Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tomb Raider Tours (Show us your TR Merchandise!)

omg thats a really good collections, i wish i had collect stuff over the years now! thats alot of tomb raider stuff! i like them dolls!

Tomb Raider Tours #10: Sergio Montero

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

Running a Tomb Raider fansite (Croft Generation) keeps Sergio firmly embedded in Croft culture, and has afforded him some exclusive swag over the years as a reward for his hard work. Check out the highlights of Sergioís collection above, and the full gallery of his treasures here.

P.S. Iím incredibly jealous of the Tomb Raider ďHair and Body Wash.Ē

Name: Sergio Montero

Country of Origin: Spain

How long have you been a fan of Tomb Raider?
    Since TR1 in 1996. I played it on my Sega Saturn and fell in love with the game.

What is your fondest Tomb Raider memory?
    Thatís a recent one. I will never forget the moment when Crystal Dynamics offered a chance for me to go as Spanish community ambassador to E3 2012. It was such an amazing experience meeting with so many fans from different countries, just a pure adventure travel from Spain to Los Angeles; I even had to ask for permission to boss, because it was a little unexpected and I was running out of holidays days left.

Where did you get the bulk of your Tomb Raider merchandise?
    Mainly on eBay for the rare items or classics that I didnít have.

How do you store or display all of your Tomb Raider goods?
    I try to set up everything in my bedroom, although my dream would be to have in future a dedicated room just for museum/ Hobby Room. At the moment I just store them in a glass or selves.

What is the gem of your Tomb Raider Collection?
    Probably the TR Legend poster signed by Crystal Dynamics, that was my first exclusive signed item, so it makes it more special for me

Is your collection complete? What items are on your Tomb Raider wishlist?
    It will never be complete, as there is always something rare or new you didnít see before, and some of them are rare to get or very expensive, which I canít afford. Something I look forward to add in my Tomb Raider collection is the Sideshow Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light figure, as it is so beautifully made. I think Sideshow makes very good detailed figures.

If youíve got an impressive Tomb Raider collection and would like to show it off, send an email to community@crystald.com.

Awesome collection.

I dig the valentine themed PC CDROM!

Quote Originally Posted by MeaganMarie View Post
    Probably the TR Legend poster signed by Crystal Dynamics, that was my first exclusive signed item, so it makes it more special for me
    Heh, exactly the same for me

I have that very same poster and it was also my first signed item I received from Crystal. Also the fact that it's CGI Legend Lara makes it more special for me, because that's my favorite

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagonô | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

I recorded this video about my Tomb Raider collection. Is available in 1080p HD and in 3D (you will need 3D glasses)

Last edited by rodrims; 08-18-2012 at 09:10 AM.

Wow very cool. Thanks for sharing, Rodrigo

Love those santa Laras, BTW. Gimme!

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagonô | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Oh wowh awesome collections
    signature image

Default new blogpost from officialtombraiderblog

Tomb Raider Tours #12:*Vicente Pardo Minguez

Another Tomb Raider tour, another new piece of merchandise I want to add to my personal collection. Actually, make that about a dozen pieces. Check out Vicenteís full collection here!

Name:*Vicente Pardo Minguez

Country of Origin:*Spain

When the first Tomb Raider was release, I was 5 years old, but I canít remember exactly at what age I played it for the first time. Tomb Raider 1 was my first Play Station game, I was just a kid, but since that moment, I fell in love with Lara Croft, and I slowly started getting fan of the saga. I spent so many hours with Lara, visiting all the time her mansion because I was scared of the wolves in the first Peru level. (Laughs).

Although I think it was 2006 when I really consider I became a real fan. Tomb Raider Legend was going to be release and by then, I joined the CroftGeneration.com community. I tried to find so many secrets around the saga and discover the entire world behind Tomb Raider. It was useful to let me find fantastic people, who some of them they are still my best friends in the present.

