Q: I've installed the game, set up DirectX, but the game screen is blank.
A: This is a characteristic of having the incorrect video driver loaded. To correct this:
1. Go to the Start menu on your taskbar and select Settings -> Control Panel.
2. Double-click on the Display icon, select the Settings tab.
3. Click on the Change Display Type button.
4. From the Change Display Type dialog box, confirm that the adapter type matches the card you have installed in your computer. If it is incorrect, click on the Change button.
5. In the Select Device dialog box, choose the correct video adapter. Click OK.