directory dont change the directory to anything else after that game INSTALLS . It should load fine .mine is installed to THE DEFAULT and everything works. Ive done all other suggestions changing like command line /window blah blah nothing else worked untill i installed game to default now game loads and plays fine . i just bought a new pc and been working at this for a week trying to make it work . so I have alot pc knowledge ive fixed everything and Ive been all over the web searching for an answer finally signed up here and read a fix from a moderator and suggested to try this so i did now it works fine
    IF IT FREEZES LAUNCH GAME FROM INSIDE THE DIRECTORY BY CLICKING THE JUSTCAUSE2
    MY SETUP

I7 3770K
    ASROCK EXTREME 4
    DUAL CROSSFIRE 6970'S
    AUDIGY DOLBY DIGITAL LIVE SENT TO AMP FOR 5.1 DOLBY DIGITAL
    12.6 CATALYST DRIVERS
    windows 7 ultimate 64bit
    Last edited by Packard93; 04-09-2013 at 05:07 PM. Reason: add info to help others