Tomb Raider gave me lots of beautiful memories. I grew up with the game, but it exits 3 moments in my life, which are the most special for me. The first two are when I was still a kid, first after getting my PlayStation, when my father bought me two games, Tomb Raider and Gran Turismo. TR was the first one I tried, and I was so much into, that I never played Gran Turismo. The second one it was when I didnít have PC yet, and I went to one cafe to write TR fan fictions where Lara Croft and Crash Bandicoot were couple and went together for adventures (Laughs). The third special memory is in 2007 when I met for the first time in person with all the TR fans and Karima Adebibe in the TR Anniversary promotion in Madrid.

On Ebay.

Itís all exhibited in my bedroom, although in future I would like to have an exclusive room just for my Tomb Raider collection like a museum place.

The signed Karima Adebibe poster from Tomb Raider Anniversary!

Is your collection complete?*What items are on your Tomb Raider wishlist?*
    Not yet, but it will. I made one inventory document where I placed all the Lara Croft figures and Tomb Raider merchandise that I consider essential for a TR museum. As far as Iím getting the figures or other merchandise, Iím adding to the completed section of my list. Obviously the Tomb Raider merchandise is infinite, but I donít expect to get everything, just what I consider essential. When I finally get it done, that part of my collection will be finished, and occasionally if I find something rare that I donít have and itís not very expensive, then I could add to the list. I think this way of collecting things is better, because you put limits and you can feel more satisfaction knowing you can complete it, apart that my personal economy will be grateful (Laughs).

My collection is divided in 3 parts. ďEidos Ė Core Design - ParamountĒ which is near complete, ďEidos Ė Crystal DynamicsĒ that I still have to get some figures, and ďSquare Enix Ė Crystal DynamicsĒ that it just started. The next figure in my wish list is the Sideshow, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light.

If youíve got an impressive Tomb Raider collection and would like to show it off, send an email to community@crystald.com.*

Tomb Raider Tours #12: Christophe*

Not only Christophe’s collection majorly impressive, the video presentation takes Tomb Raider Tours to a new level. Sit back and enjoy this carefully crafted video tour, and try to keep your merchandise envy in check!

Name: Christophe

Country of Origin: France

I’ve been a fan of Tomb Raider since 1996, when I was 14 years old. The cover of the game immediately intrigued me. I said “Oh, a woman with two guns, why not?” I bought the video game at the end of 1996, around Christmas time. During the first minutes of the game, I immediately fell in love with Lara and her lonely and adventurous side. When I first saw a magazine with Lara, it amused me to cut out pictures of her and paste them everywhere on my desktop, on my wardrobe. Since that day, she has been a part of my life.

My best memory was meeting the Square Enix France team in Paris in September 2011 to see a preview of Tomb Raider 9. I could meet other fans with whom I chatted on forums dedicated to Lara Croft. And I left with a great Tomb Raider lithograph numbered and signed by the team. Another very beautiful memory was the return of Lara in Tomb Raider Legend, with the new graphics engine at that time. I had immediately been seduced, the first cinematic where Lara climbed mountains in Bolivia, and she finished with a headstand. I loved this scene! To finish, I have many beautiful memories in all Tomb Raider games, but it would take too long to tell them all.

I buy a lot of them on eBay or “leboncoin” – a French web site of sale between particulars

Before, I showcased my collection in my bedroom, which I had decorated with ivy and Buddha statues, to reproduce the decoration of Thailand in Tomb Raider Underworld. In my new house I want to do a special room for Lara, like a museum. I have many ideas in mind… I would like to make a decoration in the style of an Egyptian temple, or do each wall a theme (Greece, Egypt, China…)

My Tonner dolls because I think their faces looks like the most to Lara Croft. They are really the favorite of my collection. That, and my statue of Tomb Raider Legend, because she is very impressive! But I love all my collection.

Is your collection complete?
    What items are on your Tomb Raider wishlist? My collection will never be complete for me, because I want to buy each new goody that comes out! It’s like a drug!

