Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Angel of Darkness: TECHNICAL PROBLEMS? READ THIS FIRST!

Default Jumbled keys...

So..I have Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness for PC. I downloaded the 4.2, 4.9, and 5.2 patches for it, but I'm trying to run it on Windows 7 Professional with 4.00 gb of RAM and an ATI 4670 video card.

The game installed just fine, but when I go to set up my controls, it starts getting stubborn. [When I want to designate the space bar to a key, it registers it as Alt. I cant use Shift or tab. C registers as X, and even my arrow keys are all jumbled.

What's going on?

Unhappy Patchy Problem

I finally installed Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness. I decided to install the patches before starting the fun. So, I downloaded the first patch and runned it, but surprise surprise, it completes its loading bar and says: It seems that you haven't installed Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness.
    I did install the game yesterday, it completed successfully and I defragmented the disk drive after installing. If you need I can give you the dxdiag. Why can't I install it?
    No I haven't tried to run the game.
    Another question: Do I need to insert the CD to play AoD?

Iv beat this game years ago! i loved it! i wish they made another ! but im kinda glad they didnt so that i can hav a chance to create a sequel to the game! OMG i feel like Laura Croft (angel of darkness version only) is part of me now!!! i sooooo LOVE this game!!!!!!!!!!! So im going to b on youtube alot learning how to create games......YAY!!! XD im not telling any1 the story i hav so far planned out for this sequel...it my secret. GO ANGEL OF DARKNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW iv never had a problem with the game....no glitches really at all....none that i couldnt get out of anyway
    signature imageAngel of Darkness

Default windows 7 for tomb raider

i am getting an error
    SYS_ERROR_FILE_CANNOT_CREATE_CACHE_FOLDER
    plz help me..
    i have windows 7 and i can't find the right patch

I have this problem with AoD too!!! I can't find the right patch for windows 7!! what can I do??

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789