10-04-2011, 05:29 PM
TEXTURE MOD FOR JUST CAUSE 1!!!
Yes my friends, It is possible to make mods for a Just Cause by the method Texmod.
Better Just Cause V.1.0 INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open Texmod.exe
2. Under 'Target Application' find and select 'JustCause.exe'. The default installation location is C:\Program Files\Eidos\Just Cause
3. Make sure Package Mode is selected and click the open file button. Find and select JustCauseMod.tpf
4. You should now have 'JustCause.exe' under Target Application, and add the newly downloaded .tpf into the Package Name list. Once you do, you can now click run and enjoy the new mod.
10-07-2011, 06:13 PM
10-29-2012, 12:17 PM
Says "Failed to Find Steam", what do I do?
11-02-2012, 04:32 PM
Here's the solution for the Steam version.
Originally Posted by phly95
1. Disable automatic updates for Just Cause, or otherwise this fix won't work.
Steam Library -> left click on Just Cause -> Properties -> Updates -> Select "Do not automatically update this game" in the "Automatic updates" field.
2. Rename JustCause.exe to JustCauseOriginal.exe.
3. Rename Texmod.exe to JustCause.exe and move it to your "Just Cause" folder. (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Just Cause)
4. Launch the game via Steam, it should execute Texmod instead of the game.
5. Under "Target Application" find and select JustCauseOriginal.exe.
6. Make sure Package Mode is selected and click the open file button. Find and select JustCauseMod.tpf.
7. Click run to load the game.
You need to do that everytime you want to play the game (excluding parts 1-3).
Last edited by FinnishPenguin; 11-02-2012 at 04:43 PM.
10-15-2014, 06:18 AM
i cant download FIX THAT PLZ