Thread: Does Kane and Lynch: Dead Men still have players on the xbox 360?

Default Does Kane and Lynch: Dead Men still have players on the xbox 360?

Because I just bought it on amazon, and I'm looking forward to some Fragile Alliance matches. Hope to see you guys there!

EDIT: Add Live2bcool if you want to play!

EDIT2: For everyone out there that is considering getting the game for the multiplayer, there STILL are players. From what I searched last night, there is a group of dudes that try to play every night. Some randoms join in to once and a while too! Anyway, I have a bunch of guys added now, so if anyone is up for playing this weekend, add me please!

See you there!
    Last edited by Live2BRightous; 09-22-2011 at 06:55 AM.

Cmon guys, don't leave me hanging! 31 views (More then I expected) and no one posted! Fill in a brohomith will you? :P

For everyone out there that is considering getting the game for the multiplayer, there STILL are players. From what I searched last night, there is a group of dudes that try to play every night. Some randoms join in to once and a while! Anyway, I have a bunch of guys added now, so if anyone is up for playing this weekend, add me please!

See you there!

Default I'm here!

Hey, just got this game and am keen to play some FA! Add me at Lukevalmurray

EDIT: I've sent a request to you now, and I've also got one other mate who bought the game recently and will join us. Were Irish and work by GMT, roughly 5 hours later than USA. We also have it on Vista, though looking at your profile I see you do too. Keep me posted!
    Last edited by Lukevalmurray; 10-16-2011 at 10:48 AM.

Add trepiddock4

Are you guys on the 360? My tag is JuAn GoT eM and I play KNL daily and know of many people that still play regularly.

Hey im a big k&l fan and just got the 360 edition, does anyone still play on 360 and if so, any certain times or days?