If you’ve got an impressive Tomb Raider collection and would like to show it off, send an email to community@crystald.com.*

Tomb Raider Tours #13: Ahmad

Ahmad admits his collection may never be complete, but his Tomb Raider assembly is incredibly impressive regardless. Check out the gallery above to spy TR Towels, Tonner dolls, props, and an impressive number of worldwide publications featuring Lady Lara!

Name:*Ahmad AKA Orphen5

Country of Origin:*United Arab Emirates

How long have you been a fan of Tomb Raider?*
    Iíve been a fan of Tomb Raider since 1996, when I was 14 years old. The cover of the game immediately intrigued me. I said ďOh, a woman with two guns, why not?Ē Iíve been a fan since my brother got Tomb Raider back in 1996. I used to watch him play it on the PlayStation, until I got my own PS1 for my birthday and started to play it myself!

What is your fondest Tomb Raider memory?*
    Iíve had a lot of sweet memories with Lara. At the beginning I loved the game but was not a fan until I saw a huge poster promoting TR2 (the same picture used on The Face magazine cover). I felt like she was looking at me and I fell in love with her at that moment. After a while I got a chance to visit ECTS (European Computer Trade Show) in 1997 and saw Rhona Mitra performing. Thatís when I became officially crazy about Lara.

Where did you get the bulk of your Tomb Raider merchandise?*
    eBay and Amazon because itís hard to find anything in the United Arab Emirates except the games, guide books,and magazines.

How do you store or display all of your Tomb Raider goods?*
    I store everything in my room. The figures are in a glass display, while the statues are around the room, and other stuff is in boxes or bookshelves. I just wish I could display everything, but I donít have much space since Iím a fan of a lot of other things.

What is the gem of your Tomb Raider Collection?*
    Everything I have is gem for me! But itís probably the photos and video I took of Rhona Mitra and her signature. That, and the Playmates wetsuit figure is very dear to me, as it was the first figure I got and I remember I paid all my savings to get it back when I was a kid.

Is your collection complete?*
    I donít think it will ever be complete. Every now and then I find something new that I donít know about and I run to add it to my collection! I would love to get my hands on an original sketch, something official signed for me, and I will also die to get one of those life-sized statues.

If youíve got an impressive Tomb Raider collection and would like to show it off, send an email to community@crystald.com.*

Tomb Raider Tours #14: Max Murray

Max Murray not only has an incredible Croft collection, heís a dedicated Tomb Raider webmaster (MaxRaider.com). How dedicated? Heís got Laraís signature tattooed on his arm.

Seriously. Awesome.

Check out the impressive pictures of Maxís collection above, and read about his hobby below!

Name:*Max Thomas Murray*

Country of Origin:*United States*

I would have to say since 1998. I was about 11 years old when I first played Tomb Raider II. I had just gotten a PlayStation and I rented the game. Right from the get go I was obsessed with the Manor level. The assault course, the butler, everything was great! Of course I had to go back and rent Tomb Raider I and III. I absolutely loved it, the feeling was awesome!

Playing Tomb Raider III. My nephew and I would get up at the crack of dawn to play it. To this day, my favorite part is when Lara gets the kayak in the South Pacific. I remember thinking ĎThis is what itís like to be Lara Croft!í Also, getting the Lara Croft signature tattooed on my arm was pretty rad.

I order most of my collection online from Amazon and Ebay. There are not many shops where I live that carry Tomb Raider merchandise. I was able to get all my comics from local comic book shops though.

Everything is displayed in my office. Most of the figures are on bookshelves and surrounding my desk. I have so many posters that I have to store most of them in tubes. I tend to rotate them out though so I can change up the look. I also lay out my magazines coffee table style. It is a small space, but I make it fit.

It is difficult to choose just one. My Art of Tomb Raider book holds a special place in my heart. It was given to me by my partner on Christmas. It was the first time anyone that I knew had given me a Tomb Raider gift. The pages are beautiful and so fun to go through. It is such a great piece of Tomb Raider memorabilia. I also love my Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light Sideshow figure. The detail is exquisite.

