Thread: Hitman: Blood Money will not Launch.

Unhappy Hitman: Blood Money will not Launch.

I bought Hitman: Blood Money a month ago during a Steam sale, I am yet to play it. When I attempt to launch the game from steam or anywhere nothing happens. I get no error messages or any clues as to why this might be happening. I know my computer can run this game, I own Absolution and it runs just fine. Before you all go suggesting things here is what I have tried: Putting the steam.dll into the Hitman folder, putting the mscvr71.dll into the Hitman folder, running Steam as an admin, running Hitman as an admin, and attempting to delete the process tree while the game is launching. I have heard some good things about Blood Money and its such a shame I haven't played it yet, can anyone give me a hand?

Silly me! I forgot to mention I'm using Windows 7.

I just purchased the game in a bundle pack with absolution, silent assassin, hitman, the sniper challenge from steam and blood money is the only one that does not work. I have windows 7 64-bit home premium, 8 core at 2.8 a core, nvidia geforce gtx 550 ti, 8 GB RAM, 600 watt PSU, directX11, beats audio, usb 2.0 and 3.0, razer mouse and keyboard, 32 in LCD TV as monitor. I have done what steam forums said to do and have googled it and it just stops before it ever starts. ran in compat mode, ran as admin, did other fixes and nothing happening. please help if anyone finds a fix for this. steam suppose to keep game up to date but game never starts. thank you all.