Thread: Unable to access www.hitmansniper.com

Default Unable to access www.hitmansniper.com

I got the pre-order code from HMV and in the instructions it says to go to www.hitmansniper.com to get the code to redeem in the Playstation store. I try to access www.hitmansniper.com, but nothing happens. The page just times out. I cant access the site to enter my code to get the code from them in order to enter that into the Playstation store? What a long winded way of accessing the game…

Has anyone else had trouble getting onto the site and if so, does anyone know of a solution to this. Getting frustrated with this now.

The site loads fine from here. Have you tried accessing from a different device?

I can't go to the page either. Seems like it's just offline for this day. Hopefully tomorrow it will be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Surveyorman View Post
    I can't go to the page either. Seems like it's just offline for this day. Hopefully tomorrow it will be fixed.
    Nope. Was unable to access it yesterday as well as the day before.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@IO View Post
    The site loads fine from here. Have you tried accessing from a different device?
    Yip. Tried it on my desktop, laptop as well as iPhone. Also tried it at different locations with faster internet speeds as I thought this might be the problem, but still no luck. The site just keeps timing out.

NAWEJO-315-JAPULU-252