I wish! There are way too many treasures out there for it to every be complete. In a way I am glad. It would take all the fun out of it if I had everything. Something that I have wanted for a long time is one of the life size statues! Preferably the Legend statue, but the others are awesome too. Letís just say, I will be keeping an eye out for a Tomb Raider (2013) version!

Tomb Raider Tours #15: Hayley Allen

Hayley has the good fortune of being a Tomb Raider fan that lived in close proximity to Core Design Ė hence, some pretty exclusive goods. Hayley may also have the coolest parents in the world, as they deemed a three-foot statue of Lara a perfect gift for a 14-year-old. Check out (a small fraction) of the collection above, and interview below!

Name:*Hayley Allen

Country of Origin:*United Kingdom

I have been a fan ever since the first game, I remember my dad coming home with it and being amazed by the first level and scared of the wolves! Core Design was based near where I live so I took a strong interest straight away even though I was only eight years old. I started collecting properly with Tomb Raider 2 and have not looked back ever since.

I still love the original games, so when Lara turns into the Midas gold, the T-Rex, and The Wreck of the Maria Doria are probably my favorite parts. I always have a fond memory of the releases of the games and the excitement before they come out and finding all the new merchandise. I remember my parents buying my 3ft Lara statue for my 14th birthday, they had hidden her in our garden shed and I found her with a balloon attached to her arm. I donít think I have been so shocked and happy in my life!

I have about a hundred and ten magazines with Lara on the cover (probably more!), most of which I have bought from shops at the time, same for the figures and the games. Ebay makes it very easy to find things you normally wouldnít. I have had things everywhere from conventions to car boot sales.

I have most of my collection in my old bedroom at home, I donít keep much out on display except my statues. Everything else is in plastic boxes so I do not damage them! I am starting to get too much Lara merchandise for my room however and I would like to display them properly soon. I would love to frame all of my magazines and have them on the walls like at the Crystal Dynamics Offices.

I love every single part of my collection, although my Art of Tomb Raider is high on my list as it is the most expensive thing I have bought. Otherwise my 3ft statue as I had that for my 14th Birthday and also my signed TR HD collection by Ian Livingstone and my signed Anniversary picture by Keeley Hawes. I met them both and was so nervous and excited to get their signatures. The pride of my collection is my magazines and I get so excited when a new one comes out or I manage to track one down that I have not already got. My strangest items are my Lucozade lilo and I also have a dog toy in the shape of Lara, which I think are actually quite rare.

My collection will never be complete as long as the games are still being made! I have preordered the Collectorís Edition of the new Tomb Raider so that is next on the wishlist. Also they have just announced the controller and the limited edition guide that I would love, however I am sure there will be many more things I will want though Collecting Tomb raider is far too addictive, I just cannot say no to anything I see!

Tomb Raider Tours #16*Darren Agosta*

Tomb Raider Tours is back after a brief hiatus due to launch insanity! Next up is Darren Martin Agota of Germany, who per usual makes me super jelly of all his Lara merchandise. Photos above, interview below!

Name: Darren Martin Agosta

Country of Origin: Germany

Iíve been a fan of Tomb Raider since I was in the cradle, but have been a real fan since The Angel of Darkness.

I think*receiving the statue of Lara*blowing smoke from her gun from Tomb Raider: The Last*Revelation* Getting it is the reason I started collecting. I got it from my dad for Christmas and she is my jewel!

Most of the things I have bought at auctions. My favorites come from Ebay and Amazon.*

In my really small bedroom. I will soon get a bigger room where I have my collection so I can show them off stronger.

As I said, this is my ďBlowĒ Statue of Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation. But I love everything in my collection and it took a long time to get this far.*

No! Collecting has become an addiction for me and I will always find something that I do not possess!

If youíve got an impressive Tomb Raider collection and would like to show it off, send an email to community@crystald.com

Tomb Raider Tours #17:*Mika

French fan Mika has been a Croft collector for years, and has uncovered some incredible treasures along the way. Iím eyeballing all those classic phone covers myselfÖ

Name:*MickaŽl Hedin-Holodynski

Country of Origin:*France

I have been a fan since 1996. I had just received a PlayStation, and a friend lent me the original Tomb Raider a few days after its release. I fell for it instantly.On the next day, I went out to buy my own copy.

