Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 68 of 68

Thread: Tomb Raider Tours (Show us your TR Merchandise!)

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Hessen, Germany
    Posts
    523

    Default

    Not exactly my picture, but my collection so far is more of less this. Haha

    TR2013 & XBLA Lara Croft & guardian of light are my only 2 Tomb raider purchases so far.


  2. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roli View Post
    Woooo, amazing collections there! Love to see the TR rooms!

    My collection. Well, it's not that big compared to your, folks!
    Nice collection you got there Roli!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kiadaw View Post
    Not exactly my picture, but my collection so far is more of less this. Haha

    TR2013 & XBLA Lara Croft & guardian of light are my only 2 Tomb raider purchases so far.

    Very nice, it's a great start to introduce you to the Tomb Raider franchise!!
    signature image

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Mater Urbium
    Posts
    19,834

    Default

    Awesome collection you've got there, ItsAdventureTime!

    I've merged your thread with our dedicated TR tours thread

    Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Thank you Driber! I wasn't sure if there was a thread or not, (I couldn't imagine there not being one lol) but when I searched collections I didn't see any thread immediately pop up. But I guess I should have searched Tomb Raider Tours. Because I even sent my collection there to hopefully be featured! But with Meagan going, , I hope my email doesn't get lost in the transition!
    signature image

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Mater Urbium
    Posts
    19,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsAdventureTime View Post
    Thank you Driber! I wasn't sure if there was a thread or not, (I couldn't imagine there not being one lol) but when I searched collections I didn't see any thread immediately pop up. But I guess I should have searched Tomb Raider Tours. Because I even sent my collection there to hopefully be featured! But with Meagan going, , I hope my email doesn't get lost in the transition!
    Yeah, I guess this thread title wasn't very descriptive, heh. I've edited it to include part of yours. That should make it easier for people to search on it

    As for Meagan leaving - just email your collection to her replacement after a few months or so if it doesn't get picked up. I'm sure the new CM will continue the tours!

    Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Hi all! My Tomb Raider collection was showed of here last year, and now I decided to... sell al my stuff! I don't know If I m allowed to promote this here, but since it is full of Great fans here, I think I might make some of you happy by letting you know this. I sell everything, so if you want to see what you can get, droll back and find my collection (the one with th pictures in the yellow room). If there is anything you would like: send me a personal message.

    I also sell my Tomb Raider Legend Life Size figure, tomb Raider III golden statue, and menu more rare items!

    You can find my auctions on ebay also: Duracelkonijn_007 is my name there.

    All the stuff is located in Belgium right now.

    I hope to hear from you soon!

  7. #57
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    4,183

    Default

    Wow, that's very, very sad to learn! I don't think I could ever part with my TR collection. I'll have a look though, shame the timing is bad (ie I'm very broke lol). Best of luck nevertheless.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sven View Post
    Hi all! My Tomb Raider collection was showed of here last year, and now I decided to... sell al my stuff! I don't know If I m allowed to promote this here, but since it is full of Great fans here, I think I might make some of you happy by letting you know this. I sell everything, so if you want to see what you can get, droll back and find my collection (the one with th pictures in the yellow room). If there is anything you would like: send me a personal message.

    I also sell my Tomb Raider Legend Life Size figure, tomb Raider III golden statue, and menu more rare items!

    You can find my auctions on ebay also: Duracelkonijn_007 is my name there.

    All the stuff is located in Belgium right now.

    I hope to hear from you soon!
    ....I'll send you a pm about this!

    Also, is this a thread to show off your merchandise or is it reserved for Meagan's chosen ones?
    signature image

  9. #59
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    4,183

    Default

    Both, though with Meagan gone there haven't been any "chosen ones" for a while now.

    Do feel free to show yours though.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Mater Urbium
    Posts
    19,834

    Default

    ^ What he said.

    I thought that was pretty obvious from the thread title, heh

    Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hallo Sven , Gelieve mij te contacteren . Ik wil een deel van u collectie , toevoegen aan de mijne grts John
    Ik kan makkelijk tot bij u komen

  12. #62

    Default new blogpost from officialtombraiderblog











    Largest Tomb Raider Collection Featured in Guinness World Records 2015: Gamer’s Edition*

    Congratulations to Tomb Raider mega-fan Rodrigo Martín Santos, who has been officially recognized by Guinness World Records for having the largest collection of Tomb Raider Memorabilia in the world.*

    Rodrigo’s collection will make any Croft collector green with envy, boasting over 2,400 unique items from the assortment of video games, comics, and movies starring Lara. His collection is so large it’s split between his family home and his flat in Madrid. He’s even opened a website dedicated to collecting.

    "I became a fan of Tomb Raider in 1996 when I was a child, at 9 years old, when I discovered the first images of Lara Croft in a Spanish magazine," says Rodrigo. "I will never forget it. It came with a few sketches by the British video game artist Toby Gard, the creator of Lara Croft. I have spent 18 years collecting memorabilia from the Tomb Raider saga. I started buying items of Lara Croft because I liked them, not for collecting them, but there comes a day when you have so many that you have become a collector."

    Rorigo’s favorite items include a sketch from Toby Gard, his life-sized Lara statues, and the original promotional costume worn by Rhona Mitra, the model for Tomb Raider II.*

    As a surprise, we’re adding two more items to Rodrigo’s Tomb Raider collection - a Sister of Artemis notebook made for internal studio staff only, and original storyboard sketches from Tomb Raider: Anniversary, showing Lara meeting Natla for the first time.*

    Congratulations Rodri! You can check out other gaming related records here.*

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Rhode Island, USA
    Posts
    496

    Default

    This guy must be rich. I went to the website and you see some of the things in his collection such as the life-sized statues and some of the rare or hard to find figures and my reaction is

    I'm also a little envious as I've always wanted a room dedicated to my action figures or a certain theme (not necessarily Tomb Raider).

    Then, on a different note I think how much it would suck for this guy if he got robbed.
    signature image

  14. #64
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    U.S.G. Ishimura
    Posts
    1,327

    Default

    I think we all want it. Yeah, I'd love to know how much $ he's spent amassing it. Props, dude. Props.
    wintervoices.blogspot.com
    signature image

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Rhode Island, USA
    Posts
    496

    Default

    This guy must be rich, he probably has every figure ever made plus the life sized statues. I realize his collection was probably accumulated over a period of time but still.

    Congrats to him but I'm a little jealous.
    signature image

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Mater Urbium
    Posts
    19,834

    Default

    Now that's one massive collection!

    Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

  17. #67
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    110

    Default

    lol he even has an Amanda doll

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    290

    Default

    Ah, hailz! That is amazing!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •