Thread: Hitman blood money doesn't work

Default Hitman blood money doesn't work

Hi. I have the HBM game (PURE collection) and i can't play. I've windows 7, and my configuration is good. I played this game, with the same CD, on windows xp last year, but on windows 7 that doesn't work.
    When i launch the game, nothing happened.

Can you help me ?

(Sorry for my language, i'm french and i don't speak english very well...)

I bought my copy of Blood Money some time ago and only recently got around to playing it. Great was my disappointment when the game refused to start on my PC, running Windows 7 64 bit. Having researched the problem I could not find a solution that worked for me. However, I did manage to get the game to work.
    Launch Blood Money, as normal from the Windows Desktop. Wait for the mouse pointer to stop spinning and return to normal.
    Launch the Task Manager. A process will be running "HitmanBloodMoney.exe" Select it.
    Now run Blood Money again, from the desktop. While the game is launching, right-click on the process, selected above, and End Process Tree.
    The game should launch as normal.
    Please comment on the forum, in order to let me know whether this solution works.

Quote Originally Posted by Xqwzts View Post
    I bought my copy of Blood Money some time ago and only recently got around to playing it. Great was my disappointment when the game refused to start on my PC, running Windows 7 64 bit. Having researched the problem I could not find a solution that worked for me. However, I did manage to get the game to work.
    Launch Blood Money, as normal from the Windows Desktop. Wait for the mouse pointer to stop spinning and return to normal.
    Launch the Task Manager. A process will be running "HitmanBloodMoney.exe" Select it.
    Now run Blood Money again, from the desktop. While the game is launching, right-click on the process, selected above, and End Process Tree.
    The game should launch as normal.
    Please comment on the forum, in order to let me know whether this solution works.
    "You cannot run multiple instances of this application at the same time."
    Have I misunderstood your instructions?

Sorry if this is an old thread, though my problem is exactly this, and it seemed futile to me to open another one for the same reason.

Thanks in advance.

Default hitman does;nt work

when i was installing hitman bloodmoney setup or installer detected CRC error for M06_inte.bik was not found in driver.cab folder then i ignored and downloaded it from internet and placed it in movies folder in the hitman bloodmoney folder

then i run it after copying the crack, it ran but after the eidos scene in which the bird fly and there was tree behind it automatically exit and windows comes.

plzzzzzzzz any one can help.

information:i have no cd rom or dvd rom but all the other requirements of pc.

i shall be great full of the person who will help me plzzzz....

Question i have downloaded it from:

[mod edit]link removed[/mod edit]

from this link it is torrent i downloaded it from u torrent by clicking on get this torrent

my cousin told me to download from here.
    plz can u help ?
    Last edited by @m; 08-25-2012 at 04:01 AM. Reason: removed pirate link

but it is general game what if it is downloaded from pirate bay can'nt u tell the problem plz.

plzzzzz ?????

Even I too love to play this hitman bloodmoney,Ihad installed last year and use to play everyday when I am free,but now i am getting some problem in downloading.Can you please help me in downloading this game? recently I have window vista.

propolis capsules

i had the same problem with the game and when i lunch it nothing happens and i found that it's a crack problem so i downloaded another crack from this linke :

http://tpb.piraten.lu/torrent/494398...NEY_NOCD_CRACK

and it worked just fine and by the way my game verision is 1.2 so make sure that you path the game to 1.2 and than applay the crack

Enjoy....
    Last edited by yb93; 03-01-2013 at 11:47 PM.