Without a doubt, meeting my boyfriend Daniel! He is a huge fan and he also collects Tomb Raider goods. We met a little more than 4 years ago on the biggest French forums about Tomb Raider and Lara Croft. <em>(Editor note: DAWWWWWW!

Tomb Raider Tours #18: Gabriel

Gabrielís Croft collection has many rare gems, including a super complete*Atlas figurine collection -*something*Iím quite jealous of! I also love that the*bedspread*is being put to good use. Photos above, interview below!*

Name:*Gabriel

Country of Origin:*France

I have been a fan for 16 years! Itís crazy! 16 years ago, in 1997, I met that long-haired brunette and her dual pistols. It was Tomb Raider II, on the first PlayStation console. I owe it all to my big brother, who was the one with the console and the game.

My very best memory is meeting other Tomb Raider fans who became real friends. Thanks to one of them, I was also able to meet the (former) official French voice of Lara Croft from 1996 to 2010: FranÁoise Cadol. Just being able to hear the voice that took us to so many adventures was magical! I also met Alison Carroll, the official Lara Croft for Tomb Raider: Underworld, and Meagan Marie who came all the way from the United States to meet the Tomb Raider community! And of course, the Square Enix France team. The Tomb Raider community is the best! I would like to thank each one of them for those memories.

At the book shop! It is where I acquired what takes up the most space in my collection: the figurines from the Editions Atlas. Thereís also the Internet, where I found a lot of treasures.

I sleep with it! When I use the bedspread as in the pictures, everything is showcased and sorted at the same time! Every piece is in my room: figurines and statues on the shelves; games, books and magazines in the closet. I even have a corner devoted to Tomb Raider (2013): a standee where I put all the goodies I received about this game. Displaying everything is starting to be diffcult though, but I can store it all, just like Lara and her backpack!

The replicas of Laraís pistols. I LOVE them. Tomb Raider IV figurine as well. Iím so lucky I found it brand new for a very low price!

Absolutely not! Lately, I finally found an item I had been chasing for years: the Angel of Darkness Board Game. There are so many more treasures I need to find. What I would really love to get would be a life-size statue. Something tells me Iím not done raiding tombs to find that one. Far from it!

Tomb Raider Tours #19: Sven

Sven already has major Tomb Raider cred for his sizable collection, but gets extra points for a sharp presentation. Also, DAT GOLD LARA STATUE. As always, photos above, interview below!

Name:*Sven

Country of Origin:*Belgium

I am 26 now and I am a fan since the very first game. I remember my parents came home with a PlayStation console in early 1997. At first, I was angry about that, because my parents had promised they were going to buy a Nintendo 64. But after a few days, I played one of the games they had bought together with the console. And right then and there, as a 10-year-old, I got addicted to Tomb Raider. Every moment I was allowed to play, I did. Those moments where too rare in my opinion. And it took me months to finally kick Natlaís butt. Since that day, I have been buying and playing every Tomb Raider game from the moment they are sold in the shops.

Thatís a difficult one. My first moments playing the game, hearing the amazing soundtrack of TR1, hearing classical Lara in TR2 for the first time, the realization that Tomb Raider and Lara were not dead, while playing the latest Tomb Raider game on PS3, every time I found and won a rare item on eBayÖ

The biggest part of my collection I found through eBay. Still the best place to find bargains!

The pictures shown are from a few years ago when I was still living with my parents. I had stored and displayed all the merchandise in my room. But now I live by myself, in a small apartment. My parents put everything in boxes and put it in the attic. They asked me to sell the stuff, but Iím not ready to get rid of my childhood memories yet. And I doubt i will ever be. But everything is safe on that attic.*When I have an attic of my own, Iíll let my inner child come out and I will display everything there again.

