Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Future PC Patches - Updates & General Discussion

Are you going to patch director's cut more ? cause it's still looking worse than original and have a lot of minor problems...

Just wondering what the timetable was for the patching of the original release, might give an idea of when/if things get patched on the Director's Cut.

Any idea when we'll see a patch for the Director's Cut?

Yet another "official" dead end here, i see...

i reinstalled my PC... Windows 8.1... no improvement to the horrible stuttering. In fact, i think it's worse. i want to play through the game again, but just as i got into the very first "mission" (pre augs), the screen went black, my monitor went on standby, the audio went into a microloop of noise, and then the PC rebooted. Thanks a lot for the great PC support, EIDOS.

Game was fine for me last year. No I get stutter when doin certain things, like zooming out of cover, or it lags zooming into a keypad.

Honestly, this is so tiresome. Quit messing with the game and leave it as is. Seems like all your patches have done is mess things up more. Please fix both the original game and DC so we can all enjoy this fantastic game, Nixxes.

Eidos' silence has spoken volumes. The people who used to moderate these forums are gone, I doubt anyone from Eidos actually reads or cares about what is written here. However as a matter of principle this has been my last Eidos product, the way they have conducted themselves is nothing short of scandalous.

Stonewalling your costumers and trying to blame their hardware, when clearly you have sold them faulty software... it's very typical of how Eidos have conducted themselves. Probably they are in financial troubles... there is no other way I can explain their business practices.

I posted this in the thread devoted to the patch and I'm posting it here as well.

I have a major update. I spoke with a lawyer at Edelson PC and had a very lengthy, interesting and supportive conversation with him about all of this. If you don't know of the firm you should because they are the firm behind the Battlefield 4 class action suit and the recent Kill Zone Shadow Fall lawsuit.

I can pass his name and contact info on to you and will give you exact instructions on what to do if you're willing to participate. I won't openly discuss our conversation, and received clear instructions on what to do and what not to do.

PC and 360 users, who do not have second screen and smartglass functionality need to send me a PM ASAP. PS3 users, you'll probably have to wait, we'll see, but right now PC and 360 users who do NOT have second screen or smartglass functionality are the focus and they need to send me a PM ASAP.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415