Eidos Forums  

Go Back   Eidos Forums > Current Games > Deus Ex: Human Revolution > DX:HR General Discussion

Notices

Old 02-12-2012, 05:41 PM
New Player

Default [noob question] Is there a passwords menu?

Hello there,
I am new to the game (playing on PC), and just getting into quests. I've received a bunch of door password codes for quests (by bribing/convincing NPCs) but I just can't remember them all. Wish I was smart enough to have a pen and paper on my desk just to record the passwords. May be I am missing something and passwords are stored somewhere within the game, and I can view them?
Thank you in advance.
Old 02-12-2012, 11:02 PM
Protagonist

When you access a terminal that requires a code be entered, if you've previously discovered it the code will show on the right hand side of the HUD (for door codes, I think its upper left corner for computer passwords). Normally it would say No Code Found, have the option to hack etc etc. So you don't need to write them down or remember.
Old 02-13-2012, 02:19 AM
New Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senka View Post
When you access a terminal that requires a code be entered, if you've previously discovered it the code will show on the right hand side of the HUD (for door codes, I think its upper left corner for computer passwords). Normally it would say No Code Found, have the option to hack etc etc. So you don't need to write them down or remember.
Thanks for the info. That really saved me some headache xD