I have different stuff I am fond of, but I guess it is quite clear that my Tomb Raider Legend Life Size Statue is the gem of My collection.

My personal top 5:

1. Tomb *Raider Life Size Statue.
    2. Golden Tomb Raider Statuette (#80),used during a press conference of Tomb Raider III.
    3. A poster of Tomb Raider II signed by Angeline Jolie, Ian Glenn, AND John Voight, Main characters of the first TR Movie.
    4. The complete collection of Dog Tags, handed out only during the Comic Con in San Diego.
    5. The single Elevation By U2 with the rare Angelina Jolie cover, sold only a few days because of copyright problems.
    I have to admit that I stopped looking for stuff actively on the internet. There is so much stuff that a collection can never be complete. I will still buy everything I find by accident, but I wonít look for it on the net. However, I have always wanted the statue of Lara Croft wearing the dress, with the red roses.

TR.com | Forums | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | G+

Tomb Raider Tours #20: Becca

Comics and boxers and cell phones, Oh my! Beccaís Tomb Raider collection seems to have it all, from multimedia to rare promotional items. Take gander at her impressive wares above, and hear about her spark for collecting below!

Name:*Becca (TombRaiderKuchen)

Country of Origin:*Scotland

Iíve been a fan since 1997, so 15 years now! I would have been about 6 years old when my Dad brought home Tomb Raider 2. Whenever he got back from work we would sit and play it together and ever since then Iíve been hooked! I started out by collecting reviews from gaming magazines and keeping them in a ring binder. I even went to my school Halloween party dressed as Lara when I was about 8!

Well, fighting the Dragon in TRII for the first time was amazing!*

(Obviously the reason I still like dragons today). I absolutely loved the level ďHome Sweet HomeĒ. I would try to complete the assault course, go in the maze and open the basement as if nothing was going on. I even started using the corner glitch to get on the roof and confuse the baddies. In TRIII my Dad, my brother and I would take turns to beat each otherís records on the quad bike in Laraís mansion. Iíd like to say that I won!

Finally a more recent memory - *grab a bucket! In 2010 I met my boyfriend. Of all things we could have bonded over, who knew that it would be the two of us reciting the end cutscene from ďThe Great WallĒ*word for word! ďPardon me, if that was just your way of trying the doors for meÖĒ

Like most collectors, I get a lot of my collection online from sites like eBay and Amazon. Also, Iíve been an active member of a website called RetroCollect since 2011. The community there is amazing and a few of the members kindly keep an eye out for any Tomb Raider related items that could be added to my collection. Theyíve found some pretty cool stuff for me!

Iím currently at university so I store my collection in my old bedroom back home. It has basically turned into a Tomb Raider shrine with a bed in it! I currently have everything displayed on a bookcase and one other unit but itís beginning to get a little bit cramped. Hopefully one day Iíll have more space and Iíll be able to display everything the way I want to.

Now thatís a tough question.. As my collection has grown Iíve acquired more and more items that I never dreamt I would own. Hereís a few of my*gems:

- Tomb Raider: Chronicles Letter Press Kit*
    - Tomb Raider: Underworld Xbox 360 Press Kit
    - Tomb Raider Big Box PSX Clock Edition
    - Tomb Raider 1 & 2 Edition Limitee (French PS1 Double Pack)
    - Tomb Raider 2013 Display Stand
    - Tomb Raider Compendium Vol 1
    - Tomb Raider Duvet Sets

I could go on.. If you havenít figured already I particularly love finding rare variations, double packs, press kits, promos etc. I reckon I need two separate lists; one for software and one for merchandise!

Nope! I donít think it ever will be. I love collecting for Tomb Raider Ė not only because I love the games Ė but also because I am fascinated by the sheer amount of different merchandise there is. I donít think Iíll ever stop finding out about new treasures.. It certainly keeps things exciting!

