Thread: Loading Problem

Default Loading Problem

Some of you will probably hate me for seeing another thread about this, but I promise I searched the entirety of the internet to no avail. I just bought JC2 from Steam ($3.00 sale!) and now when I try to run it I just get a black screen. When I click the black goes away and I get the windows error "Just Cause 2 has stopped working." blahh blahh blahh. So far Iv'e tried:

"Delete Local Content" and re-installing
    Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of Game Cache (twice)
    Properties > General > Set Launch Options and entering both /windowed and /failsafe (not at the same time)

There may have been more things I've tried that I forget, I'll fill you in if I remember anything. My computer specs are as follows:

MS Windows 7 Home Premium
    AMD FX(tm) 6100 six-core
    8Gbs RAM
    ASUS HD 6670 GFX card
    and I'm running DirextX11

any ideas guys?

Thanks in advance!

Default Here it is The fix for LOADING SCREEN INFINITE

Ive done every thing else from verify cache blah blah

Here is what got it working for me and if i did everything else this got game to load

Uninstall your game entirely and install a fresh copy the trick is this Install the game into the default directory dont change the directory to anything else after that game INSTALLS . It should load fine .mine is installed to THE DEFAULT and everything works. Ive done all other suggestions changing like command line /window blah blah nothing else worked untill i installed game to default now game loads and plays fine . i just bought a new pc and been working at this for a week trying to make it work . so I have alot pc knowledge ive fixed everything and Ive been all over the web searching for an answer finally signed up here and read a fix from a moderator and suggested to try this so i did now it works fine

MY SETUP

I7 3770K
    ASROCK EXTREME 4
    DUAL CROSSFIRE 6970'S
    AUDIGY DOLBY DIGITAL LIVE SENT TO AMP FOR 5.1 DOLBY DIGITAL
    12.6 CATALYST DRIVERS