Thread: Hitman Blood Money Saving Problem

Default Hitman Blood Money Saving Problem

I bought Hitman: Blood Money a while ago on a Steam sale and decided yesterday that I would finally play it, I beat the first two missions fine but after beating the second I try to save my profile and it fails every time. I have tried simply using a cheat to go and beat the next level and try saving then but that doesn't work either, it always just says 'save failed'.

Here is a picture of it, if that helps.http://imgur.com/A8ER4

Thanks for the help guys. I fixed the problem by simply pirating the game, the cracked version works fine.

Maybe if I asked a question about something generic instead of using the search button I would get a reply by some elitist * who only corrects me for not using the search function, it seems like that's the only reply anyone ever gets on this garbage forum.

Go yourselves, thank you once again TPB.

Quote Originally Posted by iTooma View Post
    Thanks for the help guys. I fixed the problem by simply pirating the game, the cracked version works fine.
    I am totally for the idea of you alternatively acquiring the game, since you actually do own it and have paid for it, so it is legally yours. But a word of warning: Don't expect to be able to DROP anything in the mission "You better watch out". Having a cracked exe makes the game crash to desktop if you try to drop something in that mission.