As for my wishlist, there is so much more stuff that I would love to get. The list could go on forever.. A few things I would like include: More press kits and rare variations, more figurines, a skateboard, a life size statue, style guides, the rest of the NSTC and NTSC-J versions of the games, Tomb Raider Legend slot machine, signed postersÖ and pretty much everything else ever!

Oh and of course, I canít wait to get my hands on the next game

TR.com | Forums | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | G+

Default Croft Collections "Show us your Tomb Raider Merchandise!"

In this thread, I was hoping we could discuss our Tomb Raider Collections, share pictures, and such. What are your favorite figures or other items in your collection? Donít have a big collectionÖneither do I, really! But donít feel that should make you excluded. Share what you do have and keep it positive, your collection may grow one day!

**If there is such a thread type please feel free to combine them**

I guess I will start off the thread with my collection!

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)
    signature image

Your collection is small? Are you kidding? lol

Your collection is amazing!
    I mean... you have lots of everything! Tons of figures, posters, games, comics... and stuff.
    And everything is just so ordered *-*

Seriously, you really have a great collection. Cheers!

(PS: Is the floor a moquette? Because that would be the icing on the cake! *3*)

Quote Originally Posted by pidipidi39 View Post
    Your collection is small? Are you kidding? lol

Your collection is amazing!
    I mean... you have lots of everything! Tons of figures, posters, games, comics... and stuff.
    And everything is just so ordered *-*

Seriously, you really have a great collection. Cheers!

(PS: Is the floor a moquette? Because that would be the icing on the cake! *3*)
    Thank you!! I feel my collection is based more on the "Art of Tomb Raider" rather than figure collecting. But when your main interest is art, what are you to do?! lol

(I had to look up what moquette is, wish I didn't since I am majoring in Interior Design, but yes the flooring is carpet, in a cut loop pile!)
    signature image

That's one impressive collection you have there!

I don't much of a collection, myself, but looking forward to seeing what others' have.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsAdventureTime View Post
    Thank you!! I feel my collection is based more on the "Art of Tomb Raider" rather than figure collecting. But when your main interest is art, what are you to do?! lol
    I like the fact that your collection can be influenced by your passions! :]

Quote Originally Posted by ItsAdventureTime View Post
    (I had to look up what moquette is, wish I didn't since I am majoring in Interior Design, but yes the flooring is carpet, in a cut loop pile!)
    Ahhhhhhhhh that's just great!

I like how you have your collection displayed (and props for the sneaky Witchblade and Magdalena figurine cameos). That framed TRL poster in the corner, above the COL poster, has been an elusive collectable to me for years. Not once I've seen it on eBay or the likes (and I believe I'm not wrong assuming its backside was "Girl's Logic").

I have most of my collection catalogued on my blog, but only individual pictures. Other than the figures, everything is stashed away due to lack of space to properly display them anyway. :| For anyone who might be interested, just ignore the text and look at them pictures under this tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeble View Post
    I like how you have your collection displayed (and props for the sneaky Witchblade and Magdalena figurine cameos). That framed TRL poster in the corner, above the COL poster, has been an elusive collectable to me for years. Not once I've seen it on eBay or the likes (and I believe I'm not wrong assuming its backside was "Girl's Logic").

I have most of my collection catalogued on my blog, but only individual pictures. Other than the figures, everything is stashed away due to lack of space to properly display them anyway. :| For anyone who might be interested, just ignore the text and look at them pictures under this tag.
    Awesome collection yourself!! Did you make the extra clothes for the Tonner dolls yourself!? I try my best to find any way I can to sneak in other Top Cow titles!! And as far as the TRL poster goes; I believe that it was included in the TRL strategy guide, and is double sided, the opposite side showing all the outfits in game...
    signature image

Nope, the additional Tonner outfits are work of French talent Laragwen.

My copy of the Piggyback guide for TRL didn't include the poster, so maybe it was a pre-order incentive or a limited exclusive. Hopefully one will still turn up on eBay eventually. lol

Woooo, amazing collections there! Love to see the TR rooms!

My collection. Well, it's not that big compared to your, folks!
    I make my own luck.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast